PDA

View Full Version : al Qaeda's Air Force has been grounded by the Russians

TolkoRaz
12-09-2013, 21:58
What a master 'peace' of diplomacy by VVP and the MFA :) :7534:

Mind you, it would have been ironic to see Obama flying missions on behalf of an international terrorist organisation which last attacked the US of A from the air! :confused:

I wonder which country will next be in the US of A's firing line? :10310:

Btnaughton
12-09-2013, 22:34
'Murca, **** yeah!

No but seriously, I, like most Americans are quite done with Team America : World Police. We'd rather build our own country rather than bomb and build another, again. I just wish the MICC would get on board with the populace.

btw which ones Pink?
13-09-2013, 03:21
'Murca, **** yeah!

No but seriously, I, like most Americans are quite done with Team America : World Police. We'd rather build our own country rather than bomb and build another, again. I just wish the MICC would get on board with the populace.

Well....the sad fact is that USA will continue on this path of destruction and bombs until American people themselves use the tool left for them for this specific purpose, the 2nd Amendment, and take out the trash infesting the government. That probably means a civil war.

I can only hope that American Patriots can accomplish this before Russia is pushed into nuking us.

Btnaughton
13-09-2013, 14:05
Well....the sad fact is that USA will continue on this path of destruction and bombs until American people themselves use the tool left for them for this specific purpose, the 2nd Amendment, and take out the trash infesting the government. That probably means a civil war.

I can only hope that American Patriots can accomplish this before Russia is pushed into nuking us.

If only thee joint chiefs would remember their oaths to defend against domestic threats as well. Meaning our own MICC.

btw which ones Pink?
13-09-2013, 14:42
I wonder which country will next be in the US of A's firing line? :10310:

Probably Iran. Iran has her own central bank set up by those "uneducated" students that kicked the Shar out. They set it up before they even had full control of the land replacing the previous bank which was fully connected to the western banking cartels. The 'evil' students wanted to 'disconnect'! ....The West wants their bank back.

Nobbynumbnuts
13-09-2013, 15:21
Probably Iran. Iran has her own central bank set up by those "uneducated" students that kicked the Shar out. They set it up before they even had full control of the land replacing the previous bank which was fully connected to the western banking cartels. The 'evil' students wanted to 'disconnect'! ....The West wants their bank back.

Unless Iran does something extremely stupid, military action against them is highly unlikely.

TolkoRaz
13-09-2013, 15:33
Unless Iran does something extremely stupid, military action against them is highly unlikely.

I disagree. If they continue their nuclear programme, Israel will definitely seek to mitigate the threat posed by the Iranians.

May be the recent change of Iranian leadership will better Regional relations, but only time will tell!

Nobbynumbnuts
13-09-2013, 15:40
I disagree. If they continue their nuclear programme, Israel will definitely seek to mitigate the threat posed by the Iranians.

May be the recent change of Iranian leadership will better Regional relations, but only time will tell!

You're right that Israel might very well strike but i was talking in context about America.
Would be testing the end game for the mid east if the US were to strike, i think