PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Barbers in Moscow

younesom
25-02-2013, 18:00
Hello,

Not sure if I am posting in the right section. So if not, please forgive me. I am looking for Turkish Barbers. I have been told that there is a place near a Turkish restaurant near the Eleckrozovodskaya Metro station. If anyone is familiar with that place or any other good Turkish Barbers, can you please let me know.

Thank you.

robertmf
25-02-2013, 18:09
Hello,

Not sure if I am posting in the right section. So if not, please forgive me. I am looking for Turkish Barbers. I have been told that there is a place near a Turkish restaurant near the Eleckrozovodskaya Metro station. If anyone is familiar with that place or any other good Turkish Barbers, can you please let me know.

Thank you.

Welcome and привет to expat.ru, *younesom* :wavey:

You are looking for the Turkish ..ahem.. "complete shave" :question:

:AngelPray:

younesom
25-02-2013, 18:29
привет и спасибо.

To be honest I am not sure what the complete shave entails ( Or was that a joke). I just know I need a certain style and from my experience overseas, Turkish barbers are the best.

robertmf
25-02-2013, 18:50
привет и спасибо.

To be honest I am not sure what the complete shave entails.

head, moustache + pubic hair.

Italian barbers can be good.

younesom
25-02-2013, 18:53
Haha - should of figured. Italians are good as well, but too hard to find in Moscow. So you are not aware of any Turkish barbers?

cadiguzel
25-02-2013, 19:26
There is one in Arcadia shopping mall closer to Novokuznetskaya Metro Station. You should try yourself because I'm not quite happy with performance.

younesom
25-02-2013, 19:29
Thanks. I think I will try the place by Elekrozovodskaya first. As I know someone that has been there and the barber did a good job. I just have to find the place now.