PDA

View Full Version : GoodBye

WilliamFTH
28-11-2007, 18:18
Tomorrow will be the last day for me in Moscow, have been living and working here for the past 3 months and had a great experience.

But frankly will not miss Moscow, I have nothing to offer to Moscow and same the other way around. no doubt Moscow is one of the most exciting city i hv visit with so much thing happening everyday but sad to sad it is not a very good place for Asian at least for me (maybe I'm just too Asian, hehehehe)

Anyway, thanks for the friendship, you know who you are and good luck for the new comer.

ezik
28-11-2007, 18:27
William,

Sorry to see you leave. We haven't met but I appreciate the contributions you made on the forum, both in questions, answers and your views.

It will be interesting to know what made you decide to leave and what exciting and positive or negative experiences you had.

All the best!

Bels
28-11-2007, 18:40
Sorry to hear you are going, William5th. And I'm soory from one of our civilised members, compared with what I've been reading from recent posts.

Good luck for the future, and I mean that sincerely.

AndreyS
28-11-2007, 19:39
Hey, guys, don't feel so sad. We are not losing you William! Wherever you are dont forget that Internet goes global. See you here online!

SalTheReturn
28-11-2007, 20:41
Hey, guys, don't feel so sad. We are not losing you William! Wherever you are dont forget that Internet goes global. See you here online!

yes that true William, keep visiting us!!!

WilliamFTH
28-11-2007, 20:57
Woh...I do have friends here, tat make my day.

Well, I have to leave for many reasons

1. The company I work for is losing direction and I dun see they will survive any longer
2. The weather, I'm having problems with it. Nose bleeding and skin coming off seriously.
3. Say wat you like, for me being an Asian in Moscow is not easy and I rather be some where else I can have a quality life.

Despite all this I did make some friends, the real people, we talk and share many ideal and I'm glad to know them.

visit me sometime in my Blog Xiaoma (http://www.wfth.wordpress.com) and for sure I will visit time to time.

Those interested PM me for my contact.

Bye for now and good luck.

Bels
28-11-2007, 23:45
William, what do you think about the survival of great Asian companies in Russia. And what do you think of the survival of great British and American companies surviviving her if you know anything about this. What are the problems do you think we all have? There's a lot of news and criticism from The Financial Times, A top British newspaper. Perhaps a lot of criticism from Asian newspapers. Has Russia got a lot to sort out, or are we wrong??

A great deal of investment is now coming into Russia, from Britain and other EU countries, from Asia, and perhaps other areas such as North America.

Are they treating us well enough as guests??? or are they trying to abuse these companies by their red tape and trying to steal their shares of the company when they to be strong in Russia?

What's your opinion. You might have more knowledge than just the newspapers.

Clean32
28-11-2007, 23:52
Jing Jing Moscow Baba ba Bore Mark, My ben lai, Shock dee Karp

Woh...I do have friends here, tat make my day.

Well, I have to leave for many reasons

1. The company I work for is losing direction and I dun see they will survive any longer
2. The weather, I'm having problems with it. Nose bleeding and skin coming off seriously.
3. Say wat you like, for me being an Asian in Moscow is not easy and I rather be some where else I can have a quality life.

Despite all this I did make some friends, the real people, we talk and share many ideal and I'm glad to know them.

visit me sometime in my Blog Xiaoma (http://www.wfth.wordpress.com) and for sure I will visit time to time.

Those interested PM me for my contact.

Bye for now and good luck.

Bels
29-11-2007, 00:02
Jing Jing Moscow Baba ba Bore Mark, My ben lai, Shock dee Karp

Can you please clarify what you mean, clean32. As I doin't know rightly what you are talking about This man has been very civil, intelligent, and is a professional.
What are you talking about? I doin't really know :). Please be civil to an intelligent man.

AndreyS
29-11-2007, 00:23
I doin't really know :)

Oh, yes! It's forever! ;-))

Bels
29-11-2007, 00:27
This is clean32's famous quote :) Yes ? :)

Clean32
29-11-2007, 00:28
Can you please clarify what you mean, clean32. As I doin't know rightly what you are talking about This man has been very civil, intelligent, and is a professional.
What are you talking about? I doin't really know :). Please be civil to an intelligent man.

Yes he is. he also speeks 5-6 languages, i also speek 5 languages, ( not counting any pretence of russian), unfortunatly you do not speek the language i have writen in, but William can

Oh and its very civil, why would you think othere wise?? or asume othere wise??

AndreyS
29-11-2007, 00:32
This is clean32's famous quote :) Yes ? :)

Yes.

Clean32
29-11-2007, 00:35
AndreyS & Bels Nor mark jing

ridcully
29-11-2007, 09:42
William, come back and see us on the forum from time to time - and let us know how you're getting on!

Good luck wherever you're headed ...

:fireworks:

米乐龙
29-11-2007, 20:12
Yes he is. he also speeks 5-6 languages, i also speek 5 languages, ( not counting any pretence of russian), unfortunatly you do not speek the language i have writen in, but William can

Haha, sure you can Clean32, but how about you put down your Lonely Planet Phrase book and learn to speak English first.

dick
29-11-2007, 20:27
HA, HA, HA, So TRUE!

ezik
29-11-2007, 20:35
HA, HA, HA, So TRUE!

No, NOT true.

Don't hijack the thread.

This thread is started by WilliamFTH and is about him leaving Moscow.

Any attempts to try and start insulting others will NOT be tolerated. So don't go ANY further.

Bels
29-11-2007, 20:44

Oh and its very civil, why would you think othere wise?? or asume othere wise??

Sorry clean32, I miss-interperated you I must be ignorant in this area.

However to get back on post, Goodluck in your future, William.

dick
29-11-2007, 20:45
You talking to me? Funny I didn't steal anything it was the guy with the cool nick. Why don't you tell him.

Good Luck, WilliamFTH!

Bels
29-11-2007, 21:39
You talking to me? Funny I didn't steal anything it was the guy with the cool nick. Why don't you tell him.

Good Luck, WilliamFTH!

I doin't roightly know how to answer this one :)

Umutt65
29-11-2007, 23:34
Good bye. Have fun!!!

AndreyS
29-11-2007, 23:39
I doin't roightly know how to answer this one :)

I doint either. :-)))

dick
14-12-2007, 09:21
No, NOT true.

Don't hijack the thread.

This thread is started by WilliamFTH and is about him leaving Moscow.

Any attempts to try and start insulting others will NOT be tolerated. So don't go ANY further.

You know I wonder if it was Sal or anybody else would he have said anything?