PDA

View Full Version : Conduct unbecoming of a President!

TolkoRaz
08-09-2013, 00:30
I hope his finger was not loaded!

Jack17
08-09-2013, 00:32
Does it still appear as you remember it Tolka?

TolkoRaz
08-09-2013, 00:36
Wallpaper is the same, but somebody has changed the curtains, and the President!

btw which ones Pink?
08-09-2013, 04:24
Two incompetents in the White House. A dope pedaling street urchin and an old male bimbo!

Jack17
08-09-2013, 04:35
Would that we had a genius like you as head-of-state.

btw which ones Pink?
08-09-2013, 06:08
Would that we had a genius like you as head-of-state.

And you would be.......what...one of the probably less than 50% of Americans that would re-elect Obama over me? I have a better chance of being elected than Obama in a one for one heat!

BabyFirefly
08-09-2013, 06:41
And you would be.......what...one of the probably less than 50% of Americans that would re-elect Obama over me? I have a better chance of being elected than Obama in a one for one heat!

You're kidding, right?

btw which ones Pink?
08-09-2013, 08:48
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/q71/1175166_538942169509978_794543768_n.jpg

Benedikt
08-09-2013, 08:49
I hope his finger was not loaded!

when she sees this picture. or most probably she had seen it already and he got his lecture.
funny though, who shot this picture and who was the louse to post it on the net?
should not to hard to find out who did it.

TolkoRaz
08-09-2013, 11:07
Clearly it was released by the White House, but I think it sets a very bad example.

If a President can put his foot on the table, then so can all employees and children.

Then again, we are all aware that far worse and unsavoury events have occurred in the Oval Office! ;)

quincy
08-09-2013, 11:09
You're kidding, right?

you're not kidding and you think he's done well? what exectly has he achieved? some are discussing his impeachment

bydand
08-09-2013, 11:11
when she sees this picture. or most probably she had seen it already and he got his lecture.
funny though, who shot this picture and who was the louse to post it on the net?
should not to hard to find out who did it.

TolkoRaz Ben!

TolkoRaz
08-09-2013, 11:14
Hey, I am no louse! :D

JanC
08-09-2013, 12:56
you're not kidding and you think he's done well? what exectly has he achieved? some are discussing his impeachment

That's when you get when all you can choose from is incompetent liars. There was no better alternative. Romney certainly wasn't.

Presidents aren't chosen on the basis of leadership quality, only on campaigning and fund-raising quality. But in the end people get the leadership they deserve. When they have unrealistic expectations, this selects political candidates who cannot hope to achieve what they promise.

btw which ones Pink?
08-09-2013, 13:46
That's when you get when all you can choose from is incompetent liars. There was no better alternative. Romney certainly wasn't.

Presidents aren't chosen on the basis of leadership quality, only on campaigning and fund-raising quality. But in the end people get the leadership they deserve. When they have unrealistic expectations, this selects political candidates who cannot hope to achieve what they promise.

Well they got what they deserved this time because there actually was a candidate who didnt lie, and that was an outsider that was blowing away the political scene AND Obama.

But the Republican National Committee is corrupt and they blocked Ron Paul at every turn, committed election fraud and had the police arrest lawful observers of the vote counting.

And all the good little republican sheepies were brainwashed by the DNC, oGOP and MSM, into thinking what was the only hinest man running for office was instead a demon. Then they pushed for the bankers friend Mitt Romney who either couldn't beat Obama or the election was rigged. Probably both.