PDA

View Full Version : the last call was on a mobile...

Benedikt
19-08-2013, 07:57
and have a look if you can find the bike. HE got killed as well and was totally innocent.

uganda
19-08-2013, 08:08
Beautiful. I like when shit like that happens in Moscow. Perhaps, people will learn and will finally ride the buses and subway. Stupid idiots.

Lost in moscow
19-08-2013, 09:07
This happened right next to my friends house about a week ago.

The first to respond were the paramedics, but they left 5 minutes later.

JanC
19-08-2013, 09:25
If he had been calling from a landline, that would have been something.

The way the bike is embedded in the car he was going at ludicrous speed. Innocent? Hardly. The phone doesn't help but bikes going that fast are difficult to see and judge. How do they know he didn't have the phone on speaker or Bluetooth anyway?

uganda
19-08-2013, 09:27
This happened right next to my friends house about a week ago.

The first to respond were the paramedics, but they left 5 minutes later.

I wish there were dead people there. Good for them. When they are dead, they will finally learn something.

Lost in moscow
19-08-2013, 09:31
two people, one is thought to be a girl and the guy from the chest down was mutilated beyond recognition.

They launched off the side of the road and the car rotated roof first into that green ventilation tube that's in the background on the first picture.

They still have no idea who was driving, I can't see a girl being this reckless, I think the guy was showing off and well it ended well.

mrzuzzo
19-08-2013, 12:45
Beautiful. I like when shit like that happens in Moscow. Perhaps, people will learn and will finally ride the buses and subway. Stupid idiots.

:stop:

You love to see people die?

You should kill yourself, asshole.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-08-2013, 14:22

I gotta say i find your comments distasteful BUT i got to admit when i see a moron driving recklessly, something inside screams DIE YOU ASSH*LE!
I know it's wrong, but i just can't help it! ;)

Benedikt
19-08-2013, 14:45
I gotta say i find your comments distasteful BUT i got to admit when i see a moron driving recklessly, something inside screams DIE YOU ASSH*LE!
I know it's wrong, but i just can't help it! ;)[/COLOR]

and indeed, it is a drunk skunk driving in a bunch of kids and their teachers at a bus station
it is a black -tank- on the wrong side of the road and STILL blaming the victim she/he was driving on the wrong side,
the stories and by the way not only in Russia, my oh so little and neat Austria is more a carnage house over the weekend....
punishment? locking up does not help in my opinion and will not bring the dead back. so, let them do community service and for a long time.
compensate the victim(s) with money? will not help much either, the fink will just not work and claim unemplyment on top of it.
so, charity service, and many 100 hours. right i nthe public, cleaning sh**bowls in the hospital and the like.
and, you kill someone, NO CHANCE ever to get a drivers license.

Benedikt
19-08-2013, 14:57
If he had been calling from a landline, that would have been something.

The way the bike is embedded in the car he was going at ludicrous speed. Innocent? Hardly. The phone doesn't help but bikes going that fast are difficult to see and judge. How do they know he didn't have the phone on speaker or Bluetooth anyway?

it was established that the driver of the car, and the driver also caused the accident, was talking on the mobile. the biker was an innocent victim.
how it was established, were there any witnesses driving on the next lane and by chance filming it or what ever i do not know. but i do not doubt the integrity of the person who sent me the mail and the pictures.
by the way, this did not happen in Moscow or Russia...

Nobbynumbnuts
19-08-2013, 15:02
[/COLOR]

and indeed, it is a drunk skunk driving in a bunch of kids and their teachers at a bus station
it is a black -tank- on the wrong side of the road and STILL blaming the victim she/he was driving on the wrong side,
the stories and by the way not only in Russia, my oh so little and neat Austria is more a carnage house over the weekend....
punishment? locking up does not help in my opinion and will not bring the dead back. so, let them do community service and for a long time.
compensate the victim(s) with money? will not help much either, the fink will just not work and claim unemplyment on top of it.
so, charity service, and many 100 hours. right i nthe public, cleaning sh**bowls in the hospital and the like.
and, you kill someone, NO CHANCE ever to get a drivers license.

I'm driving around London on a scooter at the moment and i can't believe what i see sometimes. These idiots don't give a toss about me that's for sure.
The worst offenders are young wannabe punks in flash cars who'd run me down and probably drive off, as is often the case.
DIE ASSH*LES!! :10518:

Russian Lad
19-08-2013, 15:53
Well, in the Russian culture you need to have really serious grounds for wishing someone dead, otherwise it is believed this thought will make a turn-around and affect you instead... Or even your relatives. And in general it is not viewed as polite to wish someone dead in public. You Westerners have a rotten mentality:) (a smilie here because Russians aren't much different) - it is not ok to call homosexuals with the proper name - f-ts, yet it is ok to wish someone you don't even know dead. I will never understand it. Your PC agenda certainly needs a major rehaul.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-08-2013, 16:03
Well, in the Russian culture you need to have really serious grounds for wishing someone dead, otherwise it is believed this thought will make a turn-around and affect you instead... Or even your relatives. And in general it is not viewed as polite to wish someone dead in public. You Westerners have a rotten mentality:) - it is not ok to call homosexuals with the proper name - f-ts, yet it is ok to wish someone you don't even know dead. I will never understand it. Your PC agenda certainly needs a major rehaul.

RL your having a laugh, right? Your now a conscientious poster? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Russian Lad
19-08-2013, 16:48
RL your having a laugh, right? Your now a conscientious poster?

I don't remember wishing anyone death or something similar. Well, except for some guys in the Kremlin maybe, but Siberia will do for them as well, on the second thought.

robertmf
19-08-2013, 16:57
I don't remember wishing anyone death or something similar. Well, except for some guys in the Kremlin maybe, but Siberia will do for them as well, on the second thought.

The power & influence of the Central Committee becomes less the farther from Moscow. You might prefer Siberia :sunny:

:punk:

Nobbynumbnuts
19-08-2013, 16:59

In know i'm going to regret this...:rolleyes:

Let me spell it out for you nice and slowly.
IF a gay tried to have sex with you against your will, i don't think anyone would condemn you for calling him a fag*ot (an emotive response)

When i'm driving along on my bike and i see someone driving in a totally reckless manner which could kill me, i don't think anyone would blame me for wishing him dead (emotive response)

Were you abused by any gays......?

Clear now? :rolleyes:

Russian Lad
19-08-2013, 17:37
IF a gay tried to have sex with you against your will, i don't think anyone would condemn you for calling him a fag*ot (an emotive response)

When i'm driving along on my bike and i see someone driving in a totally reckless manner which could kill me, i don't think anyone would blame me for wishing him dead (emotive response)

Clear now?

Why, now it is crystal clear, you have explained it very well.
Name-calling=Wishing someone dead. Got it.

robertmf
19-08-2013, 17:58

Clear now? :rolleyes:

:yikes: Perhaps RL was a choir boy ............ :evilgrin:

Nobbynumbnuts
19-08-2013, 18:06
:yikes: Perhaps RL was a choir boy ............ :evilgrin:

Right and maybe he dropped his hymn book.....:10475:

Nobbynumbnuts
19-08-2013, 18:15
Why, now it is crystal clear, you have explained it very well.
Name-calling=Wishing someone dead. Got it.

...someone who's deliberate actions have almost killed me. A wrong but quite understandable emotive response at the time.

Using abusive names for no reason?

JanC
19-08-2013, 19:06
it was established that the driver of the car, and the driver also caused the accident, was talking on the mobile. the biker was an innocent victim.
how it was established, were there any witnesses driving on the next lane and by chance filming it or what ever i do not know. but i do not doubt the integrity of the person who sent me the mail and the pictures.
by the way, this did not happen in Moscow or Russia...

I have seen several accidents like this, car making a turn while a biker from the oncoming lane goes unseen and t-bones the car. Witnessed not one bit two of these incidents happen on the roads near the nurburgring in fact. That bike was going FAST. As in, not at 50 or 70 km/h and impact speed tends to be lower because usually there is at least 1 second of braking involved. That impact looks like well over 100 km/h. The biker took a risk and paid for it. On 2 wheels you cannot depend on car drivers spotting you and understanding the very unusual closing speed.
That's not to say the phone call did not distract the driver of the car, but this is the archetypal car- bike crash, happens all the time.

Russian Lad
19-08-2013, 19:58
...someone who's deliberate actions have almost killed me. A wrong but quite understandable emotive response at the time.

Using abusive names for no reason?

To me it is just a word.:) It also means fascine, wattle, etc. I would not say there is no reason - I hear about them more often than I would like to these days. Gays this, gays that. They are as important to me as tape worms. I still wish them well though.
A crazy real story about bikers in Saint Pete - one of the guys I know was driving his car, another car behind him, yet another car behind that one, a blonde behind the wheel. The first car brakes too fast, the blonde behind gets angry, gets out and throws a glass ketchup bottle, misses, hits the car of the guy whom I know. He stops, opens the door to find out what is going on, a biker could not react on time, collision, the biker dead. I blame it on the blonde with the ketchup bottle though.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-08-2013, 20:22
To me it is just a word.:) ............

Bit like idiot then? :p

Russian Lad
19-08-2013, 20:30
Originally Posted by Russian Lad View Post
To me it is just a word. ............
Bit like idiot then?

Indeed, I call gays idiots sometimes as well, but this word refers to other seemingly normal people, too...

Lost in moscow
27-08-2013, 19:46
In all fairness, most bikers at least what I see in Moscow, drive reckless. I personally know two bikers who've yet to be in an accident. One drove for eight year from 2000-08 then moved back to the states and the other's been on a bike for the last 5 years, though he claims he's only fallen due to poor road conditions. Both have stories about near collisions, both have told me their strategies for driving and staying alive in Moscow. Both swear that speeding between cars is a big no no. Drivers don't have time to see you if you're going twice as fast as the overall traffic. Yea there can occur unavoidable situations, but both have told me that being aware of their surroundings, staying in first and not relaxing at red lights has helped avoid getting plowed into.
Ultimately, why some drivers get into accident after accident but others never have one for years is not because of other drivers but how they drive.

Ghostly Presence
28-08-2013, 14:20
In all fairness, most bikers at least what I see in Moscow, drive reckless. I personally know two bikers who've yet to be in an accident. One drove for eight year from 2000-08 then moved back to the states and the other's been on a bike for the last 5 years, though he claims he's only fallen due to poor road conditions. Both have stories about near collisions, both have told me their strategies for driving and staying alive in Moscow. Both swear that speeding between cars is a big no no. Drivers don't have time to see you if you're going twice as fast as the overall traffic. Yea there can occur unavoidable situations, but both have told me that being aware of their surroundings, staying in first and not relaxing at red lights has helped avoid getting plowed into.
Ultimately, why some drivers get into accident after accident but others never have one for years is not because of other drivers but how they drive.

I am yet to see a single biker in Moscow who does not ride between cars. The smarter ones at least do it slowly. Yet, as far as I know, they are not really supposed to move between cars, but should theoretically stay in the same lane as cars. They never do that. They are a menace to others and to themselves on the road!

mrzuzzo
28-08-2013, 14:50

I haven't been in an accident. I ride pretty fast between cars...

You have to ride between cars because that gives the least chance that someone will abruptly change lanes.

Better that you spend 0.01 seconds in the blind spot of the driver and blow by fast then if you spend 3 seconds while slowly making your way through.

I ride every day.

I am yet to see a single biker in Moscow who does not ride between cars. The smarter ones at least do it slowly. Yet, as far as I know, they are not really supposed to move between cars, but should theoretically stay in the same lane as cars. They never do that. They are a menace to others and to themselves on the road!

Stupid car drivers on their cell phones are a menace to bikers. Lane splitting is perfectly safe and legal.

Nobbynumbnuts
28-08-2013, 16:31

It is smarter to do it slowly. I ride a bike everyday and have seen some incredibly stupid actions by not only car drivers but also other bike riders and pedestrians who step between cars to cross the road. If your travelling fast-you're toast! ;)

Lost in moscow
28-08-2013, 19:47
The issue isn't the blind spot. Even drivers checking their mirrors while in traffic going 10-40 km/h wont see a biker who's speeding between cars at 60-90km/h.

That 1-2 second glance in the mirror before a lane change isn't enough time for drivers to see the biker. Especially if he's still far away.