PDA

View Full Version : Should there be another CZAR

GMC
27-11-2007, 13:43
After all the problems and insanity regarding the "change of power" and the "Democatic Form" of the system here, it seems that everyone could benefit from just having a czar

The Nationalist, Xenophiles, and Religious/Political extremists will lose support
The"Visitors" in this country can go about their lives here
The Media can revert to open and honest reporting without getting shot
The "Enemies of Russia" will be of no consequence as they never existed
The 'Farce of Russian Democracy" will be laid to rest peacefully
The People can go about building their lives AGAIN
The "Powers" dont have to deal with that "Election Thing"any more

THE SYSTEM HAS FULL CONTROL
Russians have a CZAR and can go back to apathy and bliss.
We can get on with business.

No foaming mouth paranoids ranting about the west trying to destroy "Mother Russia"

Thanks for the manymany PM's helping me to understand why Russians are the way they are, and why they don't like Democracy ..Soverign or otherwise.

CZAR...WHATS YOUR THOUGHT?

GMC

AndreyS
27-11-2007, 15:37
There was until 1917, and what followed?

GMC
27-11-2007, 16:07
Today is the result

Communism did'nt work and everyone was lied to. Poof it failed and there was nothing left to support the people.
Only the russian people lost RUSSIANS DID IT TO RUSSIANS

GLastnost and Yeltsin era failed due to greed on epic scale
Only the russian people lost RUSSIAN DID IT TO RUSSIANS

Now there is another form of control and it is trying to have the same controls over the people without having to support them feed them clothe them and give them jobs from beginning to end.
Only the russian people lose

which is better for you guys?

with a CZAR all of your needs are met, just don't think too much.

I choose democracy ( real ) and capitolism

GMC I still like my lada

princeowales
28-11-2007, 05:24
Is this the US version? Chaos capitalism and destruction democracy?

TGP
29-11-2007, 00:25
Today is the result

Communism did'nt work and everyone was lied to. Poof it failed and there was nothing left to support the people.
Only the russian people lost RUSSIANS DID IT TO RUSSIANS

GLastnost and Yeltsin era failed due to greed on epic scale
Only the russian people lost RUSSIAN DID IT TO RUSSIANS

Now there is another form of control and it is trying to have the same controls over the people without having to support them feed them clothe them and give them jobs from beginning to end.
Only the russian people lose

which is better for you guys?

with a CZAR all of your needs are met, just don't think too much.

GMC I still like my lada

GMC,

If you know the Russian history, you should know who Pop Gapon (priest Gapon) was.

You are just like him.

TGP
29-11-2007, 00:41
No foaming mouth paranoids ranting about the west trying to destroy "Mother Russia"

Nah, the West is doing its best to support Russia and make it a prosperous mighty state.

Thanks for the manymany PM's helping me to understand why Russians are the way they are, and why they don't like Democracy ..Soverign or otherwise.

GMC, Russia is not the only country which does not like your democracy. For example, China. They are just going their way, opening one Wal-Mart after another in the US. Did you ever think about why it happens?

CZAR...WHATS YOUR THOUGHT?

If Russians ever decide that czar is what they really want, they will have czar. Their choice. Why?

GMC
29-11-2007, 01:00
CZAR or president same thing in russia.

By the way, I will only try to argue and not insult. I have been a little agressive

GMC

Korotky Gennady
29-11-2007, 01:35
CZAR or president same thing in russia.

By the way, I will only try to argue and not insult. I have been a little agressive

GMC

There is a little bit of truth in your words. I am tired of democracy too. But i don't think that it will be even a bit better with tzar.

:fireworks:

Unfortunently the democracy in russia turned into a big farce. And i am afraid that the same thing is in the us and britain...

GMC
29-11-2007, 01:59
Gmc

GMC
29-11-2007, 02:10
Gmc

Korotky Gennady
29-11-2007, 03:32
Demo

OK I was just saying if Mr. P was made king, it would be easier for all of us and he could get on with the business of building russia and making the people healthy again because there is a huge threat to the south from the angry muslims and the economically power chinese. We as Westerners could be once again looked at as Collegues or partners and not portrayed on TV RADIO AND PRINT as the enemy.

GMC

I don't think that you are speaking too serious. It can't be. Why ? What the damned people are we that we must have a tzar ?

The main our problem - as i see it - that we are the slavs, not anglosaxes and all else go with it. The West was with us in the late 80th but then the west decieved us, painfully decieved the hopes of russian intellectuals.

Unfortunently the Usa and the EU didn't and don't want Russia to be strong. They want Russia to be weak. There is a lot of the facts that confirm it. One has impression that the USA in the last years to do the all possible in order to weaken the Russia. They support Estonia, Ukrain, Georgia, whatever else... if that countrey promises the USA that it will leave from under the russian influence.

And let we be honest. Every year up to the last one the russian nation population in Russia was melting by 3 or 4 millions a year. So i was told... I don't know the exact numbers. So when Elsin was in power, somebody told quite serious to me that if this way the all will go, the russian nation just disapear from the face of Earth. So you can see how much your food deleaverings helped us...

29-11-2007, 09:14
GMC,

If you know the Russian history, you should know who Pop Gapon (priest Gapon) was.

You are just like him.

Remember how Gapon died...? Cheaper than a bullet...