PDA

View Full Version : English language summer camp

fbernste
05-08-2003, 18:37
I will be coming to Moscow next summer with my two children, who will be 4 and 1. I'd like to start making arrangements now for English language activities to keep them busy. Are there any English language summer programs that anyone can recommend?

Pingu
06-08-2003, 20:07
Moscow is pretty much dead during the Summer, as locals go to their dachas (summer houses, out of town) and expats (the wives with children) tend to take extended holidays. It's best to meet people before June and hope some of them are around between July-September...

uninformed
22-08-2003, 22:34
The American Embassy Community Association (AECA) runs a summer camp using students from the University of Iowa or somewhere like that. Most activities are at the Embassy but there are field trips. Also swimming, games, picnics, etc. You can arrange by the week.

fbernste
22-08-2003, 23:16
Can anyone give me contact information on the American Embassy Community Association? E-mail address is preferable. Thanks.

spaceboi
23-08-2003, 03:31
I don't know their email, but to contact them by phone:

011-7-095-728-5000 - Ask to be connected to the AECA office.

christèle
23-05-2005, 12:48
One year later, ...

Can someone tell me how it was at the Embassy. I am trying to get information for this year by email (I live abroad) with no success..
Can someone send me the details of last year?

Thanks.

Christèle