PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a friends!

Russian girl
21-03-2013, 23:39
Hello! I am studing English and i need to have practice in it! So, if you would like chat with me or go out somewhere, write me!
Nice to meet interesting people! :)

Shiny Happy People
21-03-2013, 23:48
Has to be a wind-up, I smell a rat. RL anybody, or Potty?

rubyrussia
21-03-2013, 23:56
Hey Shiny! Welcome back! :uk:

penka
22-03-2013, 00:18
Hi girl, welcome to the forum!

Hello, old smelly rat.

Shiny Happy People
22-03-2013, 00:26
Member since September 2012, by the way, not a new one, but I know you're not one to look at facts.

Potty
22-03-2013, 00:35
Has to be a wind-up, I smell a rat. RL anybody, or Potty?

Russian girl, Shiny Happy People is experienced in marriage and babies :agree:

Shiny Happy People
22-03-2013, 00:56
Russian girl, Shiny Happy People is experienced in marriage and babies :agree:
And your point is? Or is that supposed to be Russian humour?

Jack17
22-03-2013, 06:35
Russian girl, if I was in Russia I'd certainly provide you ample opportunity to practice your English. As it is, I'm certain Shiny will help you, his English is top flight.

Shiny and Ruby? A Brit and a Texan. What on earth could be the connection there?????? There's an odd couple if there ever was.

robertmf
22-03-2013, 06:45
Hello! I am studing English and i need to have practice in it! So, if you would like chat with me or go out somewhere, write me!

Welcome to expat.ru *Russian girl* :wavey:

Maybe we can do skype sometime or other :sunny:

rubyrussia
22-03-2013, 10:05
Russian girl, if I was in Russia I'd certainly provide you ample opportunity to practice your English. As it is, I'm certain Shiny will help you, his English is top flight.

Shiny and Ruby? A Brit and a Texan. What on earth could be the connection there?????? There's an odd couple if there ever was.

Hey Jack! If you want to come down to Texas some time, we can go shootin'! My family has one gun per person, so I'm sure can get one of my family members to let me borrow their gun. Do you like skeet? :ak:

Russian girl
22-03-2013, 13:50
Member since September 2012, by the way, not a new one, but I know you're not one to look at facts.

I am not new on this site...but after i had registered here in September i didn`t log in here more. If you have problems to chat with me, you may don`t do it.

TolkoRaz
22-03-2013, 14:01
добро пожаловать :)

Anastasia, I trust that you will have much success (and fun) practicing your English here :book:

mrzuzzo
22-03-2013, 14:47
We organize meetups once in a while (through Facebook).

Russian girl
22-03-2013, 15:00
We organize meetups once in a while (through Facebook).

Where may i read about it? Could you give me a link on fb page?))

FleurW
24-03-2013, 11:44
Hi there,

I see you are wanting to learn English?? I am a fully qualified teacher from New Zealand and I would love to teach you English!! We could meet during the week at a coffee shop and study. I have a lot of material to choose from. We could arrange a course of study suitable for you.

My prices are also very decent.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best wishes,

Fleur

Petur
24-03-2013, 13:10
I like russian women and I am I would like to teach English if you can teach me the most beautiful russian language. I do not charge the friends.