PDA

View Full Version : Need help

salvadoreaninrussia
16-07-2013, 22:02
hello all,

i need help on how to obtain a license/permit to open a church in Russia --- I am originally from El Salvador but I live in the USA.

thanks....guys....

MashaSashina
17-07-2013, 00:10
Hello.
Church of which religion? And do you speak russian?

Hayley
17-07-2013, 12:51
hello all,

i need help on how to obtain a license/permit to open a church in Russia --- I am originally from El Salvador but I live in the USA.

thanks....guys....

The religious organizations register as non profit organizations in Russia. If you need full turnkey support for your new Church, PM me I can recommend a good lawyer for that.

Hayley
17-07-2013, 12:52
Hello.
Church of which religion? And do you speak russian?

I bet you money its some sort of Pentecoastal, Baptist :D - am I right?

jjpratsandreu
17-07-2013, 17:22
hello, do you speak russian?

Hayley
21-07-2013, 22:49
Yep, we both do:plane: - I mean Masha and myself

Ghostly Presence
26-07-2013, 20:42
hello all,

thanks....guys....

Beware! The Russian Orthodox Church doesn't like competition and they have powerful connections! They might put you out of business before you know it!

Hayley
26-07-2013, 22:29
Beware! The Russian Orthodox Church doesn't like competition and they have powerful connections! They might put you out of business before you know it!

Try going to Saudi Arabia and open something there. They will chop you to pieces before you can even think. So Russian Orthodox Church is very sensible compared to those places there.

Don't feel like opening a church? Try taking a Bible on the plane to Riyadh - see what will happen.