PDA

View Full Version : Places to buy vegetarian stuff

Fechtenburg
12-05-2013, 19:21
Hey all!

I'm looking for places to shop vegetarian groceries, especially tofu - so if any of you have some experience with this I am very interested to hear about it!

Br,
Fechtenburg

touchstone
12-05-2013, 19:45
you can shop online at www.vegaria.ru

They deliver all over Russia.

robertmf
12-05-2013, 20:09
Hey all!

I'm looking for places to shop vegetarian groceries, especially tofu - so if any of you have some experience with this I am very interested to hear about it!

Br,
Fechtenburg

You can use the friendly expat.ru [Search] on words like "vegetarian", etc.

Benedikt
13-05-2013, 07:21

Tofu and soy milk one can find in every better supermarket, Asbuka Vkusa at the Lotte Center has even more. Stockmann in Megapolis Center, Metro Voikovskaya also. And as always, in Kusnetzky Most, the best -vegetarian- shop in town -Jagganaut-.Should you live in the nW of Moscow, the Aliya Parusa chain of supermarkets also have a good choice.
Yeliseyevsky Gastronom, the old name, in Tverskaya also belongs to them. Is and was always a supermarket with products of not every days needs and wants.
and of course as mentioned on other posts, use the -search- on this site.

annasophia
13-05-2013, 11:21
Yeliseyevsky Gastronom, the old name, in Tverskaya also belongs to them. Is and was always a supermarket with products of not every days needs and wants.

Does it now have a different name?

AstarD
13-05-2013, 11:57
I found reasonably priced tofu, both plain and with herbs and spices in it, at Auchan, in the refrigerator section with yoghurts, etc.

Fechtenburg
13-05-2013, 19:04
Thanks for all of your tips!! Very helpful :ok:

yogateacher
13-05-2013, 20:37
Thanks for the information.

Benedikt
13-05-2013, 21:17
Does it now have a different name?

for people who know. But it has the Aliya Parusa logo (s) all over the place and not everyone might remember the -old- name.