PDA

View Full Version : marriage Indian and Russian

salim.p
10-02-2013, 20:46
I am Hindu and age is 36 years old and i am Indian citizen.
I like to marriage with my Russian girlfriend and she is divorced.
Her second marriage is with me .
But i am never married. Please, write me what are the formalities .

Stopping in anticipation.

Salim

Jas
10-02-2013, 21:05

Salim

It's a very bad idea because of the cultural differences. U shud marry from ure own caste and stay inside Hindustan. What ure thinking about will NEVER work. As u know, a gora woman in India wud be raped and hated, seen only as a sex object for thousands of sick men. Its not safe for her. You know that. Silly and stupid suggestion.

PS: If ure Hindu, how come u got a Muslim name?

Jack17
10-02-2013, 22:56
I think the biggest problem would be the Russian wife becoming accoustomed to hot Indian cuisine. I wonder how you two would ever be happy with the same meal.

Well, love conquers all. Good luck to you.

singhshakti2020
10-02-2013, 23:33
Congratulations my friend, it's good news that you find your better half, though not Indian, but it's not a big problem in modern globalised world.
Many successful example of marriage between Indian & Russian I can give you. Country really doesn't matter if you both comfortable n understand each other. Though it going to be a problem for your family n relatives for some time, but later all will be normal ;))))

Don't worry about what Negative Jas has written. It's correct from her perspective because her experience of life came with peoples, who were neither Indian nor Russian.

I feel sympathy for Non-Indians, who claims to know about India. No one can understand INDIA through Newspapers, Tv Channels, Books, Guru Maharaj's lecture or through Non Resident Indians. To understand INDIA you need to live in India.

Regarding your marriage formalities first you need to clarify -
1. Where you r going to marry ? In India or in Russia ?
2. Where you going to live after marriage ? In India or in Russia ?

Only after this information anyone can suggest you formalities.

yakspeare
10-02-2013, 23:40
I love a hot Indian curry but afterwards I am always Russian. Russian to the bathroom.

singhshakti2020
10-02-2013, 23:52

All present day Muslims in India & even in Pakistan & Bangladesh are from Hindu ancestors.
May be he is a Muslim but accepts that his ancestors were Hindu.

breezy
11-02-2013, 10:42
I love a hot Indian curry but afterwards I am always Russian. Russian to the bathroom.

hahahaha! i love this :)

Alan65
11-02-2013, 11:19

HAve a go at this one Yaks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257120/Doctor-eats-curry-hot-known-The-Widower-chefs-making-wear-goggles-face-mask.html#axzz2KX9066r5

orlando771
11-02-2013, 16:56
open up a new thread if you wanna talk about why hindus have muslim names or why is it a bad idea to marry a russian. this guy is only asking formalities. if you dont know, just shut it...

It's a very bad idea because of the cultural differences. U shud marry from ure own caste and stay inside Hindustan. What ure thinking about will NEVER work. As u know, a gora woman in India wud be raped and hated, seen only as a sex object for thousands of sick men. Its not safe for her. You know that. Silly and stupid suggestion.

Jas
11-02-2013, 18:36
open up a new thread if you wanna talk about why hindus have muslim names or why is it a bad idea to marry a russian. this guy is only asking formalities. if you dont know, just shut it...

What? When u understand the psycho sexual pathology of desi men- talk to me about it. Until then, u shut it. The guy is a Muslim. Period. He's too ashamed to admit that cos he knows it's synonomous with treating women like schit. Sorry ure so naieve.

AstarD
11-02-2013, 18:41

What? When u understand the psycho sexual pathology of desi men- talk to me about it. Until then, u shut it. The guy is a Muslim. Period. He's too ashamed to admit that cos he knows it's synonomous with treating women like schit. Sorry ure so naieve.

Does this quote answer you? Why is what you wrote not racist crap?
Racist crap. Like saying white women on some godforsaken council housing estate in Rochdale or Bradford or Leeds are all dreaming of a Pakistani guy who owns a shop and drives a BMW while their husband is addicted to football and beer. Some might be, good luck to them, but why generalize?
Like I told, racist crap.
Why all this fcking racism towards Russians? I don't get it.

Bogatyr
11-02-2013, 20:25
HAve a go at this one Yaks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257120/Doctor-eats-curry-hot-known-The-Widower-chefs-making-wear-goggles-face-mask.html#axzz2KX9066r5

Oh my oh my oh my. I love hot (spicy) food, I can generally eat a single habanero no problem at once. (The problem happens a few hours later though! They are *way* worse coming out than going in!)

But TWENTY of the almost absolute hottest varieties all at once? That's madness. And that's just going in. He was smiling then, but you bet yer burning bootie he was hurtin' later on wayyyyy wayyyy worse. As they say, "ice up the toilet paper!"

Alan65
11-02-2013, 22:51

Salim

I wish you love, happiness and the best in you life with your beloved....if you believe in yourself go for it.