PDA

View Full Version : Wow...

rubaka
17-07-2013, 08:54
Wow, this section of the forum sure is dead...
I will have to move to Rostov in a few month and was really exited to find entire section of EXPART dedicated to the city... That's until I actually clicked on it and saw that the last post here is like a year old or something... Yeah... Tough times, boredom and loneliness await me in Rostov, that's for sure...:mooooh:

FatAndy
18-07-2013, 18:19
Wow, this section of the forum sure is dead...
I will have to move to Rostov in a few month and was really exited to find entire section of EXPART dedicated to the city... That's until I actually clicked on it and saw that the last post here is like a year old or something... Yeah... Tough times, boredom and loneliness await me in Rostov, that's for sure...:mooooh:
Yep, everything is terrible, and all of us will die ;)

Usual offline life in Rostov is better than sitting and picking forum ;)

BM333
18-07-2013, 19:04
Hi I am also moving to Rostov in a couple of months and just found this forum today. Lets catch up here at this forum once we arrive in Rostov.

rubaka
23-07-2013, 19:48
Yep, everything is terrible, and all of us will die ;)

Usual offline life in Rostov is better than sitting and picking forum ;)

Heh. If you say so... I never been there, so I will trust you on that.

Hi I am also moving to Rostov in a couple of months and just found this forum today. Lets catch up here at this forum once we arrive in Rostov.

Seriously? Cool... To be honest I didn't expect to get ANY replies whatsoever on my thread, and I already got two... Good stuff.

And yeah, I think I will just arrive there by this time (in a couple of month) so yay or that?
Have you ever been to Rostov?

Rossa
27-07-2013, 11:26
Rostov is the best city ever))

rubaka
03-08-2013, 11:25
Rostov is the best city ever))
Right...