PDA

View Full Version : Room with Host Family - Close to Center and RGGU

EmilyE
14-08-2013, 13:37
Hello. I am advertising a room with a lovely Russian host family which will be available August 21. The apartment is 7 minutes from Metro Savyelovskaya and 12 minutes from Belorusskaya, so you can get to anywhere in the center in about 30 minutes.

This is a really wonderful place to stay, especially if you are looking to practice your Russian, and better understand the life of real Russian people.

There are two children - 6 and 7.5, and they are well-behaved and sweet. There is also a cat. The hostess is an English-teacher at the Russian State University of the Humanities, but the other family members do not speak English. These people often host foreigners, especially foreign students and academic people.

The family would prefer someone who will stay for the school year, and who knows how to share space in close quarters.

I lived here for over a year, and I have had a wonderful and interesting experience.

timb
30-08-2013, 16:55
Hello. I am advertising a room with a lovely Russian host family which will be available August 21. The apartment is 7 minutes from Metro Savyelovskaya and 12 minutes from Belorusskaya, so you can get to anywhere in the center in about 30 minutes.

This is a really wonderful place to stay, especially if you are looking to practice your Russian, and better understand the life of real Russian people.

There are two children - 6 and 7.5, and they are well-behaved and sweet. There is also a cat. The hostess is an English-teacher at the Russian State University of the Humanities, but the other family members do not speak English. These people often host foreigners, especially foreign students and academic people.

The family would prefer someone who will stay for the school year, and who knows how to share space in close quarters.

I lived here for over a year, and I have had a wonderful and interesting experience.

Hi, I'm an English man looking for a place to live in Moscow. I would be interested if the room is still available.

Caroline448
12-09-2013, 17:08
Hello Emily,

I just saw your message - I'm new here - and I was wondering: is your host family still looking for someone? I might not fit the profile as I'll be in Moscow only in November and December (doing research for my thesis at the University of Amsterdam), but who knows..
Could you send me a personal message?

Kind regards,
Caroline

Caroline448
12-09-2013, 17:09
Hello Emily,

I just saw your message - I'm new here - and I was wondering: is your host family still looking for someone? I might not fit the profile as I'll be in Moscow only in November and December (doing research for my thesis at the University of Amsterdam), but who knows..
Could you send me a personal message?

Kind regards,
Caroline