PDA

View Full Version : My Thread II

Sinestro
12-12-2007, 23:36
My Thread

This is my Thread and if you post on it, then you will automatically receive a GREEN from me.

No posts!!

dick
12-12-2007, 23:41
Great! I'm a posting! post, post,

post!

AndreyS
12-12-2007, 23:57
Clean32
13-12-2007, 00:04
why not LOL

Post, trade LOL

dick
13-12-2007, 01:37
Thanks Sinensto I got my green. I also got a red from Clean32 for this thread too. I guess he couldn't let you do it for me. But Thanks anyway! Good idea.:applause:

Korotky Gennady
13-12-2007, 01:45
Thanks Sinensto I got my green. I also got a red from Clean32 for this thread too. :

So now you are like a traffic lights... :brush:

dick
13-12-2007, 01:52
Or a Christmas decoration. :D

Korotky Gennady
13-12-2007, 02:00
Or a Christmas decoration. :D

Happy New Year ! :fireworks:

Clean32
13-12-2007, 02:46
Thanks Sinensto I got my green. I also got a red from Clean32 for this thread too. I guess he couldn't let you do it for me. But Thanks anyway! Good idea.:applause:

thats very intresting, did it have from clean32 on it ???

dick
13-12-2007, 03:22
Smug very smug It could only be you.

Clean32
13-12-2007, 03:45
Smug very smug It could only be you.

yes very smug just ask, even ask Sal, .......... clean32 on reds and greens LOL

so once agin you have made an acusation on me, and once again another thread is off topic, is that the wind or a violin?

SalTheReturn
13-12-2007, 09:22

so once agin you have made an acusation on me, and once again another thread is off topic, is that the wind or a violin?

this is true, i do not think (un)clean has ever given a damn crap about rep points....

dick
13-12-2007, 13:50

It's an accusation about me, Mr native speaker, not on me.

and thanks for the new red you gave me at least you sign it this time, I was wondering how you knew that last red was not signed?

and this thread is on topic, it's about getting greens and now reds too.

ezik
13-12-2007, 15:14
:drink:
LOL

Clean32
13-12-2007, 19:35
:drink:
LOL

looks like Dick will see every thing his way regardless LOL

ezik
13-12-2007, 20:01
I got no greens or reds from Sinestro. This is all fake :D.

Bels
13-12-2007, 20:37
Hi, give me one please and I'll give one back. :smurf:

Bels
13-12-2007, 20:52
My Thread

This is my Thread and if you post on it, then you will automatically receive a GREEN from me.

No posts!!

You've already got my green. But keeping on the subect of greens, reds and errr blues. Thank you all for all my greens on my recent report, all greens except for one negative blue. Apparently I bored some unknown. Can some someone clarify blues. Does it mean neutral, and therefore has no effect?

And do blues come from members who have a permanent reputation of red? and for new members with few posts. If so, you lot who have a permanent red, don't bother, it's a waste of time.

Bels
13-12-2007, 21:23
Thanks for the green of I don't know the name, you need to type your name for me to know. In answer to your note, NO, your ok as you are giving greens, but there was someone who has many posts and is a long term member here, who gave me a positive blue. So the rules are confusing. Or did he use another members name who was in the red. Confused :) ?

dick
13-12-2007, 21:27
Sorry that was me, I gave you the green, your friend dick.

druna
13-12-2007, 21:28
why not:verycool:

Clean32
13-12-2007, 21:33
Thanks for the green of I don't know the name, you need to type your name for me to know. In answer to your note, NO, your ok as you are giving greens, but there was someone who has many posts and is a long term member here, who gave me a positive blue. So the rules are confusing. Or did he use another members name who was in the red. Confused :) ?

i think the Blues come from anyone in the red or with only 1 green box.

Bels
13-12-2007, 23:01
Sorry that was me, I gave you the green, your friend dick.

Thanks dick. you gave me a green with your name on the note.

Now who's the one and only who gave me a blue and is bored with me without a name on the note :)

And the one who thought he can only give blues is actually giving greens. Thanks to this one, as there's no name. Anybody confused ? :)

Bels
13-12-2007, 23:07
Sorry dick, I re-checked my list. You can only give blues. But still don't know who gave the one and only negative blue. It stated bored with no name.

Judge
13-12-2007, 23:12
Sorry dick, I re-checked my list. You can only give blues. But still don't know who gave the one and only negative blue. It stated bored with no name.
The friendly Dick can give greens.;);)

SalTheReturn
13-12-2007, 23:26

i got blues from him!!! much better i would say!!!:bowdown:

Clean32
13-12-2007, 23:50
LOL 1 green square means you can only give blues, 2 greens then you can give greens or reds.
The more greens you have the more points your greens or reds give or take. IE if i was to give Bels 1 red judge would have to give him 2 greens to make up the same points.

Also you can only give a red or a green to someone every 6th post or 5th?
So you cant sit there and hammer some one with greens or reds.

As well as I think you can only give out 5 reds or greens every 24 hours. So for example. I can not give dick 2 reds in the same day.

I am sure thatís how it works if not I am close.

The only bone of contention. Is that reds can be given and the sender can put some one elseís name on it. Or no name at all for that matter.

There have been many threads in the past about changing the ability to send unnamed reputation points.

Bels
14-12-2007, 00:40
Thanks for a very informative post, clean32 . I will try and give you a green again. I'll tell you if it doesn't work.

Bels
14-12-2007, 00:45
Err! Sorry it doesn't work. The statement was that I must spread my reputations around. I'm sorry, but I'm selective.
I don't throw them around to anyone who doesn't deserve it.

Bels
14-12-2007, 00:57
Thanks, you appear to be right on this one. I couldn't give dick a red on the second day, I'm surprised he's still green. But he has a tactic of trying to give lots of people greens to achieve his terrorism on this site. But he can only give blues. This man is destroying threads, and often with no humour. But we must keep the one who are productive, informative, or friendly like a family. That's expat.ru and no other forum has this. Beware of those who try to destroy what is good,

LOL 1 green square means you can only give blues, 2 greens then you can give greens or reds.
The more greens you have the more points your greens or reds give or take. IE if i was to give Bels 1 red judge would have to give him 2 greens to make up the same points.

Also you can only give a red or a green to someone every 6th post or 5th?
So you cant sit there and hammer some one with greens or reds.

As well as I think you can only give out 5 reds or greens every 24 hours. So for example. I can not give dick 2 reds in the same day.

I am sure that’s how it works if not I am close.

The only bone of contention. Is that reds can be given and the sender can put some one else’s name on it. Or no name at all for that matter.

There have been many threads in the past about changing the ability to send unnamed reputation points.

dick
14-12-2007, 08:11
I guess someone who uses c**t, f**k, black ass Dago on this forum is helping?

I did more to stop that kind of stuff then you did.

See you in a month when Clean32's warning expires.

Bels
14-12-2007, 12:09

I'm sorry you're wrong. Dick fires blanks :)

Bels
14-12-2007, 12:11

Do you know how to live? and to forgive and forget ??

SalTheReturn
14-12-2007, 12:12
See you in a month when Clean32's warning expires.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean? what has happened?

Clean32
14-12-2007, 13:50

what warning ?? LOL dago ?

Judge
14-12-2007, 14:07
I'm sorry you're wrong. Dick fires blanks :)

Nope,he game me a green rep,its value was 1 point..

Bels
14-12-2007, 18:35
Nope,he game me a green rep,its value was 1 point..

Now I am confused.

Clean32
14-12-2007, 19:01
hes close to clicking into 2 greens i would say

shrek
14-12-2007, 19:32
can I get my green now? I'm on hurry..

Bels
14-12-2007, 20:50

what do you mean? what has happened?[/QUOTE]

Don't you read threads that you have been participating in. You and clean32 are on warning and are on a months trial so to speak. You were promised a pm with an explanation from the administrator. I thought that was why you both softened your tone.

Bels
14-12-2007, 20:53

The same applies to my above post

SalTheReturn
14-12-2007, 21:38

Don't you read threads that you have been participating in. You and clean32 are on warning and are on a months trial so to speak. You were promised a pm with an explanation from the administrator. I thought that was why you both softened your tone.[/QUOTE]

bels you gotta be really unable to read, sorry but thats the truth

dick and clean are on a warning according to boscoe's post, not me

Clean32
14-12-2007, 21:43

Don't you read threads that you have been participating in. You and clean32 are on warning and are on a months trial so to speak. You were promised a pm with an explanation from the administrator. I thought that was why you both softened your tone.[/quote]

i doint think Sal recevd a warning, and i am Defanatly not on a months Trial LOL

Bels
14-12-2007, 21:54
Don't you read threads that you have been participating in. You and clean32 are on warning and are on a months trial so to speak. You were promised a pm with an explanation from the administrator. I thought that was why you both softened your tone.

i doint think Sal recevd a warning, and i am Defanatly not on a months Trial LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL :) Shall I find it :) or someone els will. Last post to find your disagreement was sal. OK :) I'll find and paste here.

dick
14-12-2007, 22:04

So what he is saying is that Boscoe lies.

And he can say anything here even c**t, cuz he's so cool.

I'm sure Boscoe is very happy that you told everyone he lies.

Very cool you make Boscoe look like an ass.

dick
14-12-2007, 22:13
As far as giving 2 reds to the same person Clean32 can do that too in 10mins.

because I just got 2 reds from him and one green from someone else, and the funny thing is the 2 are for the same thread, you can do that unless you have more than one nick,

now I know why he has so many green, it's called greenie masturbation.

Stroken your own ego Clean32?

I just check agian Clean32 has giving me three reds for My Thread II

Judge
14-12-2007, 22:21
So what he is saying is that Boscoe lies.

And he can say anything here even c**t, cuz he's so cool.

I'm sure Boscoe is very happy that you told everyone he lies.

Very cool you make Boscoe look like an ass.

:shhhhhh::shhhhhh::shhhhhh::shhhhhh:
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/769/191302.JPG

dick
14-12-2007, 22:27

katiar
14-12-2007, 22:34
hmmm strange.... I've justs managed to give the greens to the same person twice.... looks like the rules have been changed :eh:

Bels
14-12-2007, 22:50
Sorry, post has been deleted. I can see what the admistrater was thinking and why he changed his mind. You both softened and appeared to sort out the matter yourselves. You are both valued members in your own way here, and you are needed here. You both both can be informative and funny at the same time, a good mix.

But sometimes members like me receive complaints if you go over the top. And we respond for our fellow members. You could say the silent majority, if you know what I mean, a common expression in British English, but I don't know if it applies to other english native countries :)

No, the post wasn't from ezik, it was another administrator. But no criticism, he saw some things wrong, yet looked again and changed his mind, and rightfully so. All good.

But there is one who has to go. You know who. Not sal or clean32 who are valued members here.

Judge
14-12-2007, 23:03
This is what the admin said..

''Didn't THIS get way out of hand... Clean and Dick both get a warning, reasons if not clear are in the PM sent.''

It's in the last post of the washing machine thread.

Bels
14-12-2007, 23:07
As far as giving 2 reds to the same person Clean32 can do that too in 10mins.

because I just got 2 reds from him and one green from someone else, and the funny thing is the 2 are for the same thread, you can do that unless you have more than one nick,

now I know why he has so many green, it's called greenie masturbation.

Stroken your own ego Clean32?

I just check agian Clean32 has giving me three reds for My Thread II

I gave you reds for your harrassment on clean32. Constant harrassment is unacceptable on this forum. Damaging informative threads is unacceptable. It's as simple as that. Some of us are are trying to make this forum the most informative forum for expats in Russia. And we don;'t like this forum being damaged. Yes, a bit of friendly bante and argument, a mixture of humour, YES, But not serious ATTACK on another member, that won't be tolerarated

I gave you the reds!!

dick
14-12-2007, 23:22
Yes but it seems that only I really got a warning not Clean32.

See how that works

I am not trying to be liked here and yes I am insulting Clean32,

The funny thing is, some people support me here, look I keep going green after all the reds that Clean32 gives me and he has giving more than a few I still get my greens for insulting him.

I even got one from Boscoe for a joke I made about Clean32.

SalTheReturn
14-12-2007, 23:27
Sorry, post has been deleted. I can see what the admistrater was thinking and why he changed his mind. You both softened and appeared to sort out the matter yourselves. You are both valued members in your own way here, and you are needed here. You both both can be informative and funny at the same time, a good mix.

But sometimes members like me receive complaints if you go over the top. And we respond for our fellow members. You could say the silent majority, if you know what I mean, a common expression in British English, but I don't know if it applies to other english native countries :)

No, the post wasn't from ezik, it was another administrator. But no criticism, he saw some things wrong, yet looked again and changed his mind, and rightfully so. All good.

But there is one who has to go. You know who. Not sal or clean32 who are valued members here.

no one has to go.

dick
14-12-2007, 23:27
I gave you reds for your harrassment on clean32. Constant harrassment is unacceptable on this forum. Damaging informative threads is unacceptable. It's as simple as that. Some of us are are trying to make this forum the most informative forum for expats in Russia. And we don;'t like this forum being damaged. Yes, a bit of friendly bante and argument, a mixture of humour, YES, But not serious ATTACK on another member, that won't be tolerarated

I gave you the reds!!

You just described what Clean32 does to Sal,

I'm just doing what Clean32 does.

You don't think calling someone a cu*t is serious? Say that to a girl from the US and see what happens.

Bels
14-12-2007, 23:28
hmmm strange.... I've justs managed to give the greens to the same person twice.... looks like the rules have been changed :eh:

I can't , the message states spread your reputations

dick
14-12-2007, 23:31

I gave you the reds!!

good that you sign them with Clean32 cuz that's what most say.

SalTheReturn
14-12-2007, 23:31
Yes but it seems that only I really got a warning not Clean32.

See how that works

I am not trying to be liked here and yes I am insulting Clean32,

The funny thing is, some people support me here, look I keep going green after all the reds that Clean32 gives me and he has giving more than a few I still get my greens for insulting him.

I even got one from Boscoe for a joke I made about Clean32.

it is ages you talk about this members contacting you: who they are? what do they want?

dick
14-12-2007, 23:33
I can't , the message states spread your reputations

you could I did it too.

Are you really that naive Bels

Clean32
14-12-2007, 23:35
it is ages you talk about this members contacting you: who they are? what do they want?

Sal, Question? How many greens have you receved from me. LOL and how many reds if any have you receved from me ??

dick
14-12-2007, 23:36

Sorry Sal if Clean32 knew he would harrass them, funny he thinks some of these people like him.

Clean32
14-12-2007, 23:37
you could I did it too.

Are you really that naive Bels

why doint you slow down and stop ranting like the dickhead you are, put your smal brain into gear, and think about this. May be some one is playing with you??? any one can put a name on a green or a red LOL

Clean32
14-12-2007, 23:39
Sorry Sal if Clean32 knew he would harrass them, funny he thinks some of these people like him.

well how do you think i got so many greens LOL, or did i just take them of a tree LOL

dick
14-12-2007, 23:40
Hey keep them coming!!! they are rolling in!!!! rolling rolling rolling!

Bels
You just described what Clean32 does to Sal,

I'm just doing what Clean32 does.

You don't think calling someone a cu*t is serious? Say that to a girl from the US and see what happens.

Why don't you read all his posts. In general he is fine, and he has made some good threads and friends in his posts. That's why he has the reputation he has. Why can't you give informative threads, and do things positive, and help make this the most informative site in Moscow.No problem with a bit of argument and humour now and again. But make it a nice mix.

And benice to everybody,even if you disaree. And let go of the past, as it was probably done under provacation.

SalTheReturn
Sal, Question? How many greens have you receved from me. LOL and how many reds if any have you receved from me ??

i see one green bringing your signature...but is this really important for the thread?

Clean32
14-12-2007, 23:42
i see one green bringing your signature...but is this really important for the thread?

Yes, so you doint see any reds from me??

SalTheReturn
14-12-2007, 23:45
Yes, so you doint see any reds from me??

no reds.

Bels
14-12-2007, 23:47
And none from me sal. I don't give reds except to one at the moment. And it's not you or clean32. I think, you know who.

Bels
14-12-2007, 23:48
And hes still green ????? amazing !!!!

Clean32
14-12-2007, 23:49
so then it would be safe to say, that as you were so far in the red, and that my greens are worth quite a few points, that is how you got out of the red??

and would it also be safe to say that after all our bantering Between us, that i have not retaliated with an avalanch of reds ??

dick
14-12-2007, 23:51
Why don't you read all his posts. In general he is fine, and he has made some good threads and friends in his posts. That's why he has the reputation he has. Why can't you give informative threads, and do things positive, and help make this the most informative site in Moscow.No problem with a bit of argument and humour now and again. But make it a nice mix.

And benice to everybody,even if you disaree. And let go of the past, as it was probably done under provacation.

Three days here and I see racist name calling. Because some girls liked me.

So your saying if I do some good I can swear and make racist statement.

Sorry that's not me.

Clean32
14-12-2007, 23:55

Sorry that's not me.

What is "you " dick lol you cant even decide where you are from LOL, or is it Orgon now ??

Judge
14-12-2007, 23:58

Sorry that's not me.

You still holding a grudge,it was ages ago,let it drop and move on..

dick
14-12-2007, 23:58
Thanks for the new red Clean32.

It doesn't prove a thing you don't sign all yours so how will he know?

and if your not giving me reds someone is signing your name butt licker

SalTheReturn
14-12-2007, 23:59
DUE TO POOR ENGLISH SKILLS I HAVE TO LEAVE THIS THREAD BECAUSE:
1)I do not understand the point of Clean32...what do you expect me to understand? I told you for ages that I know nothing about rep points and the way it works, and still I can only see 9 squares in total...
2)more than ever I am sure Bels has serious trouble in understanding the point other people try to raise, 95% of his posts fail to logically follow what it has been said before

Bels
14-12-2007, 23:59

Sorry that's not me.

I'm sorry, but due to some stupid rules I can't give you a second red. How long does it take to give another reputatation to another. For goodness sake, someone else give him ared. Because this continious vendetta against one man is making me feel sick. Don't you understand about forgive and forget. And how about letting go!!

dick
15-12-2007, 00:01
What is "you " dick lol you cant even decide where you are from LOL, or is it Orgon now ??

See he doesn't want to.

Clean32
15-12-2007, 00:09
Thanks for the new red Clean32.

It doesn't prove a thing you don't sign all yours so how will he know?

and if your not giving me reds someone is signing your name butt licker

but licker, or just hates dick, Funny, and no i didnt just give you a red LOL

but funny, looks like you didnt actualy just receve a red eather so guess what, you lied

Bels
15-12-2007, 00:09
1)I do not understand the point of Clean32...what do you expect me to understand? I told you for ages that I know nothing about rep points and the way it works, and still I can only see 9 squares in total...
2)more than ever I am sure Bels has serious trouble in understanding the point other people try to raise, 95% of his posts fail to logically follow what it has been said before

NYE panemyo. I'm perfectly clear on recent posts. You have been given your green badge due to me and clean32 giving you greens. Is that perfectly clear to you. Now ask your questions specifically, piece by piece and you will be answered. There might have been others who supported you, I hope they remembered to leave their names, not everyone does.

What points are trying to be said to me, I only answer what is of interest to me. But from now on, in this thread if you sal have a point to raise to me , I will answer it. Go ahead, and I will answer.

Clean32
15-12-2007, 00:11

Good Bye Sal, look after yourself

dick
15-12-2007, 00:20
but licker, or just hates dick, Funny, and no i didnt just give you a red LOL

but funny, looks like you didnt actualy just receve a red eather so guess what, you lied

Like I said I just got a red sign Clean32.

Don't talk about lying you do so much of it. It's a way of life for you.

You will have to give me more cuz I'm still getting greens too.

Bels
15-12-2007, 00:30
Like I said I just got a red sign Clean32.

Don't talk about lying you do so much of it. It's a way of life for you.

You will have to give me more cuz I'm still getting greens too.

It was from me, don't continue with this personal harrassment on clean32. It won't be tolerated. Stop your old arguments and go for the future.

Let go, and be nice.

Bels
15-12-2007, 00:33
How on earth you are still green dick? You've created some kind of impossability !!!!

Judge
15-12-2007, 00:40
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

How on earth you are still green dick? You've created some kind of impossability !!!!

Clean32
15-12-2007, 00:43
funny looks like bels and judge are trading greens for reds LOL, and i am getting the blame for it LOL

dick
15-12-2007, 00:46
Like Kermt said,

It ain't easy being green.

Judge
15-12-2007, 00:59
Clean and Dick being friends would = a clean dick...

:D:D

dick
15-12-2007, 01:03
I just got another one !!!

I'm now doing the funky chicken.

dick
15-12-2007, 01:06
It's not just one person.

Clean32
15-12-2007, 01:14
Clean32 (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/clean32.html), AndreyS (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/andreys.html), dick (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/dick.html), Katrine L (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/katrine-l.html), msbella (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/msbella.html), Pobman (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/pobman.html), rotyn (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/rotyn.html), Scottish01 (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/scottish01.html), Teaching in Russia (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/teaching-in-russia.html)

well thats whos on line LOL so who do you think is it giving you greens Dick LOL

dick
15-12-2007, 01:16
I know

But I ain't tell you dick.

Clean32
15-12-2007, 01:19
I know

But I ain't tell you dick.

LOL and you asume i doint know, silly boy LOL,

Bels
15-12-2007, 19:17
Clean32 (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/clean32.html), AndreyS (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/andreys.html), dick (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/dick.html), Katrine L (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/katrine-l.html), msbella (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/msbella.html), Pobman (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/pobman.html), rotyn (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/rotyn.html), Scottish01 (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/scottish01.html), Teaching in Russia (http://www.expat.ru/forum/members/teaching-in-russia.html)

well thats whos on line LOL so who do you think is it giving you greens Dick LOL

And I don't think it's Dick, andreys, or clean32. So do your Sherlock Holmes bit :) . And I wasn't here, we had a power cut for a few hours, and I also had a few lessons.

Bels
15-12-2007, 19:20

And I don't think it's Dick, andreys, or clean32. So do your Sherlock Holmes bit :) . And I wasn't here, we had a power cut for a few hours, and I also had a few lessons.

And I don't think it was any of the teachers who gave you greens. So who's left.

dick
15-12-2007, 20:18
Arguing on the iternet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, your still retarded.

Clean32
15-12-2007, 20:23
Arguing on the iternet is like running in the Special Olympics.

Even if you win, your still retarded.

is that why you argue so much, becouse your retarded ?? LOL

Bels
16-12-2007, 16:35
Sal. I give you plenty of greens and you give me a red? Who gave you the power to give reds? Me and clean32.

Unless someone is pinching your name in vane, for a wind-up.

Bels
16-12-2007, 16:36
All the other negatives are firing blanks :)

SalTheReturn
16-12-2007, 17:53
Sal. give you plenty of greens and you give me a red? Who gave you the power to give reds? Me and clean32.

Unless someone is pinching your name in vane, for a wind-up.

i explained why you deserved a greenie

and why do you think i care about being red/green/blue? this is just the virtual world dude

take care

Sal

Bels
16-12-2007, 18:00
i explained why you deserved a greenie

and why do you think i care about being red/green/blue? this is just the virtual world dude

take care

Sal

What? you explained why I deserved a greenie. Then why didn't you give me one. You gave me a red :)

I'm not particularily concerned about it myself. It's just that it doesn't make any sense.

Bels
16-12-2007, 18:04
Tell the truth sal, that you're upset because you have lost your bad boy image red badge. :)

dick
16-12-2007, 18:05
He doesn't know how to give greens or reds.

Maybe it was your buddy trying to get you mad at Sal?

He's playing you for a fool.

Are you really so naive Bels?

Bels
16-12-2007, 18:11
Yes, I am aware tactical games are being done here. But I know it's not clean32. A bit of fun no doubt.

SalTheReturn
16-12-2007, 18:32
Tell the truth sal, that you're upset because you have lost your bad boy image red badge. :)

Bels, it really does not matter to me and actually happy i am green for the first time

yes sorry i gave you red and explained why and signed

you take care my friend

dick
17-12-2007, 02:45
is that why you argue so much, becouse your retarded ?? LOL

With all your education, you lack imagination.

dick
17-12-2007, 04:18
Grown men? Fighting on the Internet about greens.

Is This One Accomplishment You Will Tell Your Children About?

Will You Put It On Your Resume?

Give To The Special Olympics!
We Can Win To Sometimes Too!

Ying-Yang
17-12-2007, 05:33
these are no happy feelings....... please stop arguing..... be peaceful honorable friends!!!

Ying-Yang
17-12-2007, 05:35
much fun honorable friends much but would be much great fun if you understand that you need to be respectful with your partner....

Ying-Yang
17-12-2007, 05:36
much fun honorable friends much but would be much great fun if you understand that you need to be respectful with your partner....

great I can quote myself!!!! :)

Sinestro
17-12-2007, 18:34
did i miss anyone?

Miracle77777
18-12-2007, 01:57
great I can quote myself!!!! :)

Useful Talent
:bowdown::applause: