PDA

View Full Version : Invitation to take part in a russian reality show!

anfisa
15-11-2007, 20:26
Life is full of amazing meetings and emotional goodbyes: moments so powerful we want to keep them forever. Now you have a chance to record these events: Channel TNT and Expat.ru are launching a new TV program: ‘Hello-Goodbye’. The program features people meeting and parting in Domodedovo International Airport. If you are traveling, seeing off friends or loved ones, meeting someone- and want to share your story please write or phone us! We will be happy to film you as you meet or part with friends, family and loved ones. The most poignant moments of your life will be recorded for ever.

Phone: (+ 7 495) 601 99 57,783 73 00
e-mail:privetpoka@tnt-tv.ru, aserdiuk@mail.ru

annasophia
15-11-2007, 22:02
Would someone please give this beggar 50 kepeks and make them disappear.

Read this: Russia Today is Kremlin propaganda via satellite. We don't care. We also don't work for free.

Now beat it and quit posting this junk. Go away

ezik
15-11-2007, 22:47
Actually, TNT was allowed to post this question, but I think that we should be more clear to them about the "rules of engagement".

I cannot imagine any non-propagandic Russian media, will be interested to know about any.

ezik
15-11-2007, 23:04
Agreement or not, this way of posting of TNT (without ANY reaction to questions in 5 threads) is ridiculous and a bit insulting.

I have reported it to the higher gods of this site and appropriate measures will be taken.

One thread by Anfisa had 138 replies, but none coming from her.