PDA

View Full Version : 'The Albion' English style pub

iwerne
03-02-2013, 20:49
From my experience I have found theThe Albion pub at 1 Manezhnaya Ploshchad a nice venue for bar food and English beers a good venue and I think that the prices are not too high compared with some of the other English and Irish style bars in the city.

robertmf
03-02-2013, 21:13
From my experience I have found theThe Albion pub at 1 Manezhnaya Ploshchad a nice venue for bar food and English beers a good venue and I think that the prices are not too high compared with some of the other English and Irish style bars in the city.

Does Albion Pub have the expat.ru discount card (http://expat.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=229) :question:

MandM
06-02-2013, 17:39
Thanks for this info...might have to check it out

Jas
06-02-2013, 19:04
Does Albion Pub have the expat.ru discount card (http://expat.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=229) :question:

Robert, if u don't want to show us ure face, u cud have just veiled.

Potty
06-02-2013, 19:11

Rompert, what is the flower at your pic you have? Is it real? Do you like flowers in pots? Most of my flowers die. I had hundreds of orchids, palms, mandarin tree, some other stuff I don't remember the names. All died. Or were at the edge of death, so my husband had to give them away to his girlfriends who could take care of them properly. Are you sure that you live without a woman?

penka
06-02-2013, 19:15
Rompert, what is the flower at your pic you have? Is it real? Do you like flowers in pots? Most of my flowers die. I had hundreds of orchids, palms, mandarin tree, some other stuff I don't remember the names. All died. Or were at the edge of death, so my husband had to give them away to his girlfriends who could take care of them properly. Are you sure that you live without a woman?

Oh dear...You have so much negative energy it kills innocent plants???:10641:

Potty
06-02-2013, 19:16
Oh dear...You have so much negative energy it kills innocent plants???:10641:

I bet this your post will gain 100 thankses )).

robertmf
06-02-2013, 19:26

I am off hot seat. No more questions :trampoline:

What flower :question: The avatar I am showing now ?

Potty
06-02-2013, 19:27
I am off hot seat. No more questions :trampoline:

What flower :question: The avatar I am showing now ?

No, on the pic where you are holding the card. The pot on your coffee table.

robertmf
06-02-2013, 19:28

Only Gollum says, "thankses".

robertmf
06-02-2013, 19:30
No, on the pic where you are holding the card. The pot on your coffee table.

Oh. My sister gave that to me, so I have to keep it. It is plastic.

Potty
06-02-2013, 19:41
It is plastic.

[/COLOR]

So sad.

robertmf
06-02-2013, 19:51
So sad.

It's impossible to tell the difference :) I smoke, so real plants are not practical.

Potty
06-02-2013, 19:52
I smoke, so real plants are not practical.

[/COLOR]

Smoke is bad for plants? Are you sure? I thought the opposite, that they help to maintain air fresh.

robertmf
06-02-2013, 19:53
Smoke is bad for plants? Are you sure? I thought the opposite, that they help to maintain air fresh.

Tobacco mosaic disease.

Judge
07-02-2013, 00:14
I went to The Albion for the first time last month and was impressed ..I always gave it a miss thinking it's a just tourist trap with crazy prices, some friends were drinking there and gave it a try..Prices are decent for the location, on par with other similar themed pubs like Churchills and Katies....Even the beer snacks are reasonably priced...Youngish crowd, the staff were good and service quick,and speak English..

I think they offer a discount card if you spend over 5000ru in one night..

MickeyTong
07-02-2013, 00:20
....so my husband had to give them away to his girlfriends.....

Gosh! How many girlfriends does your husband have??? Are you comfortable with this marital set-up?

Judge
07-02-2013, 00:26

Nah, they have their own cards...

Potty
07-02-2013, 00:38
Gosh! How many girlfriends does your husband have??? Are you comfortable with this marital set-up?

Sorry, female friends? It's very funny. Ones he had to buy ovulation tests for one of his female friends (his friend's wife, but he is mostly away for business trips). She didn't know where to buy them, and he was somehow very informed about such stuff, so he ordered them in Internet, delivered to her and explained how to use ))))

Raul P
24-02-2013, 17:08

Might check it out.

penka
24-02-2013, 18:10

Nono, dear. In my experience, Russians are the most superstitious people I've ever met!:-)))
Well, Chinese too, actually. Haven't seen anybody Chinese on the forum, though...Have you??

penka
24-02-2013, 18:12
Sorry, female friends? It's very funny. Ones he had to buy ovulation tests for one of his female friends (his friend's wife, but he is mostly away for business trips). She didn't know where to buy them, and he was somehow very informed about such stuff, so he ordered them in Internet, delivered to her and explained how to use ))))

Dear god.
Let me get it straight, please: your husband (I do assume it's a male we are talking about) is explaining to his female (SIC!) acquaintances HOW TO USE pregnancy tests?
I am at total loss here....

nealben76
20-03-2013, 12:43
It's a nice place in the summer.

penka
20-03-2013, 12:53
It surely sounds like a nice place!