PDA

View Full Version : RAW FOOD DIET

keepcalmncarryon
30-05-2013, 17:52
The core concept of eating raw - uncoocked vegetables, fruit, nuts and sprouts can provide your body with all the necessary vitamins and nutrients, while virtually not using any energy for digestion.
Thу results are fantastic - body starts to cleanse itself, excess weight vanishes))
Try this diet and it might change the way you look at food forever. In summer time especially - try visiting the markets and check out the prices! They can be 2-3 times lower than in the supermarket!

I started readin about raw food here (in russian)
syroedenie dot com - in the forums.
and i'll post 15 more links in english once i'm allowed to)) Give it a try)))

Alan65
30-05-2013, 18:06
The core concept of eating raw - uncoocked vegetables, fruit, nuts and sprouts can provide your body with all the necessary vitamins and nutrients, while virtually not using any energy for digestion.
Thу results are fantastic - body starts to cleanse itself, excess weight vanishes))
Try this diet and it might change the way you look at food forever. In summer time especially - try visiting the markets and check out the prices! They can be 2-3 times lower than in the supermarket!

and i'll post 15 more links in english once i'm allowed to)) Give it a try)))

Beware

http://www.wwtdd.com/2013/05/the-camel-toe-diet/

VicY
30-05-2013, 18:09
Oh god, that site you posted a link to (syroedenie.com) seems to be full of sickos and weirdos, honestly. :nut:

I had a misfortune to get acquainted with the site because a friend of mine insisted a while ago that I "learn more about the only natural way for our body to function", so I had a look. I don't know what it is with many things Russian, but so many of them seem to be taken to the extreme! If Western raw foodists don't seem to be so uncompromisingly pushing in their views, their Russian counterparts are just batshit crazy! It's either ex-junkies or ex-drunkards, or ex-whateverotheraddictioncomestoyourmind turned raw food eaters :) You have not come across their god - Izyum - on there yet? ;)

The idea of eating predominantly raw diet does appeal to me and seems to make a lot of sense but 100% raw....sorry, this is just yet another absolute. There is no way to prove that 100% raw diet is good for all. A diet like this doesn't exist.

FatAndy
30-05-2013, 21:20
and i'll post 15 more links in english once i'm allowed to))
FYI it is called spamming and usually results in a permanent ban, if qualified as it ;) Be careful with it (and with raw food) ;)

yogateacher
01-06-2013, 12:33
Weight gain is most commonly the result of eating more calories than you burn. There is no perfect diet & no ideal food. I usually eat what i want and do yoga everyday:)

Alan65
01-06-2013, 13:02
Weight gain is most commonly the result of eating more calories than you burn. There is no perfect diet & no ideal food. I usually eat what i want and do yoga everyday:)

What are the least common ways of putting on weight.

penka
01-06-2013, 13:12
What are the least common ways of putting on weight.

Slow metabolism. Hormonal dysfunction, say, hypoactive thyroid gland. Doesn't matter how little one eats. Not sure how common/ uncommon that is. Some medicines, say, long-term cortisone treatment.

yogateacher
01-06-2013, 14:48
Slow metabolism. Hormonal dysfunction, say, hypoactive thyroid gland. Doesn't matter how little one eats. Not sure how common/ uncommon that is. Some medicines, say, long-term cortisone treatment.

You're absolutely right. Stress can also cause weight gain in some people. There are a few poses in yoga (Shoulder Stand) that improve the functioning of the thyroid gland as well as regulate your metabolism.

penka
01-06-2013, 18:26
You're absolutely right. Stress can also cause weight gain in some people. There are a few poses in yoga (Shoulder Stand) that improve the functioning of the thyroid gland as well as regulate your metabolism.

It is so. Though, people with high BP should not indulge, me thinks.

Hans.KK
01-06-2013, 19:53
The core concept of eating raw - uncoocked vegetables, fruit, nuts and sprouts can provide your body with all the necessary vitamins and nutrients,
And a lot of unnecessary, if not directly dangerous bacteria. So this is recommended only if you are 100% sure that your ingredients are 100% clean (what they rarely are).

Thу results are fantastic - body starts to cleanse itself, excess weight vanishes))Yes, 6 weeks in a row running between the bed and wc will reduce your weight.

and i'll post 15 more links in english once i'm allowed to)) Give it a try)))I will repeat: Is only recommended if you are 100% sure that your ingredients are 100% clean, and you are clean when you prepare the food.
Healthcare authorities worldwide recommend as a minimum that you boiling your vegetables, and this is for a reason.

yogateacher
01-06-2013, 21:35
It is so. Though, people with high BP should not indulge, me thinks.

da, people with permanent high BP or low BP, heart problems should not practice Sarvangasana and Fish pose must always be practiced after Shoulder stand :)

Alan65
02-06-2013, 12:46

I have found that colonic irrigation is as good as any raw food diet, once a year a standard garden hosepipe up the bum, turn the pressure up and wahay....

PS Remember to remove the sprinkler attachment first