PDA

View Full Version : high heels

robertmf
25-05-2013, 04:42
These young girls will have advantage of platform heels to see better during the upcoming :fudd: man-hunt competition :Loco:

:cheerleader:

BabyFirefly
25-05-2013, 04:53
I don't get why Russian teenage schoolgirls wear those hair things. To me, they're adorable, on little girls. When I was a teen, I would've thought wearing something like that was ridiculous and embarrassing. Every teenage girl here thinks wearing anything "big" on the head is, although inherently cute it in a way we would wear them if we "could", is just too childish. Interesting how our concepts of fashion are so different.

On another note, it makes me very sad to see the chunky heel of the 90's is making me a comeback.

robertmf
25-05-2013, 04:56
I don't get why Russian teenage schoolgirls wear those hair things. To me, they're adorable, on little girls. When I was a teen, I would've thought wearing something like that was ridiculous and embarrassing. Every teenage girl here thinks wearing anything "big" on the head is, although inherently cute it in a way we would wear them if we "could", is just too childish. Interesting how our concepts of fashion are so different.

On another note, it makes me very sad to see the chunky heel of the 90's is making me a comeback.

Maybe those hair things are for an end-of-school year celebration and all the girls in that school/class wear them for the day :question: Their white smock over black dress looks like a mandatory school uniform.

BabyFirefly
25-05-2013, 05:01
My Russian teacher said the smock is optional, but that girls pick their own (doesn't have to be white either) to make the uniform prettier/unique.

penka
25-05-2013, 08:40
Oh, the pick is taken at Kutuzovsky prospect, near my old place!

Yeh, those hair things are ugly as hell. Nobody wore them in my class when I was graduating, hmmm, OVER 20 yrs ago. Maybe, it's some new fashion/ school tradition/ tribute to the school years? Small girls that just start at school wear them when going for the first time to school...

robertmf
25-05-2013, 16:59
Oh, the pick is taken at Kutuzovsky prospect, near my old place!

Yes. Too bad the photo caption doesn't say which school the girls are from in the Poklonnaya Mountain hill area.