PDA

View Full Version : Why Junior member???

yuriobass
02-02-2004, 18:16
Message to the Webmaster or whoever it may concern:

I have been a registered user of www.expat.ru for many years (I think 5 years or so); then, when you completely changed its look, the system asked me to do the registration again; I did complete this new registration - with the same login and password I had been using all the time before, but still, I am featured as junior member.

Is there a way to fix it? I think I deserve an opportunity of being upgraded to a moderator now :)

Thanx

kak
02-02-2004, 18:32
Go to
http://www.expat.ru/forum/member.php?s=&action=editprofile
then find: Custom User Text: and try to edit it...if you cannot, it maybe because you now appear with just 13 posts other solution try to PM moscowmail or braders who are moderators in here.

Limitchik
16-02-2004, 17:06
Originally posted by yuriobass
Message to the Webmaster or whoever it may concern:

I have been a registered user of www.expat.ru for many years (I think 5 years or so); then, when you completely changed its look, the system asked me to do the registration again; I did complete this new registration - with the same login and password I had been using all the time before, but still, I am featured as junior member.

Is there a way to fix it? I think I deserve an opportunity of being upgraded to a moderator now :)

Thanx

Yurio, the sight has a special text-scanning and processing function which enables it to make largely accurate estimations on the size of your male member based on your style of writing, use of punctuation, etc.

Without intending to publicly humiliate you, it seems the site has deemed that you have a "junior size" member (or what we larger sized members prefer to call, "a little pee-pee".

Mistakes have been made, however due to foreigners' writing levels. Trampler, for example was incorrectly judged as being a "senior" member, which most anyone here can vouch as being incorrect.

Please contact a moderator if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Limitchik
Technical Site Member Size Consultant

ReturnOfBroadmoor
16-02-2004, 17:12
Yes, the above is true. Note my title, which is very accurate.

cyclby
16-02-2004, 17:14
Limit,
You are a "One Trick Pony" today! :-))))
Regards
C

Limitchik
16-02-2004, 17:32
Originally posted by cyclby
Limit,
You are a "One Trick Pony" today! :-))))
Regards
C

Are you by any chance referring to a supposed penile fixation as seemingly evident from a number of today's posts ?