PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a room for 3-month stay. Any help appreciated!

nebbe
09-07-2013, 16:40
Dear forum members, Iím looking to rent out a room approximately for three months from Moscow. Iím 27 years old male from Finland with healthy life style. I will work a lot during the week and often travel during the weekends. I need the room already on 17th of July. Thank you for any help and responses!

Здравствуйте, хочу снять комнату в Москве примерно на 3 месяца. Я 27-летний мужчина из Финляндии. Я имею здоровый оброс жизни, не курю. Я буду много работать, и мало находится в комнате. На выходные буду часто уезжать. Комната нуждается с 17.7.2013. Спасибо за ваши отзывы.

Austriangirl1988
13-07-2013, 02:36
Dear Nebbe,

I am also looking for a room, from the 1st of November! Could you please let me know if you found something and how, and how much it is?

Thanks in advance

liubov
12-08-2013, 19:21
Hi,

in case anyone's interested in a super central room for 2 months or longer, PM me for details
I'm looking to rent one of the bedrooms in my apartment at Novy Arbat street across from US Embassy, as we plan to be away all winter.
The other bedroom is already taken by a girl from Princeton - all autumn/winter/spring deal.

USD 1200 per month

Wi-fi, fully equipped kitchen, incl. juicer, toaster-grill etc, laundry, bathroom and toilet separated etc etc

Cheers,
L