PDA

View Full Version : Private Tutor

bari
28-11-2007, 18:26
I am placing this note for a very close friend. He wants his daughter to be admited in school in London in the 11 th class. She studies in the Anglo American school. The private tutor will be responsible to prepare her for the admossion. The best professional is invited for this work, and a very high payment is promised.
Please pm with your number and e-mail and I will send you my friends.
Thanks.

ezik
28-11-2007, 18:44
Bari,
I deleted your other posts with the same contents, as cross-posting is not allowed.
Good luck with finding a suitable tutor.
cheers
ezik

Bels
28-11-2007, 19:06
Well spotted, and please the ones asking for British Native speakers, and check their previous posts with the exact same limited words pasted. some of the posts have managed to keep their e-mail address, some have been deleted. I think the same person is also using two or more identities here. As the posts are the same with just a few words to e-mail them.

Are the other mystery is that the person refuses to answer and apparently is only interested in e-mail contacts.

ezik
28-11-2007, 19:58
Well spotted, and please the ones asking for British Native speakers, and check their previous posts with the exact same limited words pasted. some of the posts have managed to keep their e-mail address, some have been deleted. I think the same person is also using two or more identities here. As the posts are the same with just a few words to e-mail them.

If you have any links, this would be useful. Or providing the several aliases so I can check out the posts and warn, infract or ban if necessary.

Are the other mystery is that the person refuses to answer and apparently is only interested in e-mail contacts.

Well, that's where he has a problem, as we don't allow email addresses on the forum.

Spot on by you. Please send me details by PM. Cheers. Ezik.

bari
29-11-2007, 19:20
Well,
My friend,
I have been an user of this forum for a very long time and truely posting for a friend who asked for help. If you know anyone to this job please P.M or e-mail and I will with your contacts and I will have a talk with you and give the name and number of the person.
If you can't help, please stay away of this post and please do not pass unnecessary comments.
Thank you in advance,
Best regards.
On the other hand this site is created to help the expats to find the right things they need and I am doing so.

If you have any links, this would be useful. Or providing the several aliases so I can check out the posts and warn, infract or ban if necessary.

Well, that's where he has a problem, as we don't allow email addresses on the forum.

Spot on by you. Please send me details by PM. Cheers. Ezik.

ezik
29-11-2007, 20:06
Well,
My friend,
I have been an user of this forum for a very long time and truely posting for a friend who asked for help. If you know anyone to this job please P.M or e-mail and I will with your contacts and I will have a talk with you and give the name and number of the person.
If you can't help, please stay away of this post and please do not pass unnecessary comments.
Thank you in advance,
Best regards.
On the other hand this site is created to help the expats to find the right things they need and I am doing so.

I fully believe you bari! :)
But the rule is that you post something once and not in multiple forums. We have this policy to prevent our forums from being flooded. Flooded forums make it very difficult to help expats to find things they need.
I hope you find this comment not too unnecessary.
cheers
ezik

Bels
29-11-2007, 20:14
Also, you are in the teacher's folder designed for teachers by expat.ru to make open comments for teachers , to avoid the unnecessary comments in the lessons section. This is the teachers discussion folder and not the lessons classified. You may so use use ir at your own risk, but teacher are allowed to makes the unecessary comments, questions, and criticism you may not want.

If you want more control of comment, and some protection of administraters then use the lessons classified where it belongs.