PDA

View Full Version : Kosmos TV replacement.

vossy7
26-03-2013, 10:14
Has anyone found a good replacement for Kosmos TV. I decided to just have Russian only channels since KTV went off line last year but now would like to get some English language channels back?

mrzuzzo
26-03-2013, 11:40
I have NTV Plus and it has quite a few English language channels... probably about 30-40 or so.

Benedikt
26-03-2013, 18:48
Has anyone found a good replacement for Kosmos TV. I decided to just have Russian only channels since KTV went off line last year but now would like to get some English language channels back?

few if any problems ( location :Strogino). competent russian and english language assist/help.
but if /when call center is busy it does happen on occasions that you -while your call is important to us- are kept waiting....

vossy7
27-03-2013, 11:04
Anyone using Beeline TV, is it good?

Lost in moscow
27-03-2013, 14:11
I have NTV Plus and it has quite a few English language channels... probably about 30-40 or so.

I've had a horrible experience with NTV+, besides the point that they are well over priced, my issue with them is still ongoing because they don't want to pick up their tuners and I'm refusing to waste any more of my time to bring it to them. They brought the tuners to my place in the first place, they want them back, they have to pick them up, not expect me to go out of my way to return them. Especially since I'm pissed off at their shitty service, if to compare their customer service to Akado, Akado's was golden even though I still think it sucked hard.

i've been a subscriber to Onlime for over 3 years now, last year they offered me more channels then NTV+ for only an extra 100 rubles a month. So I've taken that for the living room TV. Happy as ever, I have yet had to call customer service to troubleshoot an issue, since I've never had an issue with them. Where I used to know the customer service number by heart for Akado and NTV+

mrzuzzo
27-03-2013, 14:49
I've had a horrible experience with NTV+, besides the point that they are well over priced, my issue with them is still ongoing because they don't want to pick up their tuners and I'm refusing to waste any more of my time to bring it to them. They brought the tuners to my place in the first place, they want them back, they have to pick them up, not expect me to go out of my way to return them. Especially since I'm pissed off at their shitty service, if to compare their customer service to Akado, Akado's was golden even though I still think it sucked hard.

i've been a subscriber to Onlime for over 3 years now, last year they offered me more channels then NTV+ for only an extra 100 rubles a month. So I've taken that for the living room TV. Happy as ever, I have yet had to call customer service to troubleshoot an issue, since I've never had an issue with them. Where I used to know the customer service number by heart for Akado and NTV+

Onlime is good, I've heard this from others as well.

I use NTV+ because I don't really have much choice (besides Trikolor or Raduga) as I can only get TV via satellite where I live.

Sadarr
27-03-2013, 20:09
We have a beeline tv + internet package and there are quite a few english or you can set the primary language to english channels. If you're away from home for any length of time you can ring them and your credit is "frozen" until you return. A few adult channels in the basic package too.

Judge
27-03-2013, 21:06
Another vote for Onlime, never had a problem with them.