PDA

View Full Version : Help is needed

irina127
30-11-2007, 11:15
Dear friends,

We (a private school in Moscow) need very urgently a native-speaking English teacher). Good welcoming staff and intelligent students are guaranteed as well as a rewarding salary. Please call to +7 (495)680 89 55 (ask Irina Markovna) or write to stupeni@dol.ru or vaiserberg@inbox.ru

We are looking forward to your mails and letters.

Bels
30-11-2007, 21:36
Dear friends,

We (a private school in Moscow) need very urgently a native-speaking English teacher). Good welcoming staff and intelligent students are guaranteed as well as a rewarding salary. Please call to +7 (495)680 89 55 (ask Irina Markovna) or write to stupeni@dol.ru or vaiserberg@inbox.ru

We are looking forward to your mails and letters.

Welcome to the teachers discussion folder. Which private school are you? And your location? Do you have a website.

What are the details of your financial package, the salary, accomadation, visa support and school invitation for example.

When you say a private school, do you teach all subjects for Russians including English? Or are you a language centre?

Sorry, you will soon discover that only pm's and open discussions are allowed on this thread. personal telephone numbers and e-mails are not allowed.

SalTheReturn
01-12-2007, 05:47
Welcome to the teachers discussion folder. Which private school are you? And your location? Do you have a website.

What are the details of your financial package, the salary, accomadation, visa support and school invitation for example.

When you say a private school, do you teach all subjects for Russians including English? Or are you a language centre?

Sorry, you will soon discover that only pm's and open discussions are allowed on this thread. personal telephone numbers and e-mails are not allowed.

Bels why do not you respect people who are working? now it seems you pretend they all offer visa support whilst she is only asking a teacher

let the other teachers decide if they want to contact her or not

not your business mate and honestly you sound a bit aggressive

Bels
01-12-2007, 11:22
I had no intention of being aggressive. Teachers are looking for good schools, and this might be one

Have you been here long enough sal? Do you remember why this folder was created. It was designed to prevent teachers discussing their matters in the lessons classified section. This is not a person as such, its claiming to be a school. It has purposely placed its ad in the teachers discussion folder, and if thge person answers well it could do very well on here, and could be put on a teachers recommended list. We all have to be careful nowadays, for example can the school employ teachers legally? That's why we need its identity and if it was in a paid advertising section it would identify itself.

When I advertise I don't mind comments, after all I did have you on my teacher advertising threads, didn't I :) Yes I say bring it on, as it helps because I have nothing to hide.

Bels
01-12-2007, 11:32
Do you see the bottom paragraph? this group simply doesn't want to discuss anything further, just emails and telephone numbers. No pms or answer to posts. Yet they are in a discussion forum.

There is good reason why emails and telephone numbers inserted in posts are against the rules.