PDA

View Full Version : Metro becoming unbearable

Medusa
04-10-2013, 17:34
Is it just me or does the metro system in Moscow seem like it's gonna collapse?
The carriages and platforms are so packed it has to be breaking all the health and safety codes if they have any and what about buggies and wheelchairs......

AstarD
04-10-2013, 17:39
It seems to be working generally better than any other Metro system I've been on in the world.

TolkoRaz
04-10-2013, 17:44
And its cheaper, then again, so is life! :book:

robertmf
04-10-2013, 18:04
Is it just me or does the metro system in Moscow seem like it's gonna collapse?
The carriages and platforms are so packed it has to be breaking all the health and safety codes if they have any and what about buggies and wheelchairs......

No. :9456: It's not 'just you' :(

Overcrowded, run-down and underfinanced, the Moscow metro has seen a series of breakdowns this year — including serious delays on Thursday — that have resulted in alarming news reports and consumer rights advocates calling for a thorough investigation.

-- MT article (http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/moscow-metro-needs-a-break/487100.html)

Medusa
04-10-2013, 18:08
Can only get worse
It'll take years before any infrastructural investment makes any impact :-(

The metro is the only let down here since I arrived - maybe I'm lucky it's just that

VicY
04-10-2013, 18:30
The metro is the only let down here since I arrived - maybe I'm lucky it's just that

LOL, actually, you sound really funny because you'll find that most expats actually think that, unlike other aspects of Moscow life, the metro is something that they greatly appreciate ;)

BabyFirefly
04-10-2013, 18:30
Welcome to Moscow!

Dunno where you're from, but the Moscow metro... is one of the best things about Moscow. Cheap and efficient. Yes, it's crowded, but hey, cheap and efficient. Fairly clean too, considering the traffic it gets *shudders at memories of NY subway and DC metro*.

I can't imagine how horrible Moscow would be if they closed the metro for repairs.

TolkoRaz
04-10-2013, 18:55
LOL, actually, you sound really funny because you'll find that most expats actually think that, unlike other aspects of Moscow life, the metro is something that they greatly appreciate ;)

Tochno! :10310:

Medusa
04-10-2013, 19:38
Yeah I suppose just like Ryanair you get what u pay for

Nothing beats Munich metro

AstarD
04-10-2013, 19:52
How much does Munich metro cost per ride? Are there zones? How clean is it?

Medusa
04-10-2013, 20:50
Super clean u can lick the floor
No turnstiles people super honest and civilised
Many zones
But more expensive

TolkoRaz
04-10-2013, 22:41
Of course, Moscow's metro is not good enough for Gods such as Medusa! ;)

Medusa along with with the other Gods uses the Chariot Lane otherwise known, in modern Russia, as the Zil Lane! :D

okiey
04-10-2013, 23:32
Super clean u can lick the floor
No turnstiles people super honest and civilised
Many zones
But more expensive

If you approach life with a negative attitude you will find reasons to moan and groan. But, Moscow's underground is second to none for me. It ticks all of the boxes.

I've never found Russians as a whole uncivilized. On the metro they may be cold, but they are always courteous and obliging when senior, and even not so senior, citizens appear.

I've never noticed anything too special about Germany to be honest --except good beer.

TolkoRaz
05-10-2013, 00:08
Where else in the World can humankind find a metro so opulent, diverse and unique as in Moscow? :confused: Its like a museum and its nearly free!

Jack17
05-10-2013, 00:33
Moskva Metro is fabulous; but it can become uncomfortably crowded during rush hours.

However, the best part of the Moskva Metro is to be experienced on Friday nights when it's full of riders like the last one in Tolka's series above.

TolkoRaz
05-10-2013, 00:40
There is always plenty of gals hanging around! ;)

BabyFirefly
05-10-2013, 00:45
Moskva Metro is fabulous; but it can become uncomfortably crowded during rush hours.

However, the best part of the Moskva Metro is to be experienced on Friday nights when it's full of riders like the last one in Tolka's series above.

I was waiting for you to say that.

Too bad there's no levitating girls like the second to last pic.

VicY
05-10-2013, 06:48
Yeah I suppose just like Ryanair you get what u pay for

What a preposterous statement when said with regards to Moscow Metro.

molly picon
05-10-2013, 12:17

Yup. The metro is basically the best thing about Moscow. I certainly don't relish using it- it's very trying, with the long transfer points, enormous crowds, mile long escalators to the surface of the earth and overly long walks from the metro to one's destination- but it is beautiful and impressive, and I almost never have to wait more than a minute for the next train.

Benedikt
05-10-2013, 12:32
How much does Munich metro cost per ride? Are there zones? How clean is it?

http://www.mvv-muenchen.de/de/tickets-preise/tickets/einzelne-fahrten/einzelfahrkarte/index.html

4 zones that would be more or less, like in Moscow from one end of Town to the other, 10.40 Euro.....
1 zone is 2.60 Euro...

Alan65
05-10-2013, 15:10
What a preposterous statement when said with regards to Moscow Metro.

After leaving Hong Kong I often remember conversations I had with friends who were still there.
Me: What do you like about Hong Kong?
Them: Its got a good metro, its air conditioned, what do you like about London?
Me: Where do I start, theatres, restaurants, clubs, the city itself.....

I have never really judged a city by it's metro, now other than a beer festival and a good metro, what does Munich offer?

TolkoRaz
05-10-2013, 16:25
I have never really judged a city by it's metro, now other than a beer festival and a good metro, what does Munich offer?

Bratwurst, Pomme Fritte mit Mayo! :)

VicY
05-10-2013, 17:11
After leaving Hong Kong I often remember conversations I had with friends who were still there.

LOL, the Metro is certainly not the only good thing about Moscow. It's just ONE of quite a few others ;)
Oh and Hong Kong's also got more than simply its MTR, as I am sure you know :D

robertmf
05-10-2013, 17:20

Rotisserie chicken

sis
05-10-2013, 17:29

me: english girls are shite, so that pretty much negates all the benefits of theatres, clubs, restaurants, and the city

Alan65
05-10-2013, 17:36
me: english girls are shite, so that pretty much negates all the benefits of theatres, clubs, restaurants, and the city

Them or you :D

We have every make model and year in London, perhaps you should turn over a few more stones.

Alan65
05-10-2013, 17:37
LOL, the Metro is certainly not the only good thing about Moscow. It's just ONE of quite a few others ;)
Oh and Hong Kong's also got more than simply its MTR, as I am sure you know :D

And that is my point dear....anyone who judges a city just by its metro really should get out more.

Medusa
05-10-2013, 19:16
Cool pics man

TolkoRaz
05-10-2013, 22:13
And that is my point dear....anyone who judges a city just by its metro really should get out more.

Of the metro! ;)

Alan65
05-10-2013, 22:37
Of the metro! ;)

I can not decide for you Sir :D

BabyFirefly
05-10-2013, 22:48

I disagree in a way. You can tell a lot about how efficiently a city is run just by the metro.

Alan65
05-10-2013, 23:08
I disagree in a way. You can tell a lot about how efficiently a city is run just by the metro.

BFF... I now rest my case, yes, it is an efficient city....I would rather live in a city with a different adjective....lets say interesting, exciting, modern, cultural, colourful etc ...efficient ....

BabyFirefly
05-10-2013, 23:10
Of course, of course, one should go out to figure that out. But you have the US, for example... DC has a lot to offer, but you'd never guess that by the metro. It's awful in every way possible.

I'll be picky and say I want all those adjectives. Luckily, Moscow is most of them.

TolkoRaz
05-10-2013, 23:10

Do you think that also applies to Moscow?

Alan65
05-10-2013, 23:13
Of course, of course, one should go out to figure that out. But you have the US, for example... DC has a lot to offer, but you'd never guess that by the metro. It's awful in every way possible.

I'll be picky and say I want all those adjectives. Luckily, Moscow is most of them.

BFF....I just want chaotic, then many boxes get ticked :D

BabyFirefly
05-10-2013, 23:22
Do you think that also applies to Moscow?

I think so, but not in everything.

Jack17
05-10-2013, 23:32

You know Baby, you're a very practical lady with an unusual level of common sense and intelligence; but I must take exception to your take on two great American cities: New York and Washington DC. I've been to most of the world's major cities and can't think of one as exciting as the city-that-never-sleeps; nor do I know a Metro any cleaner, more modern and efficient than the one in Washington DC - it needs more lines; but they're building them. What on earth do you object to in the DC Metro?

BabyFirefly
05-10-2013, 23:44
Certain lines are always late, delayed, or something. On weekends it's repair time, closing off entire stations. The metro itself stops working too early (except on Fridays and Saturdays), making it pointless for some. The least, if you're very, very lucky, that you'll wait is 6 minutes... something unheard of in Moscow rush hour metro traffic. It's also very expensive, and instead of paying one fee to use the metro until you get out (a la Moscow), in DC, you pay a flat fee AND when you go out, you pay more depending on how long your trip was; you can't share your card like in Moscow because you pay to go in AND to go out.. It's not worth the money, and it's pathetic that it constantly needs repairs and is delayed when it's not used to such an extreme capacity like the Moscow metro. I would accept it at cheaper prices, but at paying what I paid every week for it, it's a joke.

Jack17
05-10-2013, 23:54
OK, you're right, it points out that the best thing about the Moskva Metro is its price - it's a bargain by any standard. But you've got NY City all wrong; I'm afraid you just don't know the city, if you did, you'd love it.

robertmf
06-10-2013, 00:36
You know Baby, you're a very practical lady with an unusual level of common sense and intelligence; but I must take exception to your take on two great American cities: New York and Washington DC.

Sandwiched inbetween are the 2 lines of the Philly subway, which is certainly the poor sister.

robertmf
06-10-2013, 01:00
Subway tunnelers uncover first-century skulls (http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/10/131003-roman-skulls-london-boudicca/) of Londoners.

Tunnelers expanding London's Underground (Tube) stations have stumbled on a cache of more than two dozen Roman-era skulls. The skulls likely date from the first century A.D. and may possibly—just possibly—be victims of the famed Queen Boudicca's troops, :eek: decapitated during her uprising against Roman rule in 61 A.D.

:12115:

BabyFirefly
06-10-2013, 01:43
OK, you're right, it points out that the best thing about the Moskva Metro is its price - it's a bargain by any standard. But you've got NY City all wrong; I'm afraid you just don't know the city, if you did, you'd love it.

Then by all means show me NYC if I ever set foot there again :P

Mind you, that's my only complaint about DC. I love the place otherwise.

VicY
06-10-2013, 12:10

"Всяк кулик своё болото хвалит" :p (Sorry, Judge!)

Mr england
06-10-2013, 20:49
Looks beautiful (ish) when empty, but I found it impossible to get on or off during the peak times! Price, and comfort mean nothing when you basically have to fight your way on. London vs Moscow , I can only comment the London public are more respectful to each other and the British standard of politeness and waiting your turn is adopted, but I'd say this issue is the same throughout all services in Moscow! I have a driver and the roads are the same! It's a fight for your gap!

TolkoRaz
06-10-2013, 22:09
I have a driver and the roads are the same! It's a fight for your gap!

It is otherwise referred to as 'seizing the initiative'! ;)

Mr england
06-10-2013, 22:17
It is otherwise referred to as 'seizing the initiative'! ;)

Lol..it's certainly a skill

TolkoRaz
06-10-2013, 23:00
Many years of practice makes one perfect - the survival instinct is the most powerful one possessed by man & womankind! :10310:

In Moscow, it's been honed to a supreme skill! :)

Mr england
06-10-2013, 23:57
We totally agree, I guess I've had the luxury of not worrying about survival, and so instead live by different standards, whereby I was told and believe if we ALL act in favour of another's survival, then we don't just succeed in surviving but in being respectful, kind and caring, and considerate whilst stopping to ensure the less able person isn't getting trampled on, crashed into, and treated like a human!!! But hey ;) dog eat dog in Russia right??

TolkoRaz
07-10-2013, 00:17
I think compassion is often a quality not demonstrated, but in my very lowly opinion, I believe that history and all the associated hardships has understandably shaped the mentality.

Jack17
07-10-2013, 05:19
It's awful in every way possible.

All right Baby, that's going too far. I traveled the DC Metro for 5 years; it's impeccably clean, modern and efficient. Is it more expensive than the Moskva Metro, absolutely - what Metro isn't?

Do some lines close on the weekends for repairs? Sure. I think the lesson there is that the Moskva Metro is probably operated on a limitless Moskva budget. Let's face it, Moskva gets everything it needs to operate from the world's 9th largest economy. Now, the rest of Russia?

My only complaint about the Washington DC metro is there is no Georgetown station because the aristocrats and politicians didn't want the hoi poloi coming in mass to their exclusive neighborhood. Other than that, it's among the best Metros in the world.

BabyFirefly
07-10-2013, 05:35
That's what Foggy Bottom is for. Clean? Come on, it has mice everywhere.

I'll give them the buses though. Very nice buses in DC/NoVa.

VicY
07-10-2013, 19:38
and considerate whilst stopping to ensure the less able person isn't getting trampled on, crashed into, and treated like a human!!! But hey ;) dog eat dog in Russia right??

LOL, Mr england, I have no idea where you lived before you came to Moscow but you seem to sound so dramatic in your statements, especially in regards to Moscow Metro :D Sure, the peak hour is a nightmare, but it's also a nightmare in London, here in Hong Kong and pretty much any huge city that I've been to. It's NOT fun to travel during the rush hour.

VicY
07-10-2013, 19:41
All right Baby, that's going too far. I traveled the DC Metro for 5 years; it's impeccably clean, modern and efficient. Is it more expensive than the Moskva Metro, absolutely - what Metro isn't?

Do some lines close on the weekends for repairs? Sure. I think the lesson there is that the Moskva Metro is probably operated on a limitless Moskva budget. Let's face it, Moskva gets everything it needs to operate from the world's 9th largest economy. Now, the rest of Russia?

My only complaint about the Washington DC metro is there is no Georgetown station because the aristocrats and politicians didn't want the hoi poloi coming in mass to their exclusive neighborhood. Other than that, it's among the best Metros in the world.

Now, Jack, stop sounding like every single bloody thing about America is perfect. I may not have been there, but I've travelled enough to understand that no country is perfect, no matter how much some may believe it to be.
I admire your patriotism but, really, saying that the price is the ONLY saving grace of the Moscow Metro in comparison to those in the US is just plain bollocks. Or should I perhaps say that it's no more than your personal perception?

Sana
07-10-2013, 20:12

Agree, Jack.... The price is the only thing which can attract a tourist to our Moscow metro.
Unfortunately, it is not really perfect as many people believe. I can compare. I know for instance that the London Tube trains are twice less as noisy as the metro trains in Moscow.
To be honest, I hate the Moscow metro. It is maybe clean...not everywhere. There are some new modern cars of course, but due to the size of Moscow, the metro is unbearable. It takes ages to reach the other end of the city in the noisiest train while being literally hung among the crowd of drunks.
And yes, I can imagine how good and quiet the DC metro is in comparison with the Moscow one.

Anglichan
13-10-2013, 21:48
in rush hour the metro is unbearable...

Jack17
14-10-2013, 01:20
Now, Jack, stop sounding like every single bloody thing about America is perfect. I may not have been there, but I've travelled enough to understand that no country is perfect, no matter how much some may believe it to be.
I admire your patriotism but, really, saying that the price is the ONLY saving grace of the Moscow Metro in comparison to those in the US is just plain bollocks. Or should I perhaps say that it's no more than your personal perception?
Where did I ever say anything in America is perfect? Because I challenge the incessant negative posts that claim little, if anything, is good in America, does that mean I'm saying everything is perfect? Hardly. In fact, it's so imperfect that I'm immigrating to Italy. No, it's not perfect; but it's not as horrible as Baby or Tolka would have everyone believe. In fact, as countries go, it's pretty terrific. However, I prefer Italy (Sicily to be specific) because of the people, food and ambiance.

I've noticed a distinct trend on here that people who choose to live (expats) in another country, feel obligated to bash their home country. This seems especially true of Americans; in contrast, you'll never hear a Brit expat say anything negative about Britain. I love Italy (in many ways more than the US, in other ways not as much) but I still think the US is pretty terrific - IMHO.

robertmf
17-10-2013, 21:03
Moscow Metro 'Helpers' to Appear in December

The Moscow Times - The Moscow metro has created a crack team of inspectors who will lend a helping hand to passengers that have difficulty negotiating their way around the city's metro stations.

The helpers will be trained to assist passengers with disabilities, as well as elderly people and those being accompanied by children under 7.

New inspectors will pick these passengers out of the crowd and "help them safely move" around. They will also explain the rules for using the metro, including how to pay for their trips, a metro spokesman told Interfax Thursday.

The Inspectors will also help metro security officers regulate passenger flow in the stations and the surrounding areas.

The service will be up and running at 50 stations by Dec. 1, and at 100 of the city's 188 metro stations by the year's end.

:pressie:

penka
17-10-2013, 21:48
I might be an odd boll here, but I'll through in my five kopeks. Moscow metro is overstuffed. With sick alien people that are violating my private space. They cough and sneeze and spread germs. They invade and violate my privacy. Car for me. ONLY. I'll puff, suffering in the traffic.

VicY
18-10-2013, 12:11
I might be an odd boll here, but I'll through in my five kopeks. Moscow metro is overstuffed. With sick alien people that are violating my private space. They cough and sneeze and spread germs. They invade and violate my privacy. Car for me. ONLY. I'll puff, suffering in the traffic.

Penka, as has been said many times, it's strokes and folks. ;)
Because I've largely managed to avoid travelling on the Metro during the rush hour, it's never been that bad for me. I enjoy the Metro experience every time I'm there :)
The only big problem for me is the noise...But I guess sooner or later newer carriages/rolling stock will be introduced, so the noise level will go down.

VicY
18-10-2013, 12:17
I've noticed a distinct trend on here that people who choose to live (expats) in another country, feel obligated to bash their home country. This seems especially true of Americans; in contrast, you'll never hear a Brit expat say anything negative about Britain. I love Italy (in many ways more than the US, in other ways not as much) but I still think the US is pretty terrific - IMHO.

I'm of the same opinion ;)

I went through a brief moment of wishing to criticise everything about my country but that was when I was very young (around 20, I think) and only just started travelling. However, that was to change quickly as I realised that the more I travelled, the more I learnt to appreciate my own culture and heritage.

Benedikt
19-10-2013, 01:22

who says that the chef who cooks your dinner, the waiter who serves it, the barmen who draws your beer, the attendant in the supermarket, don't have TB,Aids, syphilis or God know what. you are just paranoid that is all. buy yourself a face mask and enjoy the Moscow Smog. it for sure is much healthier than the Moscow Metro, restaurants or shops.

penka
19-10-2013, 01:59
who says that the chef who cooks your dinner, the waiter who serves it, the barmen who draws your beer, the attendant in the supermarket, don't have TB,Aids, syphilis or God know what. you are just paranoid that is all. buy yourself a face mask and enjoy the Moscow Smog. it for sure is much healthier than the Moscow Metro, restaurants or shops.

Well, let's refraze it: if I can go by car in a relative comfort, why should I subject myself to the metro?

robertmf
19-10-2013, 02:04
. buy yourself a face mask and enjoy the Moscow Smog. it for sure is much healthier than the Moscow Metro, restaurants or shops.

:9451: It's now confirmed that :duhhhh: air pollution causes c-a-n-c-e-r (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/17/health/geneva-air-pollution-carcinogenic-who/)

Locally in Moscow (http://en.ria.ru/russia/20130806/182608357.html)

:11721::devilish:

Jack17
19-10-2013, 02:19
That's a good point, which is why I prefer to eat my own food at home most times.

But I'm like VicY, not having to work, I always traveled the Moskva Metro during non-rush hours. Any Metro is pretty intolerable during rush hours; Moskva is no exception.

But given the awful highways in Moskva, the Metro is the only way to go if you can do your traveling during off hours. Friday evenings on the Green Line through Sokol and Dynamo - ahhhhh that's a real treat. :thumbsup:

VicY
19-10-2013, 04:06
:9451: It's now confirmed that :duhhhh: air pollution causes c-a-n-c-e-r (http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/17/health/geneva-air-pollution-carcinogenic-who/)

Locally in Moscow (http://en.ria.ru/russia/20130806/182608357.html)

:11721::devilish:

Robert, that photo is clearly from 2010...

VicY
19-10-2013, 04:15
But I'm like VicY, not having to work, I always traveled the Moskva Metro during non-rush hours. Any Metro is pretty intolerable during rush hours; Moskva is no exception.

But given the awful highways in Moskva, the Metro is the only way to go if you can do your traveling during off hours. Friday evenings on the Green Line through Sokol and Dynamo - ahhhhh that's a real treat. :thumbsup:

Ah, I wasn't that lucky - I still had to work when living in Moscow, it's just that my working day would normally never start at 9 am ;) Also, unlike here and London, Moscow Metro is pretty quiet during the weekends, possibly due to the fact that Russia doesn't have the "cult of weekend", as I call it, that is, when everyone feels compelled to "go out". :D

I agree about the awful roads and the traffic of Moscow. I'd take the Metro over car travel any time! In fact, any type of overground transport loses to Moscow Metro in my eyes :12115:

Jack17
19-10-2013, 04:19
Also, unlike here and London

Where is "here?"

VicY
19-10-2013, 04:25
Hong Kong.

Jack17
19-10-2013, 04:36
Oh, nice place. I recommend the braised chicken feet. Just put them in your mouth and suck! Delicious.

VicY
19-10-2013, 05:43
LOL, Jack, I told you I wouldn't do this. Simply because it's not delicious :p Also, I am lazy eater, so no bones in my meat, please!

Jack17
19-10-2013, 08:00
In Hong Kong you must eat dim sum, right? Next time, just take the tin with the braised chicken feet. I guarantee you will love them; they'll become your favorite food as they are mine.

VicY
19-10-2013, 08:22
In Hong Kong you must eat dim sum, right? Next time, just take the tin with the braised chicken feet. I guarantee you will love them; they'll become your favorite food as they are mine.

Ha! No, they won't. You think I haven't tried them? I did in China and they are simply not my cup of tea. I prefer something that I can actually chew, the weird bits being chicken stomachs and liver ;)

Ibanez
19-10-2013, 16:06
That's a good point, which is why I prefer to eat my own food at home most times.

hmm...seems you know my area then!!

Ibanez
19-10-2013, 16:08
Moscow Metro 'Helpers' to Appear in December

The Moscow Times - The Moscow metro has created a crack team of inspectors who will lend a helping hand to passengers that have difficulty negotiating their way around the city's metro stations.

The helpers will be trained to assist passengers with disabilities, as well as elderly people and those being accompanied by children under 7.

New inspectors will pick these passengers out of the crowd and "help them safely move" around. They will also explain the rules for using the metro, including how to pay for their trips, a metro spokesman told Interfax Thursday.

The Inspectors will also help metro security officers regulate passenger flow in the stations and the surrounding areas.

The service will be up and running at 50 stations by Dec. 1, and at 100 of the city's 188 metro stations by the year's end.

:pressie:

Robert, noting above- problem is how to get these disabled pax INTO the metro...try getting into one in a wheelchair, mission impossible springs to mind...

MrTravkin
19-10-2013, 16:17
I didn't read all post in this read because they look mainly off-topic. But within last 2 years metro has really became much more crowded. 2 years ago I could select a good spot in the morning, for example 8:15 when I could sit in first train coming, 8:20 it was already full and 8:10 also. Now any time between 8 and 10am practically always have to wait 3rd or 4th train to be able to get in. Grey lines Timiryazevskaya is my home station.

sam.the.expat
19-10-2013, 18:09
Honestly, it doesn't seem that bad since I've arrived. Some lines are more cramped than others, but most metros suffer from that.

KatSoloviev
22-10-2013, 16:02
Choose your times wisely,
Move down the carriages,
Explore different carriaged (even during peak times there might be a half-empty one)
And smile to the people you're squished with.
It will actually become a wonderful journey :)

inorcist
22-10-2013, 16:24
Move down the carriages, explore different carriaged (even during peak times there might be a half-empty one)

I don't understand why this is the case, but it's so true!

FatAndy
22-10-2013, 17:25
I don't understand why this is the case, but it's so true!
Previous stations may been more crowded near entrances or changes outlets

TRN
23-10-2013, 14:36
I've been living in a place without a metro most of my life, and I can honestly say I prefer the Moscow metro to sitting for 2 hours in traffic, under the sun with a broken aircon. I get how from certain parts of the world it might seem a bit less clean/organized/spacious or whatnot, but I'm definitely enjoying it more than driving.

FatAndy
23-10-2013, 14:43
I've been living in a place without a metro most of my life, and I can honestly say I prefer the Moscow metro to sitting for 2 hours in traffic, under the sun with a broken aircon.
And why you don't want to repair aircon? :suspect:

TRN
23-10-2013, 14:46
And why you don't want to repair aircon? :suspect:

Because even fixed it was one of those air-only ones that starts blowing hot air if the car isn't moving for long enough.

AstarD
23-10-2013, 14:57
You need to inject freon, then.