PDA

View Full Version : Jive at Esse Cafe — who plans to go?

vgabrov
08-05-2013, 13:26
I suppose many of you know of jive parties at Esse Cafe around Novokuznetskaya on Saturdays.
Are you going next weekend, do you go regularly?

vgabrov
11-06-2013, 09:48
Come to the jive party this Saturday! Richard Hume is inviting.

DEAR DANCERS !

FABULOUS DANCE AND MUSIC CONCERT IN MOSCOW

Another excellent evening of dancing and live music takes place on Saturday 15 June, starting at 20:00 at the New Esse Café.

Lil’ Mary Brick and the Telescopes (www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKPFPbPharc), a brilliant rock’n’roll band (and great to dance to) will be performing.

I will be running a dance class at the start of the concert.
And …….. the whole event is Free !
N.B. The venue is the New Esse Café at Novokuznetskaya and NOT the Old Esse Café at Izmailovskaya.
Attached is more info about the event, plus directions on how to get to the venue. A great evening in store.

A table has been reserved specially for those attending the dance class (only for those who participate in the class). When you arrive say you have come for the dance class and you will be directed to the table. However if you are coming with a group, it is recommended you book a table in advance to ensure you all have a seat; see venue details attached.

Poka !
Richard

http://www.jazzesse.ru/contact.html

Adamoff
03-07-2013, 14:39
My recommendations

londonboy
07-08-2013, 18:22
Are there still Jive sessions here? I'm new to Moscow and looking for a jive venue.