PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Moscow

Nijinsky
16-07-2013, 20:23
I'm based in the UK and am planning to visit Moscow in a couple of months time. I live close to the Russian visa processing centre here in London so I can deal with the actual application without too much hassle (I hope) but I would welcome any recommendations about the most reliable online invitation letter providers, preferably who also provide the registration service after one has arrived in Moscow.
A friend visited Moscow last year and got his letter of invitation from one online company and had the registration done by another and it was a bit of a palaver.
It seems sensible to have the one company carry out both processes.

Judge
16-07-2013, 20:48
Hi welcome to the site.....
Contact Vadim at Liga, he will sort out your invite and then your registration once you're here...Many expats have used his services ..
http://www.rusvisa.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=18&Itemid=26

Alan65
16-07-2013, 22:54
I'm based in the UK and am planning to visit Moscow in a couple of months time. I live close to the Russian visa processing centre here in London so I can deal with the actual application without too much hassle (I hope) but I would welcome any recommendations about the most reliable online invitation letter providers, preferably who also provide the registration service after one has arrived in Moscow.
A friend visited Moscow last year and got his letter of invitation from one online company and had the registration done by another and it was a bit of a palaver.

Russia Visa 24 107 Fleet St London, EC4A 2AB

or

http://www.realrussia.co.uk/info/Contact-Us

in Islington ....

I have used both, personally I wold use Real Russia, they keep your records online if you ever want to go back.

tonytony
17-07-2013, 12:48
In the past, although not recently, I've used both Liga and Real Russia mentioned above and they were both absolutely fine.

krasotochka
17-07-2013, 13:06
If I were you, I wouldn't bother about those "invitation" agencies. If you are planning to book a hotel, there is nothing easier - you prepay your whole stay at the hotel and ask them to send you a TOURIST VOUCHER for the visa. All hotels do it (some as a courtesy, some for a small amount of money). And of course, if you are staying at the hotel, the hotel will register you as well.

LinkingGB
05-08-2013, 22:58
I can vouch for Real Russia. Used them many times and are helpful!

nrasqld345
09-08-2013, 12:51
Next summer I plan to visit Moscow and I don't know where would be the best to stay, considering price as well. I would also like to visit Smolensk. All information welcome.

Edyta
09-08-2013, 16:29
Hello, below you received information to get a tourist voucher from hotel. That information is correct. I would like the details to it: you book a hotel and ask for a tourist voucher, they give you a tourist voucher (send a scan copy, enough for a RF consulate, no need to give original of the voucher), your tourist voucher will be strictly for the period you book a hotel. In case of noshow to hotel they(hotel) will charge you the fee for the visa services(tourist voucher).
Through the agency you can obtain a telex invite (telex is sent directly to the Russian consulate) that is also convenient, no need to wait for the original of the invite or pay for courier) Agency contact : Julia tel/fax # +7(495)783-83-11 Millenium travel, mltravel ru
In case you come with visa given on the invite from the agency and do not stay at a hotel, the inviting party (ask in the agency about the registration) must register you within 7 working days upon arrival.

Please ask if any quiestion.

Best,

Edyta
09-08-2013, 16:37
Next summer I plan to visit Moscow and I don't know where would be the best to stay, considering price as well. I would also like to visit Smolensk. All information welcome.
Hello, about staying in Moscow, in case you do not speak Russian and it will be your first visit, I would reccomend stay at a hotel, depending on price and location you need (please note Moscow is huge and by the moment all signs, text in Moscow metro are in Russian, travelling might turn difficult for the first days). Not much expensive hotels are: Kosmos hotel available on expedia, or Izmailovo. From airport you can come to the city by Aeroexpress ru train that is cheap and comfortable. You can by a ticket online (sorry I am unable to write a link here yet.)