PDA

View Full Version : how to get visa to india?

Heba
13-07-2013, 15:03
Hello,
Im a girl from tunisia and i want to marry with an indian man both of us live and study in Russia,so i wanted to know if we get married in indian embassy it will be easier for me or not to get visa? which documents we need to have with us??
in fact he is finishing studying this year and going home
I will have to stay more year to finish studies ,so if we marry this year can i get visa next year to go india? Does the fact that we both both are foreigners make it hard for getting visa?

Nobbynumbnuts
13-07-2013, 18:24
Hello,
Im a girl from tunisia and i want to marry with an indian man both of us live and study in Russia,so i wanted to know if we get married in indian embassy it will be easier for me or not to get visa? which documents we need to have with us??
I will have to stay more year to finish studies ,so if we marry this year can i get visa next year to go india? Does the fact that we both both are foreigners make it hard for getting visa?

I think your best course of action is to both go to the Indian embassy and ask them.

Best of luck

Alan65
13-07-2013, 20:50
Hello,

What type of visa are you looking at getting?

Heba
14-07-2013, 15:32
Well i wanted entry visa cz i cn stay long time there if tourist visa than it will b 6 months,than i have to go home than cm back, any informations??
Thank u all guys