PDA

View Full Version : Qiwi, Webmoney and Paypal

Marvo
11-07-2013, 10:38
Can anybody tell me how to transfer money to and from the UK via these accounts? I am unsure as to whether or not paypal can be used online to conduct business with the UK, and if it is that popular in Russia.

Hayley
11-07-2013, 12:46
Can anybody tell me how to transfer money to and from the UK via these accounts? I am unsure as to whether or not paypal can be used online to conduct business with the UK, and if it is that popular in Russia.

Paypal is a pain in the butt anywhere in the world - they freeze people's accounts, limit accounts, they do a lot of weird stuff BUT you should think that both Webmoney and Qiwi are Russian inventions, which may be difficult to operate in the UK.

However, nothing is impossible:

http://geo.webmoney.ru/wmobjects/cityex.aspx?city=98022 Check out these places in the UK for Webmoney

https://w.qiwi.com/payment/main.action Check out this option for Qiwi in the UK

Fran1
12-07-2013, 00:28
Another good way is moneybookers(Skrill). It is also fastest, easiest, and trusted way of electronic funds transfer system.

robertmf
12-07-2013, 00:42
Paypal is a pain in the butt anywhere in the world - they freeze people's accounts, limit accounts, they do a lot of weird stuff ...

I've never had a problem using paypal for normal transactions of less than $300.

When I bought the dragoness image from *Catgirl* in the Ukr. she did not have paypal. It took her 15 min. to set up account and me to $transfer$.

ralphodog
13-07-2013, 04:53
These are seem to have pretty sizable fees. I've been able to sign up for US, UK and French bank accounts all that had no international fees, is there no way to transfer money out of Russia without losing at least 2.5%?

robertmf
13-07-2013, 05:52
These are seem to have pretty sizable fees. I've been able to sign up for US, UK and French bank accounts all that had no international fees, is there no way to transfer money out of Russia without losing at least 2.5%?

:rolleyes: Comrade, it is normal for a capitalist service provider to charge a $fee$ to cover expenses and earn a reasonable profit.

Consider the cost of alternatives.