PDA

View Full Version : Good opportunity for native speakers

RussianBeauty
18-03-2013, 13:47
Hello! My name is Olga. I'm working as a registrar in "Vash repetitor" company. We are interested in native speakers who have some teaching experience and are ready to work as tutors of their native languages in Moscow.

Here is some basic information:
“Vash Repetitor” (Your tutor) company is a private student search internet agency which provides simple and effective service to the teachers looking for private students.
How does it work?
 You get registered in the database: http://repetitors.info/poisk/nositeli_english/
(or I can register you by phone - that is more convenient)
 We create your profile with full information on your educational and teaching background.
 We start selecting students for you.
 You choose students under the convenient conditions (price, place of study, schedule, etc).
 We charge you only once for every new student ready to take up lessons after the first paid lesson.
 You make profit with every order: if after the first class it appears the student fails to continue studying, we return you from 40% to 80% of the commission.
Registration and profile creation are free.
If it's interesting for you I'd be glad to talk to you and register you as a tutor.

In case you have any questions write me a PM.

RussianBeauty
22-03-2013, 18:22
You make profit with every order: if after the first class it appears the student fails to continue studying, we return you from 40% to 80% of the commission (if you inform us about the break NOT LATER THAN 7 DAYS after the first lesson).