PDA

View Full Version : part-time proofreader needed

igesse
18-12-2007, 12:42
International law firm is looking for a part-time native English proofreader (40-60 hrs monthly; partially in-house). Must be scrupulous and with strong writing skills. Russian must be at least upper intermediate level. Legal experience a plus.

We have offices in St. Petersburg and Moscow. St. Petersburg residence is preferable, but Moscow may also work.

The ideal candidate:
- Fluent in Russian;
- Independent thinker;
- Legal experience;
- Dedicated team player;
- Able to work on call.

For details please PM.

txs
igesse (formerly americanrussian)

andrewjamesbarr
07-01-2008, 19:34
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing in order to offer my services as freelance English Editor/ Proofreader.

I am a native English speaker from the UK and currently work as an independent freelance English Proofreader. I have considerable experience in the field with current clients including the International Red Cross, the Association for the Prevention of Torture and Symbiotics (a Geneva based microfinance company).

In addition, I am a graduate from the University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, with a 1st class Masters of Engineering Degree (with Distinction) and previously worked as a Management Consultant within the financial services industry in London with Accenture. This experience allowed me to gain valuable time-management skills and to become thoroughly aware of the standards required in the modern professional workplace.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Andrew