PDA

View Full Version : he is nuts that guy!!!!!!!!!!

Benedikt
17-12-2007, 20:34
NYC nightclubs defend ladies' nights - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071215/ap_on_fe_st/odd_ladies_nights)
hasn't he anything better to do?i hope at least the judge ahs some brains left and throws out the law suit.:ak:

Donovan
17-12-2007, 23:43
Think this guy is totally right!!! women claim the same benefits and rights as the ones that men have……..then why he should pay more than them……….. I think that ladies' night is a promotion for a bunch of losers who barely can get laid with a decent woman in their whole lives…………..

A clever man will meet a nice woman with or without ladies night……………. So I totally support him….. shamefully many of the american men have been domesticated if not castrated by women to be good dogs…… horny decent dogs who get aroused just because ……………is ladies' night dude!!!!

Korotky Gennady
18-12-2007, 05:03
Think this guy is totally right!!! women claim the same benefits and rights as the ones that men have……..then why he should pay more than them……….. I think that ladies' night is a promotion for a bunch of losers who barely can get laid with a decent woman in their whole lives…………..

A clever man will meet a nice woman with or without ladies night……………. So I totally support him….. shamefully many of the american men have been domesticated if not castrated by women to be good dogs…… horny decent dogs who get aroused just because ……………is ladies' night dude!!!!

No Donovan, you are not right... man... think of Madonna or the former wife of Tom Cruse... I forget her name.. How is it ?... She was born in Australia...

;) Oh ! Nicole Kidman !

dick
18-12-2007, 05:10
I don't think you understand what he's trying to say Gennady. Ah but Nicole I would ..........

Donovan
18-12-2007, 09:25
No Donovan, you are not right... man... think of Madonna or the former wife of Tom Cruse... I forget her name.. How is it ?... She was born in Australia...

;) Oh ! Nicole Kidman !

Dear KG,

Madonna? Nicole Kidman? Jolie? Jlo? Britney? you have no idea what are you talking about, you look at them and you think that they are great......... but behind them, there is a full army of women in their late 20s and mid 30`s that are really really fckd........ date any......then you will see...:vomit:

Anyway Dick was right, this post was kind of ironical for the losers who think that ladies` night is great…. Let me give the picture, many bars in the us have this promotion called ladies night this means that the drinks either free for a couple of hours or part of the night onl;y for women, and then men get there into that bar once the ladies are drunk or at least the bar has more women than men…………..so many men feel excited that they maybe hook up some girls because is ladies` night……………. So men behave themselves as puppies just for getting some attention……….. really humiliating situation for this guys, they feel that they are so cool but they are only horny guys trying to get laid…..abd they dont.... and women just get drunk… thanks them…:sick:

What you don’t know is that this is a promotion from the bars in order to attract any type of loser who may think that he will get lucky during that night……… Your sacred country doesn’t need this.

Is like the typical loser who goes to Amsterdam for having fun with the prostitutes and some pot. The same as for ladies` night…………..now if you read the news related with that you may see the whole point of this.