PDA

View Full Version : Memory :)

NotMe
17-04-2013, 17:34
Once, when I was a little girl and lived in USSR, my father told me: «Probably I am going to abroad soon. What would you like me to bring you: a doll or a dress?»

Without any hesitation I answered: «А doll!»
«But it would be a beautiful dress», - didn’t give up my father,- «such extraordinary that when you appear in this dress somewhere, all boys would look at you».

Being 6 y.o. and very modest by nature, I couldn’t understand what advantage exactly I would have in case any boys would look at me, so I confirmed firmly: «A doll».

A lot of time has passed since then. Today it’s me who before going away somewhere ask my father: «What would you like me to bring you…»

And every time I have to resist temptation to complete my phrase by the words «a doll or a dress»? kindly offered me by my memory :)

TolkoRaz
22-04-2013, 14:26
So, what does he ask for?

A decent pension or Italian designer clothes? :cool:

NotMe
22-04-2013, 20:37
So, what does he ask for?

A decent pension or Italian designer clothes? :cool:

He asks for nothing, always answering that he has everything :), but then my mother gives me the list "what she thinks he needs".

TolkoRaz
22-04-2013, 21:04
He asks for nothing, always answering that he has everything :), but then my mother gives me the list "what she thinks he needs".

Sounds like a doting but typical wifey! :) I hope he is happy with her choices! :trampoline:

robertmf
22-04-2013, 21:10
Sounds like a doting but typical wifey! :) I hope he is happy with her choices! :trampoline:

:devilish: