PDA

View Full Version : Fatandy resigned as a moderator

ezik
19-02-2013, 20:15
Dear all,

Unfortunately, Fatandy has indicated that he cannot longer be a moderator on the forum. Fatandy has been a great moderator, and I cannot thank him enough for all his efforts.

Maybe, if you all join me in thanking him, he will get an idea about how much his efforts have been appreciated.

Fatandy, thank you very much! We'll keep a seat warm for you, if you ever want to assume your tasks again.

Comrade, spasibo!

sis
19-02-2013, 20:28
Spassibo fatandy, you were always my favourite mod!

RichardB
19-02-2013, 20:34
Noooooo, how can you let him go?

Chain him to the forum :D

Benedikt
19-02-2013, 20:49
whatever you are going to do! it was nice knowing you, but suppose you still will stay on the site and post?

rubyrussia
19-02-2013, 21:13
We will miss you! We hope you change your mind.

Ibanez
19-02-2013, 21:18
Dear all,

Unfortunately, Fatandy has indicated that he cannot longer be a moderator on the forum. Fatandy has been a great moderator, and I cannot thank him enough for all his efforts.

Maybe, if you all join me in thanking him, he will get an idea about how much his efforts have been appreciated.

Fatandy, thank you very much! We'll keep a seat warm for you, if you ever want to assume your tasks again.

Comrade, spasibo!

Andy, thanks for everything!!

MickeyTong
19-02-2013, 21:19
FatAndy, I don't know about the work of a Moderator behind-the-scenes, but your public presence and influence on this forum has always been impressive for its helpfulness, humour, tolerance and fair-play. Many thanks for your efforts.

:bowdown:

PeteD
19-02-2013, 21:21
Thanks FatAndy, for doing a great job.

Very much appreciated.

sorry to see you go...... WHY are you resigning????????? ;)

(Prisoner fans will appreciate!)

TolkoRaz
19-02-2013, 21:41
Spasibo Bolshoi Tovarishchu :10310:

Thanks for being an excellent Zampolit! ;)

Judge
19-02-2013, 21:43
Sorry to see you leave Andy, your stone crushing will be missed.

robertmf
19-02-2013, 21:46
Noooooo, how can you let him go?

Chain him to the forum :D

Why resign :question: :question: :question: И ну почему :question:

What about the [NO RESIGNATION] clause in the mod contract :question:

The clause that says,

[YOU ONLY LEAVE EXPAT.RU WHEN YOU DIE]

and maybe not even then

franzewich
19-02-2013, 22:35
You were certainly one of the friendliest and probably THE most helpful mod on this site.

Wish you all the best of luck, success and happiness for whatever you will be doing in your life from now on!

I wish you this with one crying and one laughing eye. Crying because you go, and laughing because you won't have to put up with us nutheads :nut: any more; so you can use your time for something better now!

We shall miss you! :cry: Keep in touch - and visit me in Germany some day! :beerbros:

robertmf
19-02-2013, 22:50
Wish you all the best of luck, success and happiness for whatever you will be doing in your life from now on!
:beerbros:

*Jas* is leaving
*FatAndy* is leaving

:mml: I don't believe in coincidences ... :kiss_mini:

:goblin:

Jack17
19-02-2013, 23:05
FatAndy - one of the all time good guys.

BabyFirefly
20-02-2013, 00:12
I shall miss FatAndy :-(

Benedikt
20-02-2013, 03:46
*Jas* is leaving
*FatAndy* is leaving

:mml: I don't believe in coincidences ... :kiss_mini:

:goblin:

or so she wrote anyway. and the web knows no boundaries. so lets wait until we hear from her again.and i suppose fatandy will stay as -poster- on the site as well? or maybe under a new name witha new avatar?

ezik
20-02-2013, 08:14
Fatandy is of course welcome to stick around and post, and there is no need for a new avatar or name, I think.

I mean, ThinAndy would be a bit odd, no?

or so she wrote anyway. and the web knows no boundaries. so lets wait until we hear from her again.and i suppose fatandy will stay as -poster- on the site as well? or maybe under a new name witha new avatar?

NotMe
20-02-2013, 11:29
Andy, I'll be missing you. :)

yakspeare
20-02-2013, 11:40
I cannot confırm or deny the rumours that Fatandy is heading to Turkey to drink Raki with Yak.

(Fatandy if you ever come I promise we will not go to some underground cafe like last time but find something with a nice view of the Bosporous and with nice company and raki for all)

Will miss ya mate

mrzuzzo
20-02-2013, 12:51
Definitely one of the most helpful and least annoying mods. Sucks to see him leave the team.

FatAndy
20-02-2013, 13:12
Comrades,
Thank you very much for your kind words.
Just the evolution has came this way. Because of some circumstances I can't pay needed attention to the forum. I don't disappear, just will be less often here. If somebody needs to contact me - please do it via Skype, PM or write to ***

Benedikt
20-02-2013, 20:15
[ please do it via Skype, PM or write to fatandy(dog)maildotru .[/QUOTE]

for not posting an e mail here.....

celia
23-02-2013, 19:52
Maybe now's the time to give FatAndy an award for Most Helpful Poster...FatAndy, you made my life in Moscow much smoother with all your tips and information - a heartfelt thank you from me!

penka
24-02-2013, 08:45
It saddens me that ever-helpful, kind and positive FatAndy is leaving...

Good luck and all the best, Andy!

FatAndy
25-02-2013, 12:58
Maybe now's the time to give FatAndy an award for Most Helpful Poster...FatAndy, you made my life in Moscow much smoother with all your tips and information - a heartfelt thank you from me!
http://forum.ixbt.com/shuffle.gif

It saddens me that ever-helpful, kind and positive FatAndy is leaving...

Good luck and all the best, Andy!
Penka, I'm not leaving, just will be rare ;)

penka
25-02-2013, 13:41

In that case - yay! Don't become a stranger!

Periwinkle
25-02-2013, 13:52

Nice to see you will still be around a bit:)

TolkoRaz
25-02-2013, 14:30

Just like how I like my big fat steak! ;)

kapione
27-02-2013, 08:23
Thanks for everything , we'll leave the light on for you

Lost in moscow
27-02-2013, 08:28
I didn't think that was possible, thought once your in the family, you'd never get out