PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a forum just to argue

GMC
26-11-2007, 05:40
Maybe it could be called. We don't like Westerners.

We as xpats could verbally engage the gops and the chekists and the ordinary
person would be able to read this all for entertainment.

And the new expats to russiacould see the opinions and life experiences we have to ENDURE due their system and values.

I think it would be useful.

Thanks
GMC

Mvlzac
26-11-2007, 08:31
Maybe it could be called. We don't like Westerners.

We as xpats could verbally engage the gops and the chekists and the ordinary
person would be able to read this all for entertainment.

And the new expats to russiacould see the opinions and life experiences we have to ENDURE due their system and values.

I think it would be useful.

Thanks
GMC

VERY USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said that before................ the name was......get in the ring, and all type of rude language can be used............., lets wait for garfield, nobody knows where he is, at least he hasnt answered you..........being the one who may do it.

Hawk
26-11-2007, 08:39
Wow - I thought there was the whole website for arguing ?:nut:

GMC
26-11-2007, 22:18
MVLAC let's just argue politics religion etc. I like it good for the energy.
If there is a forum just for this it would be better as people who haven't lived here would'nt be so naive about the reality of Ruu see yaa.

And you guys that don't like us, you can tell us to F**k off all you want.
I'm happy- Yur happy- and maybe some of this can help my culture understand yours and you can try to understand ours.

Good,

My question to you for this moment.
Doyou go to church once a year, a month, a week, or never.
I mean 140Million ( according to the Ortho Church ) are "good members"

And if you go to church WHY???? you can burn candles at home and use a credit card to donate for being a bad boy. Maybe burn some incense and smoke some ganja to meditate.

Too many idols for me. One is good if it is the right color or shape.
Who are those three guys I see in the gypsy cabs MOE LARRY AND CURLY?

$

This is a good Idol.
GMC

Mvlzac
26-11-2007, 22:53
my dear lada user...

my culture is your culture, but your dog is not my God....

Need to die, reincarnate, die again and maybe you may understand my Gods... anyway see that you are cooling down and I appreciate that...

Merryxmas:)

Mvlzac
26-11-2007, 22:56
MVLAC let's just argue politics religion etc. I like it good for the energy.
If there is a forum just for this it would be better as people who haven't lived here would'nt be so naive about the reality of Ruu see yaa.

And you guys that don't like us, you can tell us to F**k off all you want.
I'm happy- Yur happy- and maybe some of this can help my culture understand yours and you can try to understand ours.

Good,

My question to you for this moment.
Doyou go to church once a year, a month, a week, or never.
I mean 140Million ( according to the Ortho Church ) are "good members"

And if you go to church WHY???? you can burn candles at home and use a credit card to donate for being a bad boy. Maybe burn some incense and smoke some ganja to meditate.

Too many idols for me. One is good if it is the right color or shape.
Who are those three guys I see in the gypsy cabs MOE LARRY AND CURLY?

$

This is a good Idol.
GMC

Donnou which state represents your culture, there are so many dark zones over there.... but if you have a reverend, priest or shepherd and you sing Aleluya…………….. really cant interact with you….

Do you believe in God GMC?

Mvlzac
26-11-2007, 23:13
nou man, this is your new master...

GMC
27-11-2007, 12:39
Any symbol is OK it's he point that counts

I am American Indian We don't have your, or most Western/Eastern Beliefs or gods.

Bythe way did you read MT today?

70% BS and 30% shocking fact on the current political situation.

GMC

TD
27-12-2007, 13:42
VERY USEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually this idea has some merit

how about "fight club" for a name? all argumentative and/or childish threads could be shifted right over to this venue

Mvlzac
28-12-2007, 01:22
actually this idea has some merit

how about "fight club" for a name? all argumentative and/or childish threads could be shifted right over to this venue

Dear TD.... *can I call you Moises?*

If you read my subversive posts, I recommended time ago a place called get in the ring...

The idea of get in the ring is not just blaming, insulting or arguing, is having a logical debate of a certain issue that has been discussed in this forum.

For example

I wanna debate with Bels that is very important to know the language of the country in which you are living or residing. For properly adapt to their culture and for properly teach a language.

I wanna debate with Ezik about the role of a moderator in this site.

Would like to know why the guy in the tricycle firmly believes that he is more intelligent than me, maybe he is.

Maybe the MickTongue can sustain his observations about my narcissism. And anyway how he can judge someone without giving solid arguments? And let’s forget about the judgment, why not analyzing the consequences.
And I know that many forum users have a lot of personal issues with other users. But some of them they just hit and cowardly run.

So, any personal issue can be debated in the ring, with an objective moderation, and not letting intromissions from others, only their opinions just after the debate is over.

But a format is needed and a strong moderation too.

And that issue will not be discussed again……. What`s the purpose of saying 10000 times that Russia is a racist country or is not?

This will be very healthy for all.
Justice for all *joke*