PDA

View Full Version : Cool new school starting up. Excellent pay. Recruiting teachers now.

free.p
09-12-2007, 23:06
Free People, a new school in the centre of Moscow, are looking for qualified and experienced teachers of English to join them from the start of January.

We can offer $35 per academic hour (more if you have to travel) and a working visa too. Classes will be mostly one-to-one. Courses will begin in January but we're recruiting now also, before Christmas.

Native-speaking teachers are preferred, but applications from Russians with Proficiency and a pedagogical background will also be considered - mostly for teaching kids. Again, salaries are highly competitive.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks.

taiga
10-12-2007, 00:25
What kind of name is Free People, anyway? :)))))))))))))

I've worked at quite a few places in my time, but I've never heard of anything like that!

Is it really an English school?!

free.p
10-12-2007, 00:36
[QUOTE=taiga;319175]

I've worked at quite a few places in my time, but I've never heard of anything like that!

QUOTE]

Sure you haven't. That's the whole point. Sooner or later, everyone will want to work there, just wait.

Anyway, don't be afraid of the unknown; if you want to look into it, PM me.

Only TEFL-qualified, only good teachers, please.

Bels
28-12-2007, 19:29
[QUOTE=taiga;319175]

QUOTE]

Sure you haven't. That's the whole point. Sooner or later, everyone will want to work there, just wait.

Anyway, don't be afraid of the unknown; if you want to look into it, PM me.

Only TEFL-qualified, only good teachers, please.

Problem is that we are afraid of the unknown. Show yourself, and are you licensed ????

If your genuine you may well have some backup. Not for me though, the price is well below my rates. Most certainly the rates are way below standard for a native. About 15 isn't it . YEUGH ! or YUCK!! Might as well try BKC for Freelance work, which is much higher.

Bels
28-12-2007, 19:42
Another issue, you teachers seeking more private work for the next year get yourself listed on our new directory. There is a shortage of teachers who teach young children and teenagers, for all areas. You will soon be in high demand direct to you. I hope :)

Here it is:

http://www.expat.ru/forum/lessons/52514-esl-efl-teacher-s-trial-directory.html

taiga
08-01-2008, 21:37
[QUOTE=free.p;319179]

Problem is that we are afraid of the unknown. Show yourself, and are you licensed ????

If your genuine you may well have some backup. Not for me though, the price is well below my rates. Most certainly the rates are way below standard for a native. About 15 isn't it . YEUGH ! or YUCK!! Might as well try BKC for Freelance work, which is much higher.

You're pretty mistaken if you think BKC etc pay more than $35 per ac hour for anything. You're probably a little out of touch, up there in your ivory tower earning a fortune.

I wouldn't brag about it, though, if I were you. Bad form old chap.

Actually, I just checked your profile. If you're earning that much it begs the question why you have to live way out there in the sticks. Can't be much to do there except, well, except post on forums!

Yep, just checked.. That'd probably account for why you've posted about a million times on this forum alone.:D

free.p
08-01-2008, 21:51
Easy there, Taiga:o

And you're wrong anyway. I think he's posted about 1.3 million times.

In the last month!:D:D

SalTheReturn
08-01-2008, 22:21
[QUOTE=Bels;326601]

You're pretty mistaken if you think BKC etc pay more than $35 per ac hour for anything. You're probably a little out of touch, up there in your ivory tower earning a fortune.

I wouldn't brag about it, though, if I were you. Bad form old chap.

Actually, I just checked your profile. If you're earning that much it begs the question why you have to live way out there in the sticks. Can't be much to do there except, well, except post on forums!

Yep, just checked.. That'd probably account for why you've posted about a million times on this forum alone.:D

EDITED