PDA

View Full Version : Business visa

Matryoshka11
04-08-2013, 23:51
It's my first time posting on this website so I hope I am posting in the relevant section. I have lived in Russia for 10 months on work visas, but now I want a business visa. It says you need to be working for a UK company, you must provide a covering letter from this company. Does this company have to be a real company? Are there ways around this if you're not working for a UK company?

Hans.KK
05-08-2013, 09:36
Most I have met with business visa has just bought it on the Internet, and there has not been any questions about employer.

You do known that you are not allowed to work (make money) on a business visa?
You are aware of 90/180 day rule for business visa which is valid for a period longer than 90 days?

Hayley
05-08-2013, 10:08
It's my first time posting on this website so I hope I am posting in the relevant section. I have lived in Russia for 10 months on work visas, but now I want a business visa. It says you need to be working for a UK company, you must provide a covering letter from this company. Does this company have to be a real company? Are there ways around this if you're not working for a UK company?

You can get a letter from any EU company - we can provide that letter for you. Have done it many times. PM me for more details.

ralphodog
13-08-2013, 12:30
Most I have met with business visa has just bought it on the Internet, and there has not been any questions about employer.

You do known that you are not allowed to work (make money) on a business visa?
You are aware of 90/180 day rule for business visa which is valid for a period longer than 90 days?

So I'm about to take a job in Russia and what they proposed as far as visas is this: UK subsidiary of the company supplies me with the letter for the business visa, I work in Russia but get paid in the UK. Is this legal? If it's not, should I worry about either getting caught or having the visa denied?

Hans.KK
13-08-2013, 12:50
UK subsidiary of the company supplies me with the letter for the business visa, I work in Russia but get paid in the UK.
Is this legal?No.

If it's not, should I worry about either getting caughtIf they (UFMS) gets you when you are working (doing something that has nothing to do with doing business) you will most likely take the next plane out of Russia and the company that had hired you will pay a huge fee.
Depending on the type of work and the place you do it, the chance for this to happen may differ a lot.

or having the visa denied?Not if you dont tell any thing about the payment and that you think before you speak.

Russian Visa Support
18-08-2013, 03:31

Hi, we can help you with a business visa. The price right now is 145 USD for EU countries. No, you do not have to work. It is simply all about payment really. If interested, PM me. And right, you cannot stay longer than 90 days out of every 180. That is why work visa is better. But of course, more costly.

RIKO
18-08-2013, 22:23
It's my first time posting on this website so I hope I am posting in the relevant section. I have lived in Russia for 10 months on work visas, but now I want a business visa. It says you need to be working for a UK company, you must provide a covering letter from this company. Does this company have to be a real company? Are there ways around this if you're not working for a UK company? This company has helped many people on this site over many years: www.rusvisa.org. Do yourself a favor and go and get some expert advice.