PDA

View Full Version : New gluten free finds

Periwinkle
31-01-2013, 09:33
Crispy Food, gluten free organic muesli, two varieties, found at Azbuka. Currently, the shop closest to me is out of one variety but they carry two, very tasty.

Chocolate Amatller, very nice chocolate bars, found at the Tsvetnoi Central Market.

:)

FatAndy
31-01-2013, 10:58
Crispy Food, gluten free organic muesli, two varieties, found at Azbuka. Currently, the shop closest to me is out of one variety but they carry two, very tasty.

Chocolate Amatller, very nice chocolate bars, found at the Tsvetnoi Central Market.

:)

Peri, they have 3 varieties in Azbuka on Simferopol'sky 22 (nuts+raisins, strawberries and cranberries, AFAIR). They promise GF, but contain oats - looks a bit strange...

Periwinkle
31-01-2013, 13:37
Peri, they have 3 varieties in Azbuka on Simferopol'sky 22 (nuts+raisins, strawberries and cranberries, AFAIR). They promise GF, but contain oats - looks a bit strange...

Thanks Andy:) I think oats are only an issue if they are affected by cross contamination. Quaker oats in the US is not gluten free for that reason but there are gluten free oats (Rosie's I think) at Azbuka. Cross contamination is why some people have had issues in the past.