PDA

View Full Version : Saudi rape victim 'having affair'

Bluebird
27-11-2007, 02:02
And Saudi Arabia wants to be respected around the world as a civilized country...???

And the Bush admin freely critises Russia, for all its failings but merely whimpers "astonishing" when it comes to something as grotesquely barbaric as this...???

Mustn't upset the Saudi's must we...

But, oh I forgot that Bush supports rendition and torture methodologies; with willing Saudi collaboration - all in the name of saving mankind and the planet from evil masters of destruction...

Saudi justice officials say a woman who was sentenced to prison and flogging after she was gang-raped has now confessed to an extramarital affair.

The case of the unidentified woman, 19, drew international criticism after an appeal increased her 90-lash sentence to 200 lashes and six months' jail.

The US, a major Saudi ally, declined to condemn to sentence, but did call it "astonishing".

Full story on:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Saudi rape victim 'having affair' (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7112999.stm)

About Saudi Arabia's strict Islamic law...???

They can stick it where the sun doesn't shine - buried deep under the nearest sand dune!!!

Mvlzac
27-11-2007, 02:14
yeah i read about this..... impressive..... now this is not a matter of racism, is matter of religion............. well Ala or Mahoma is not thinking as JC.......... as for me....they both are the same guy..... just monopolizing the market.....