PDA

View Full Version : Young Professional Expats in Moscow?

Texan
24-02-2013, 08:30
Hello!

Been in Moscow for quite some time now, but still have yet to find a "young professional" expat/American scene. I'm a recent college graduate working at an American firm and can't really seem to find a young, American crowd over here.

I learned Russian in college (and came here several times for study abroad and conferences), so I've been able to mix in pretty well among the Muscovite crowd. Nevertheless, it'd be great to get know fellow Americans going through the whole Moscow/Russia experience!

tironae
24-04-2013, 10:54
You need to go to red square.

rugbymad
24-04-2013, 16:10
Try Hudson Bar at Belorusskaya on a Friday or Papa Johns (Myasnitskaya, Chisty Prudy) on Wednesdays

DCinMoscow
24-04-2013, 18:22
My wife and I are both American young professionals and will be moving there in June. We'd be happy to meet up and, while hoping to immerse as much as possible, it'd be great to have an expat group to hang out with as well. Moving from DC.

mandoors
08-05-2013, 15:17
Hello!

Been in Moscow for quite some time now, but still have yet to find a "young professional" expat/American scene. I'm a recent college graduate working at an American firm and can't really seem to find a young, American crowd over here.

I learned Russian in college (and came here several times for study abroad and conferences), so I've been able to mix in pretty well among the Muscovite crowd. Nevertheless, it'd be great to get know fellow Americans going through the whole Moscow/Russia experience!

Hi there,

I work in Moscow-City and I have been planning to set up a new group here for the young professionals, sort of a network where we would have talks, meetings, dinners etc. if you are up for it, I am more than happy to meet up.

Best,