PDA

View Full Version : buying

teacher
19-01-2004, 09:57
i know straight away that this will sound a little strange but hey i am a primary school teacher so i have no chance making it sound normal. Where can i buy buttons, wool, feathers, etc for my little students for art and craft. i have been to shops in the center and it get very expensive when u need a few hundred buttons etc.

Also in moscow can i buy card paper (bigger than a4) and more than 1 sheet at a time (Oh i wish for an office world type shop)

Thank you in advance

:confused:

TTL
19-01-2004, 12:30
KOMUS might carry a3 card stock. www.komus.ru

ronymo
22-01-2004, 22:12
try detski mir, 4th floor - artists' supply stores; also right OUTSIDE the central house of artists (tse-de-kha) there's a little building that sells artists' stuff.

ghost 6-3
23-01-2004, 11:50
At Metro Leninskiy Prospekt there is a 'cluster' of sewing shops. Ask for the shop '1000 myeloshei' and nearby you will see all these shops (at least a dozen) around '100 myeloshie' and in the underpass too.

ronymo
23-01-2004, 18:00
they have a similar one near bibirevo metro (up north, end of grey line). never been inside but maybe they have that stuff. also plenty of underpasses have kiosks that sell that kind of stuff - not the glossier underpasses like pushkinskaya, of course.