PDA

View Full Version : Meetup

SophieJane
21-09-2013, 21:15
I have NO idea if I'm posting this in the right place..sure I'll get the hang of this place eventually..

I'm living here alone and dying to hang out with some English people!! I need some British humour in my life!!

Anybody (fun and interesting, preferably) free to meet tomorrow (or whenever) let me know, I'm female, 28, musician.

Sophie

Tilda
23-09-2013, 17:24
Hi Sophie,

I am looking for new friends, too. I would love to meet and chat about pretty much anything. I am not English, but I am a huge fan of British television.

I could send you my skype name,
PM me if that sounds ok.

trizen
23-09-2013, 21:21
Ladies:

If you have some free time on Saturday, I'd love to meet up!

Tilda
24-09-2013, 11:01
trizen,

sure, Saturday sounds great.
How about Coffee Bean Cafe http://www.coffeebean.ru/coffee-houses/moscow/moscow-address/moscow-pytnizkaya-address.html ?

What's a good time for you?

(We could decide - then update the other meet up topic so anyone could join)

trizen
24-09-2013, 11:04
Tilda: I've got all Saturday off (glory be!), so I can make any time work. I know that on another thread there's a possibility of an outing Saturday evening (we were looking at this past Saturday and then everything just fell by the wayside so I'm trying to rearrange for this week), so if you want we can try link these two in the evening or we can possibly hit up two and go for an afternoon and evening.

Tricia

Tilda
24-09-2013, 11:26
Yes, I saw it. And the more the merrier :)

I was just thinking - let's choose time and place convenient for us first, so then we'll definitely be there.

I'd prefer something like 5-6pm though, but I'll show up at any time we will agree on. (7/8/9pm is ok too.)

trizen
24-09-2013, 20:43
Done. Let's say 5:30. Should we make it dinner then or shall we still meet up at the Coffee Bean cafe?

Scratch that. Let's meet at that cafe and we can always make other/additional plans later...what do you think?

Tilda
25-09-2013, 11:21
I think it is brilliant! If someone else will join later, or will come up with more ideas where to go after - it will be nice, too.
Anyway, Coffee Bean Cafe (@Novokuznetskaya) Saturday Sept 28th, 5:30PM

SophieJane
25-09-2013, 23:19
Ladies! I just saw this (I had assumed the site would email me if there had been replies!!!) So I'll join you both on Saturday if that's ok!

Soph xx

trizen
26-09-2013, 11:08
Sweet! See you all there. I'm bringing my flatmate, as well. I forgot that I've got plans later in the evening with co-workers, so I won't be able to do anything after (unless my other plans change), but I'm looking forward to this.

I'll post in the other thread.

Tricia

Tilda
26-09-2013, 22:45
Tricia, Sophie - I sent you my phone number to stay in touch.

Syed.Ahmed
28-09-2013, 10:09
I am bored as hell. Would love to meet someone. I am not British or a teen!! Someone in the age group of 32 to 40 will do.

I am available usually after 7.

So it's a waiting game now.

Regards

Sohail

trizen
28-09-2013, 11:21
I am bored as hell. Would love to meet someone. I am not British or a teen!! Someone in the age group of 32 to 40 will do.

I am available usually after 7.

Sohail: I'm also not British and I'll be in that age bracket in just over a month. ;) What does your schedule look like next week? I've typically got Wednesday and Friday evenings off (after 7:30 pm) or Saturday...

discostar23
13-10-2013, 17:25
I have NO idea if I'm posting this in the right place..sure I'll get the hang of this place eventually..

I'm living here alone and dying to hang out with some English people!! I need some British humour in my life!!

Anybody (fun and interesting, preferably) free to meet tomorrow (or whenever) let me know, I'm female, 28, musician.

Sophie

Hi Sophie what kind of musician are you? Always looking for people to jam with :)