PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a professional hair colorist in Moscow

daedalus
08-03-2013, 20:39
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a good hair colorist somewhere in the center of Moscow.

I want to switch from red to brown hair and have just had a very disappointing experience at a hair salon on Malaya Bronnaya. Although red color is always tricky, I virtually feel being robbed paying more than 5,000 RUB for no visible color change whatsoever!

If anyone could recommend a good hair colorist based on your personal experience, I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

penka
08-03-2013, 21:13
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a good hair colorist somewhere in the center of Moscow.

I want to switch from red to brown hair and have just had a very disappointing experience at a hair salon on Malaya Bronnaya. Although red color is always tricky, I virtually feel being robbed paying more than 5,000 RUB for no visible color change whatsoever!

If anyone could recommend a good hair colorist based on your personal experience, I would appreciate it very much.

Thank you!

From the top of my head, I'd say "Dolores", Maly Afanasievsky per, close to Old Arbat.
I never coloured hair in my life, but do visit them and can say they are highly professional. Pretty expensive, too.

Another place, Lotus Volshebny Mir in Denezhny per, close to the Italian embassy and MID. I cut my hair there. No frills, very much okay and democratic prices.