PDA

View Full Version : Do u believe???

Miracle77777
03-12-2007, 01:35
Do you believe in dreams? Coincedens? Signs? the 6th feeling?
For example when I see a spider(the little One!!) coming down from ceiling - I do know for sure that in a close future I will receive a letter or news.
Of course I prefer to see good signs :bookworm:
What do u think about it?

TGP
03-12-2007, 14:25
They say that nothing happens without any reason. What is coincedence for us, may be in fact something our life has been leading us to.

I do believe in the 6h feeling. One may call it intuition. Whatever... it exists.

SalTheReturn
03-12-2007, 14:34
i used not to believe in zodiac till when i discovered i was regularly falling in love and admiration for Lions and then suffering as hell when dumped

the last girl telling me I am Lion was quickly taken home by the time of the first date and any of her contacts erased

Miracle77777
03-12-2007, 21:52
i used not to believe in zodiac till when i discovered i was regularly falling in love and admiration for Lions and then suffering as hell when dumped

the last girl telling me I am Lion was quickly taken home by the time of the first date and any of her contacts erased

My sorries ^-*
Maybe next time you will choose someone else?? Like Snake or Rabbit???
Good Luck...

expat33
04-12-2007, 13:50
Hello friend !
I thing every thing is possible through the science but current situation
first two thing is so difficult but last one can be possible today by YOGA.

VladSkywolf
07-12-2007, 07:49
Do you believe in dreams? Coincedens? Signs? the 6th feeling?

This is a topic that can easily result in lengthy discourses, but I'll keep it short. :)

Dreams can be useful but they are so darn difficult to properly interpret. :)

I don't believe in coincidences, instead believing that things happen for a reason. The most common example is picking up the phone to call someone just as they're calling you. I feel that at some deeper level we have sensed the other person's thoughts of us, thereby prompting us to think of them. :)

Signs? They're all around us, we just often refuse to see (acknowledge) them.

Intuition (the 6th feeling). Yep, in my experience when I've ignored my intuition and allowed 'logic' to interfere, things generally end up not as positively as I'd wished. For me, a good example of this is how my intuition led me to Russia - if I'd followed pure logic, I would have never come and that would have been a bad mistake considering how positively my life has turned out since.

Miracle77777
07-12-2007, 21:26
This is a topic that can easily result in lengthy discourses, but I'll keep it short. :)

Dreams can be useful but they are so darn difficult to properly interpret. :)

I don't believe in coincidences, instead believing that things happen for a reason. The most common example is picking up the phone to call someone just as they're calling you. I feel that at some deeper level we have sensed the other person's thoughts of us, thereby prompting us to think of them. :)

Signs? They're all around us, we just often refuse to see (acknowledge) them.

Intuition (the 6th feeling). Yep, in my experience when I've ignored my intuition and allowed 'logic' to interfere, things generally end up not as positively as I'd wished. For me, a good example of this is how my intuition led me to Russia - if I'd followed pure logic, I would have never come and that would have been a bad mistake considering how positively my life has turned out since.

Yeah....dreams in my opinion - just a result of our thoughts and wishes(open and secret), that's why very often we see in dreams whta we do want to happen or scared of...
Interepreting freams - very responsible thing...and sometimes...very rare....it "brings its own fruit"....
But this is already a coincedence;)
As for me I believe the most in intuition...but it happens that I should to listen my interior voice more often^-*
Especially in such great decisions, like to move to the other country or change your work:goldy:

TGP
07-12-2007, 22:11
I looked in here for a minute (I am still away... but soon will be back ), and couldn't help writing a few words. This is a very interesting subject.
I think there are people who follow their heart, and people who follow their sound reasoning. Who is more right? I cannot say, but I know that when I have to follow my reasoning, I sooner or later return to the voice of my heart because I feel unhappy.
It never lets me down, as it says what I really want. If I ignore it, I just ignore my self. But what for? - this is that very question we should have a clear answer to.

Ah, difficult question...

Albertina
09-12-2007, 00:23

Oh, yeah!!! Please tell me what's your sign - I'll only choose it as preys for my lioness' breakfast :ninja:

Miracle77777
09-12-2007, 00:31
I looked in here for a minute (I am still away... but soon will be back ), and couldn't help writing a few words. This is a very interesting subject.
I think there are people who follow their heart, and people who follow their sound reasoning. Who is more right? I cannot say, but I know that when I have to follow my reasoning, I sooner or later return to the voice of my heart because I feel unhappy.
It never lets me down, as it says what I really want. If I ignore it, I just ignore my self. But what for? - this is that very question we should have a clear answer to.

Ah, difficult question...

Mmm... Not sure, that we will get a clear answer to this some day^-*
I may say, there isn't more or less right people... It is just someone, more pragmatic person, choose for himself not to pay attention for this things...and someone listening more carefully...
But anyway, the point is if you had choose one line of behaviour u should follow to it, or it will be more difficult....
Maybe I am wrong...

VladSkywolf
12-12-2007, 10:59
Yeah....dreams in my opinion - just a result of our thoughts and wishes(open and secret), that's why very often we see in dreams whta we do want to happen or scared of...

There's another aspect of dreams which I've long considered (and tends to be more 'out there' :)). This depends on whether you believe we are born, live, and die - death being the end of us, or if you believe there is something more. My belief is that the soul is eternal, that there is something beyond death, though what exactly I do not know but can only guess. Looking at it from this perspective, I think that in addition to what you have stated, dreams are also a way in which we 'see' (in our limited three dimensional manner) that which the soul has experienced while we sleep - a short journey touching upon this other world with which we are always connected at a deeper level. Those experiences are as difficult to understand and appreciate as it would be, say, for a worm limited to crawling along the ground to understand and experience that which we as humans do, so our dreams show us these (possibly multi-dimensional) experiences in the three dimensional manner we are capable of with images, symbolism, etc. Interpreting these can be quite a challenge. :bookworm:

hazelnut
14-12-2007, 15:54
There's another aspect of dreams which I've long considered (and tends to be more 'out there' :)). This depends on whether you believe we are born, live, and die - death being the end of us, or if you believe there is something more. My belief is that the soul is eternal, that there is something beyond death, though what exactly I do not know but can only guess. Looking at it from this perspective, I think that in addition to what you have stated, dreams are also a way in which we 'see' (in our limited three dimensional manner) that which the soul has experienced while we sleep - a short journey touching upon this other world with which we are always connected at a deeper level. Those experiences are as difficult to understand and appreciate as it would be, say, for a worm limited to crawling along the ground to understand and experience that which we as humans do, so our dreams show us these (possibly multi-dimensional) experiences in the three dimensional manner we are capable of with images, symbolism, etc. Interpreting these can be quite a challenge. :bookworm:

I think you’re right!
As an addition to what you said: I think that dreams are a kind of evidence, from which we learn the fact of life being everlasting, so to think death is the end of everything means fighting against the obvious. (some people never dream, though…) How often for instance, having got up we remember very well if not the whole dream at least the feeling it produced upon us, and somehow for a little while it is felt MORE real than all that customary material world around us.
The question always was not “if the soul is eternal?”, but “what that eternal life will be like?” Isn’t it the motive which makes us try to interpret signs that we see in dreamlands?
Religious people have an answer to this question ready at hand, others wonder, but nobody knows.

To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.

What does your personal belief tell you? Is that eternal life of a soul connected with/influenced by the way you live, think, behave here, in your temporary life?