PDA

View Full Version : Polyclinic for muslims



TGP
07-12-2007, 22:18
opened in Moscow. People will be serviced there strictly in accordance with moslem laws. The public response is more negative than positive.

What's your opinion?

Guest
07-12-2007, 22:27
At least they don't oblige "normal" clinics to follow the muslim rules, as it is now more and more the case in Europe! No pork in the meals, is a general rule in European clinics now!

So their idea is good, they have their opinions and do not try to make others adapt to them!

TGP
08-12-2007, 01:56
You are right, but everything started in same way in Europe.

Guest
08-12-2007, 10:06
You are right, but everything started in same way in Europe.


Russian narod isn't ready to let "them" impose their religious traditions, contrary to European people. LOL I imagine if tomorrow they say "we don't accept anymore pork in kiosks because it is against our religion". Even babushki will take their AK47 :) :ak:


About hospital as it is the topic, if THEY build and pay THEIR hospital, well, why not? In Europe they don't do so, they tell hospitals "As there are a lot of muslims in this city, you must follow our rules: No pork, no nurse/doctor from the opposite sex, etc".

Anyway I don't worry, Russia isn't on the way to look like European countries, for this point.

quincy
08-12-2007, 13:56
It is a good thing. If Muslims traditions are respected in general there is no reason to fear a rise in radicalism. Muslims in Russia are not recent migrants as in France, the UK, Germany,Denmark the US,Canada,Australia etc but have lived in the country for many generations. Russians in general have more curiosity towards non-russians (including Muslims) than west Europeans and north americans have towards their Muslims, Hindus,Sikhs,Buddists etc. Anti-foreigner sentiment by some Russian nationalists is dangerous for Russia

Korotky Gennady
08-12-2007, 18:23
I don't like muslims :vader: even more than christians :vomit: and you can fancy how it is taking in attantion the fact that i don't like christians very much...

Guest
08-12-2007, 20:42
Anti-foreigner sentiment by some Russian nationalists is dangerous for Russia


This is another topic, as muslims are not always foreigners, and foreigners not always muslims :)

SalTheReturn
08-12-2007, 22:36
At least they don't oblige "normal" clinics to follow the muslim rules, as it is now more and more the case in Europe! No pork in the meals, is a general rule in European clinics now!

So their idea is good, they have their opinions and do not try to make others adapt to them!

I know it is useless to argue, but I have never seen such stuff happening in european hospitals unless specifically required

and btw, pork sucks

SalTheReturn
08-12-2007, 22:39
You are right, but everything started in same way in Europe.

and what started in Europe TGP?

that nowadays kids study in multicultural classes and are more open-minded?
that their language skills are getting better beacuse more stress is placed on the importance of them?
that those european countries who were able to deal well with immigration have profited?

really tell me what has happened in Europe because except the few bombs and riots (which btw did not affect MOSt of european countries) I can see lots of positive things

PS. hopefully nor you nor Guest will once again wonder why Westerns cling to Russian lots of wrong stereotypes
I have never accused anyone on this site of being racist but when people rely on trash-demagogy, I can only think they are either stupid or racist. Racist, patologically racist.

Korotky Gennady
08-12-2007, 22:40
1) I imagine if tomorrow they say "we don't accept anymore pork in kiosks because it is against our religion". Even babushki will take their AK47 :) :ak:

.

The time for this was long ago ! ANARCHY = ORDER

:fireworks:




2) Anyway I don't worry, Russia isn't on the way to look like European countries, for this point.

You know as i know that this Europe is totaly corrupted. :rules: I can't imagine how anyone can live there... :eh:

SalTheReturn
08-12-2007, 22:40
Russian narod isn't ready to let "them" impose their religious traditions, contrary to European people. LOL I imagine if tomorrow they say "we don't accept anymore pork in kiosks because it is against our religion". Even babushki will take their AK47 :) :ak:


About hospital as it is the topic, if THEY build and pay THEIR hospital, well, why not? In Europe they don't do so, they tell hospitals "As there are a lot of muslims in this city, you must follow our rules: No pork, no nurse/doctor from the opposite sex, etc".

Anyway I don't worry, Russia isn't on the way to look like European countries, for this point.

and this would be lack of civilization of civilization?

i do not care if they do not respect me, I wanna respect them because I am a better man

Korotky Gennady
08-12-2007, 22:55
If Muslims traditions are respected in general there is no reason to fear a rise in radicalism.


Watch the old russian movies " The First Teacher" or " White Sun of Desert". I think that you can find them in the net...

The muslims as they are shown in these movies are as they are in real life.

Korotky Gennady
08-12-2007, 22:59
I can only think they are either stupid or racist. Racist, patologically racist.

You are even worse than racist. :eek: I even can't find a propper word for you... il italiano ... дурачино...

Guest
09-12-2007, 09:30
and what started in Europe TGP?

that nowadays kids study in multicultural classes and are more open-minded?

More open-minded maybe but classes where there are 3 nationals and 20 NON-nationals who don't understand correctly the language make it is impossible for anybody to learn correctly, This 3/20 is in many classes in France, there was a report the Times about one year ago.


that their language skills are getting better beacuse more stress is placed on the importance of them?

LOL! Once more here is typical Sal's BS, this time easy to show: A report from PIRLS (Google will show you what it is) concerning 2006 compared the ability of reading for the 10 years old pupils: RUSSIA is in the first place, then HK then Canada. France, that is always given as THE example of multi-cultural country is at the bottom. This report is about 2 weeks old.



that those european countries who were able to deal well with immigration have profited?

Apart shops that sell "shurma" every 10 meters, apart africans selling narcotics openly in the streets like in Brussels, Paris or Amsterdam, can you give concrete examples?



really tell me what has happened in Europe because except the few bombs and riots (which btw did not affect MOSt of european countries) I can see lots of positive things

WHICH ONES?



I have never accused anyone on this site of being racist


Your memory has lacks...


but when people rely on trash-demagogy, I can only think they are either stupid or racist. Racist, patologically racist.

Yes yes, everybody that says "massive immigration is not always good" is either an idiot, either a racist. Good that some clever people like YOU are here to move the balance in the other direction!


Anyway that is off-topic, the thread was about hospital for muslims. I still believe it is a good thing, muslims have special "requests" that do not mix with our traditions, so it is good they have "their" places.

Guest
09-12-2007, 09:33
Watch the old russian movies " The First Teacher" or " White Sun of Desert". I think that you can find them in the net...

The muslims as they are shown in these movies are as they are in real life.


Such films are hard to see for people who do not want to accept the simple reality, Sal will never look at them until the end.

Guest
09-12-2007, 09:34
i do not care if they do not respect me, I wanna respect them because I am a better man


I like your modesty!

SalTheReturn
09-12-2007, 16:52
More open-minded maybe but classes where there are 3 nationals and 20 NON-nationals who don't understand correctly the language make it is impossible for anybody to learn correctly, This 3/20 is in many classes in France, there was a report the Times about one year ago.



LOL! Once more here is typical Sal's BS, this time easy to show: A report from PIRLS (Google will show you what it is) concerning 2006 compared the ability of reading for the 10 years old pupils: RUSSIA is in the first place, then HK then Canada. France, that is always given as THE example of multi-cultural country is at the bottom. This report is about 2 weeks old.




Apart shops that sell "shurma" every 10 meters, apart africans selling narcotics openly in the streets like in Brussels, Paris or Amsterdam, can you give concrete examples?




WHICH ONES?





Your memory has lacks...



Yes yes, everybody that says "massive immigration is not always good" is either an idiot, either a racist. Good that some clever people like YOU are here to move the balance in the other direction!


Anyway that is off-topic, the thread was about hospital for muslims. I still believe it is a good thing, muslims have special "requests" that do not mix with our traditions, so it is good they have "their" places.

Guest you do not rant against mandatory multiculturalism, you just show your anger to any country who is hosting immigrants

how we have profited?
for example entrepreneur can pay peanuts thirld worlders and get their business going well

Guest
10-12-2007, 01:15
Guest you do not rant against mandatory multiculturalism, you just show your anger to any country who is hosting immigrants

how we have profited?
for example entrepreneur can pay peanuts thirld worlders and get their business going well


So your example of "good thing" for you, is this? Thank you to have shown that you cannot tell ONE positive point about massive immigration, and as usual that you are unable to find any argumentation against the FACTS I wrote, unless some personal attacks. But it is typically Sal!

About companies that employ ILLEGAL migrants, I am strongly for putting the directors in prison for 2 or 3 years, and of course sending the illegal migrants back home, billets paid by the company who employed them. You will see that it will make results quickly.

I have really no "anger to any country who is hosting immigrants", as you say! I will even tell you a secret: Some people LOVE illegal immigrants who massively go to Western Europe. Why? Because it contributes to create bardak in these countries, and maybe that a weak Europe is good for others. Why for example do you think the US strongly supports the entrance of Turkey in the EU?

You probably didn't know this, but President Burgiba from Algeria, a long time ago said "We will colonize Europe with our women's belly", meaning that Algerian women would come in Europe and make lots of children, who will then become a "majority" and so will "colonize Europe" (according to Burgiba). I think but am not sure that Burgiba spoke especially for France, as Algeria was colonized by France.

That was one way to make a country weaker. Another way could be to help massive immigration, of course from people without any skills, to countries to make them weaker. After all, it was told by some intelligence services during the soviet time, that the USSR helped narcotics to enter the USA to make the country weaker. Was it true? Everybody has his own idea, of course.

So you see my dear Sal, things are more complex than you can think.

Korotky Gennady
10-12-2007, 01:44
After all, it was told by some intelligence services during the soviet time, that the USSR helped narcotics to enter the USA to make the country weaker. Was it true? Everybody has his own idea, of course.




No. You think very bad about the soviet government. They were people who have consciousness and the notions about the honer. They are not as the modern government of Russia is.

They even many times wanted to exclude this son of b..tch Boris Elsin from CPSU !

:fridaysign:

The last points of your post are anticommunistic fables.

SalTheReturn
10-12-2007, 01:55
So your example of "good thing" for you, is this? Thank you to have shown that you cannot tell ONE positive point about massive immigration, and as usual that you are unable to find any argumentation against the FACTS I wrote, unless some personal attacks. But it is typically Sal!

About companies that employ ILLEGAL migrants, I am strongly for putting the directors in prison for 2 or 3 years, and of course sending the illegal migrants back home, billets paid by the company who employed them. You will see that it will make results quickly.

I have really no "anger to any country who is hosting immigrants", as you say! I will even tell you a secret: Some people LOVE illegal immigrants who massively go to Western Europe. Why? Because it contributes to create bardak in these countries, and maybe that a weak Europe is good for others. Why for example do you think the US strongly supports the entrance of Turkey in the EU?

You probably didn't know this, but President Burgiba from Algeria, a long time ago said "We will colonize Europe with our women's belly", meaning that Algerian women would come in Europe and make lots of children, who will then become a "majority" and so will "colonize Europe" (according to Burgiba). I think but am not sure that Burgiba spoke especially for France, as Algeria was colonized by France.

That was one way to make a country weaker. Another way could be to help massive immigration, of course from people without any skills, to countries to make them weaker. After all, it was told by some intelligence services during the soviet time, that the USSR helped narcotics to enter the USA to make the country weaker. Was it true? Everybody has his own idea, of course.

So you see my dear Sal, things are more complex than you can think.

One day I will hopefully find the time to send you a letter or meet you up. You cannot be real Guest, the thing you say must be just to provocate. You are good at this.

You keep revealing a total lack of knowledge on everything concerning mass contemporary immigration, you approach the topic as a low-class Russian.
No facts, no ideas, not even some genuine racism but just a repetition of all the crap you listen from your fantasy-media (fantasy because you surely dream the thing you say, they do not exist in reality). Provocation or unacceptable stupidity, no other way.

I am tired of arguing this with you because you will always take the riots of the peasants in some dodgy areas of multiculturally rich Paris, or the bombs of July in London,

but the nonsense/provocation I love the most from you it is the following:
the raging second/third generation immigrants who are raising in Europe and dreaming of becoming kamikaze rather than (my 2 cents) get laid with western women, get some easy cash, and generally spend a good time

you can see lots of them now, their mindset it is the same of their white non thirld-worlders mates...they actually even hang out together!!!

as concern the manipulation of my work
I am talking about immigrants LEGALLY employed and paid peanuts so the example you make cannot apply to my point

you take care

Sal

Guest
10-12-2007, 08:57
No. You think very bad about the soviet government. They were people who have consciousness and the notions about the honer. They are not as the modern government of Russia is.

They even many times wanted to exclude this son of b..tch Boris Elsin from CPSU !

:fridaysign:

The last points of your post are anticommunistic fables.

Did I write that I trust these points? I just told that some western services thought like this.


> They were people who have consciousness and the notions about the honer.

Yes, to deport millions people to gulag just because they thought differently, shows a great sense of honer.

About your opinion on the current government... If under sovet time you would tell this about the sovet government, you would be arrested. Today, are you arrested?
I won't comment more anyway :)

Guest
10-12-2007, 09:07
Yes Sal, you are right, massive immigration in Europe is a chance, that is probably why Italy for example wanted to massively send back home immigrates from Albania (or Kosovo, not sure) some weeks ago, after some of them attacked and murdered innocent people? Or why France is now taking the problem more seriously after nice immigrants used weapons against police and more than 100 policement were injured in 1 night last week.

But probably this was also not real, after all September 11th was not real too, right?

You are one of these stupid people who protest in the streets shouting "Freedom and money for illegal immigrants", probably you feel well after! Anyway it is your country, and in one way I hope such crap will continue and extend. When people like you will have understood, it will be a good pain in the ass. People always need to suffer to learn!

Oh but maybe you don't even practice your thoughts and are just a "pro-immigrant" supporter from your divan :) Finally it is more credible with all your posts.


> One day I will hopefully find the time to send you a letter or meet you up.

LOL But I am waiting you in Moscow, dear Sal! For sure you will have to move your ass from your divan, to come :) Hard, isn't it? Please NO letter, I receive enough spam every day!

Korotky Gennady
10-12-2007, 11:38
About your opinion on the current government... If under sovet time you would tell this about the sovet government, you would be arrested. Today, are you arrested?
I won't comment more anyway :)

I didn't say that the soviet government was good... And it's Stalin who deported millions of soviet cityzens.. not the kisser Brezhnev or this corn-lover Hrushcev...

And in the soviet times i heard the anecdotes which were much more insulting for the soviet government than mine and your post... and almost nobody was afraid of telling them. :thumbsup:

Guest
10-12-2007, 13:28
I didn't say that the soviet government was good... And it's Stalin who deported millions of soviet cityzens.. not the kisser Brezhnev or this corn-lover Hrushcev...

And in the soviet times i heard the anecdotes which were much more insulting for the soviet government than mine and your post... and almost nobody was afraid of telling them. :thumbsup:

Yes, telling them among friends, but not publicly like on a forum... Anyway internet would not exist in the soviet time.

Brezhnev didn't deport for sure, he just made people die from hunger!

LOL again this thread about muslim clinics changed topic :) Maybe muslim problems concern everything, in fact...

SalTheReturn
10-12-2007, 14:22
Yes Sal, you are right, massive immigration in Europe is a chance, that is probably why Italy for example wanted to massively send back home immigrates from Albania (or Kosovo, not sure) some weeks ago, after some of them attacked and murdered innocent people? Or why France is now taking the problem more seriously after nice immigrants used weapons against police and more than 100 policement were injured in 1 night last week.

But probably this was also not real, after all September 11th was not real too, right?

You are one of these stupid people who protest in the streets shouting "Freedom and money for illegal immigrants", probably you feel well after! Anyway it is your country, and in one way I hope such crap will continue and extend. When people like you will have understood, it will be a good pain in the ass. People always need to suffer to learn!

Oh but maybe you don't even practice your thoughts and are just a "pro-immigrant" supporter from your divan :) Finally it is more credible with all your posts.


> One day I will hopefully find the time to send you a letter or meet you up.

LOL But I am waiting you in Moscow, dear Sal! For sure you will have to move your ass from your divan, to come :) Hard, isn't it? Please NO letter, I receive enough spam every day!

thanks for your share of insults Guest.

Do you really think I care for immigrants? ONLY to the following extent: they must keep constituting cheap labour and thanks God Italy only need the non qualified ones. There are countries who needs immigrant for covering even high position, in Italy we wanna them for menial work. Thats all. The north (the part of Italy I am concerned with) is massively profiting from immigration and their low costs.

Guest I will try to pose another questions:

ARE THE BENEFITS OF IMMIGRATION IN WESTERN EUROPE BIGGER THAN THE NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES? OR THERE ARE NO BENEFITS AT ALL?
Thanks

PS. once again try to dream better more realistic crap: the recent fuss about immigration was addressed to romanian gypsies, they are an easy target and with no rights. No talks about Albanians and Kosovans since the 90s, the times they were coming are over and now Albania is profiting from this immigrants a lot.

Guest
10-12-2007, 17:33
> Do you really think I care for immigrants? ONLY to the following extent: they must keep constituting cheap labour and thanks God Italy only need the non qualified ones. There are countries who needs immigrant for covering even high position, in Italy we wanna them for menial work. Thats all. The north (the part of Italy I am concerned with) is massively profiting from immigration and their low costs.


So, to make it short, you like immigrants because you treat them as slaves.


> ARE THE BENEFITS OF IMMIGRATION IN WESTERN EUROPE BIGGER THAN THE NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES? OR THERE ARE NO BENEFITS AT ALL?

Of course the "balance of benefits" is negative. I noticed that you never gave ONE concrete example of a benefit despite I asked you in this thread a few times, and you have to admit that I gave you a few examples of "negative benefits", even if for you they come from "unreal sources" as Times, PIRLS, etc.

You know, when you speak about a cultural profit for example, I wonder if for example african rap is a real positive profit, comparing with Western European or Russian music... But it is a question of personal taste, for sure. Also I cannot see a lot of Nobels in the recent immigrants in Western Europe. Oh that makes me think about something I read recently, how can you explain that Africa and Maghreb didn't give ONE Nobel in any scientific domain? But this would be another topic, you will for sure say that it comes from the bad impacts of colonization, etc etc. Well dear Sal, open a new topic, that would be interesting I think.


> Thanks

For what? :) For my invitation for an unforgettable Moscow night? You didn't accept it yet :)


BTW what do you think about this "hospital for muslims" in Moscow? To go back to the topic! You can see that I strongly approve it, doesn't it hurt your idea that I am racist?

ezik
10-12-2007, 19:48
Opening a profitable clinic is a business decision.

Probably, the critical mass is large enough to open a clinic like this.

And I think it is very good. Every religion has different standards. So if in a Muslim clinics they offer a service that people are comfortable with, then why not?

Don't see why this should be negative. Looks more like the opinion of the babushki who are negative about everything, just because it doesn't look or move like them.

And as for the Muslim world trying to colonize the whole world, this is just a hype, very much supported by those who want to invade countries because of their oil reserves. It's just as ridiculous as certain local politics who believe in annexating Finland.

ezik
10-12-2007, 19:50
For what? :) For my invitation for an unforgettable Moscow night? You didn't accept it yet :)

Erhm... this needs to be supported by a 'pravka' from Expat.ru. Or we need to see what is going on. :D

SalTheReturn
10-12-2007, 19:52
> Do you really think I care for immigrants? ONLY to the following extent: they must keep constituting cheap labour and thanks God Italy only need the non qualified ones. There are countries who needs immigrant for covering even high position, in Italy we wanna them for menial work. Thats all. The north (the part of Italy I am concerned with) is massively profiting from immigration and their low costs.


So, to make it short, you like immigrants because you treat them as slaves.


> ARE THE BENEFITS OF IMMIGRATION IN WESTERN EUROPE BIGGER THAN THE NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES? OR THERE ARE NO BENEFITS AT ALL?

Of course the "balance of benefits" is negative. I noticed that you never gave ONE concrete example of a benefit despite I asked you in this thread a few times, and you have to admit that I gave you a few examples of "negative benefits", even if for you they come from "unreal sources" as Times, PIRLS, etc.

You know, when you speak about a cultural profit for example, I wonder if for example african rap is a real positive profit, comparing with Western European or Russian music... But it is a question of personal taste, for sure. Also I cannot see a lot of Nobels in the recent immigrants in Western Europe. Oh that makes me think about something I read recently, how can you explain that Africa and Maghreb didn't give ONE Nobel in any scientific domain? But this would be another topic, you will for sure say that it comes from the bad impacts of colonization, etc etc. Well dear Sal, open a new topic, that would be interesting I think.


> Thanks

For what? :) For my invitation for an unforgettable Moscow night? You didn't accept it yet :)


BTW what do you think about this "hospital for muslims" in Moscow? To go back to the topic! You can see that I strongly approve it, doesn't it hurt your idea that I am racist?

you are not racist, you like provoking people

why i do not argue a lot with you it should be clear: I CANNOT BELIEVE SOMEONE TALKING ALL THE TIMES ABOUT THE RIOTS IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF PARIS OR OF THE BOMBING IN LONDON AND PRETEND TO ELEVATE THEM TO UNARGUABLE FACTS.

In addition some of your nonsense may derive from the fact that you know little about EU...I have never heard you admitting that with no immigrants we would be messed up.

Bye Guest

Guest
10-12-2007, 20:11
why i do not argue a lot with you it should be clear: I CANNOT BELIEVE SOMEONE TALKING ALL THE TIMES ABOUT THE RIOTS IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF PARIS OR OF THE BOMBING IN LONDON AND PRETEND TO ELEVATE THEM TO UNARGUABLE FACTS.


I didn't speak about this, I spoke about, for example, the PIRLS "hit parade" of the ability for pupils to read, as YOU begun to say that immigration makes those skills higher!

Riots in Paris, bombing in London, are only two details that just give a good idea of what your future will be, anyway. THIS future that we in Russia do not want. YOU are free to have this future, WE are free to decline it.



Bye Guest

Until the next time, as usual :)

Guest
10-12-2007, 20:22
In addition some of your nonsense may derive from the fact that you know little about EU...

Oh I just lived there a lot of years, for my job. You are 28, right? Let's say that you are "adult" since only 12 years, right? I lived in Western Europe and USA more than your adult life, dear Sal. And I didn't live in compounds like Western diplomats live here in Russia, I lived among nationals. That means I may say that I know "a lot" about EU.



I have never heard you admitting that with no immigrants we would be messed up.

Immigrants 40 years ago were invited by Europe to work; they worked and, for most of them, really tried to integrate. But since about 20 years, your rate of unemployment is so high that immigrants cannot find a job. And your big problem is that you were not able to tell them "Sorry guys, no work, you have to leave and go back home, you get paid for your job, now sorry but bye-bye". Instead of this you let them coming again, bringing their families (polygamy means lots of kids...), giving them money to begin to live, then let them without work. ALL your today problems come from here. And when I see today that ILLEGAL immigrants who arrive in Europe get a place to stay a few months, money, free advocate, etc etc, (Nationals, they must work to have a place to live, advocate, money etc), I understand that you didn't understand anything. The ONLY way if you want to have a chance to stop this crap is to send them back home.

So YES immigrants BROUGHT positive. In the passed.

Guest
10-12-2007, 20:23
Erhm... this needs to be supported by a 'pravka' from Expat.ru. Or we need to see what is going on. :D



I invite you as the "jury" :)

Guest
10-12-2007, 20:26
Opening a profitable clinic is a business decision.

Probably, the critical mass is large enough to open a clinic like this.

And I think it is very good. Every religion has different standards. So if in a Muslim clinics they offer a service that people are comfortable with, then why not?

Don't see why this should be negative. Looks more like the opinion of the babushki who are negative about everything, just because it doesn't look or move like them.


Approved :)



And as for the Muslim world trying to colonize the whole world, this is just a hype, very much supported by those who want to invade countries because of their oil reserves. It's just as ridiculous as certain local politics who believe in annexating Finland.


hmm it is a known fact that the CIA loved Ben laden during the soviet time, but it isn't the USA who asked BL and his fans to use terrorism in the whole world.

Who wants to "annexate" Finland? Interesting idea :respect:

ezik
10-12-2007, 20:49
Approved :)





hmm it is a known fact that the CIA loved Ben laden during the soviet time, but it isn't the USA who asked BL and his fans to use terrorism in the whole world.

Who wants to "annexate" Finland? Interesting idea :respect:

I think that the Zhirinovsky wants to annexate Finland, but it could be just the wrong sort of propaganda that reached me. I think it is one of the main issues of the LDPR... But he's like Limonov - a freak.

CIA taught the Mujahideen how to fight the Soviets, but CIA's friends turned to enemies. Simple, yet disastrous consequence of geo-politics. The war on terrorism still neglects the domestic powers that fuelled the terrorism. Sad but true.

SalTheReturn
10-12-2007, 22:39
Oh I just lived there a lot of years, for my job. You are 28, right? Let's say that you are "adult" since only 12 years, right? I lived in Western Europe and USA more than your adult life, dear Sal. And I didn't live in compounds like Western diplomats live here in Russia, I lived among nationals. That means I may say that I know "a lot" about EU.




Immigrants 40 years ago were invited by Europe to work; they worked and, for most of them, really tried to integrate. But since about 20 years, your rate of unemployment is so high that immigrants cannot find a job. And your big problem is that you were not able to tell them "Sorry guys, no work, you have to leave and go back home, you get paid for your job, now sorry but bye-bye". Instead of this you let them coming again, bringing their families (polygamy means lots of kids...), giving them money to begin to live, then let them without work. ALL your today problems come from here. And when I see today that ILLEGAL immigrants who arrive in Europe get a place to stay a few months, money, free advocate, etc etc, (Nationals, they must work to have a place to live, advocate, money etc), I understand that you didn't understand anything. The ONLY way if you want to have a chance to stop this crap is to send them back home.

So YES immigrants BROUGHT positive. In the passed.

Europe 40years ago was not in the condition of inviting immigrants, no way dude
take crappy italy 40 years ago it is when our economical boom started and italians were able to get themselves decent jobs
no immigrants were called

illegal immigrants? no, the thing it is that they can just make themselves legal because requirements are too stricts
all these people do is turning around the law because the law does not allow them to regolarize

poka