PDA

View Full Version : The Potty appreciation thread

RichardB
26-01-2013, 10:44
It's time we had a thread dedicated to the wonder that is Potty, the lass whos avatar loves hats.

Who is she? What makes her tick? What does she look like? Who is this enigmatic girl?

Her posts always make me smile, even when she's trying sooo hard to be angry

Potty, we love ya!

:D

Potty
26-01-2013, 10:49
Potty, we love ya!

What are the chances mrzuzzoo and RL come to this thread? ))

TolkoRaz
26-01-2013, 10:50
Potty,

Beware - I think you have a stalker or 2! ;)

RichardB
26-01-2013, 10:51

Oh... I would say about 110% chance :)

RichardB
26-01-2013, 10:52
Potty,

Beware - I think you have a stalker or 2! ;)

Stalker by its very definition means that it's done in the background, hidden from view.

This is public!

peppermintpaddy
26-01-2013, 10:55
It's time we had a thread dedicated to the wonder that is Potty, the lass whos avatar loves hats.

Who is she? What makes her tick? What does she look like? Who is this enigmatic girl?

Her posts always make me smile, even when she's trying sooo hard to be angry

Potty, we love ya!

Potty's probably not a girl at all,but a 40 year old man who still lives with his mother in Barnsley....he trawls the net for images of babes in hats....his bedroom is probably full of hats,bought from charity shops or jumble sales.Come on Potty-'fess up....youre a hairy arse bloke aintcha?

RichardB
26-01-2013, 10:58
Potty's probably not a girl at all,but a 40 year old man who still lives with his mother in Barnsley....he trawls the net for images of babes in hats....his bedroom is probably full of hats,bought from charity shops or jumble sales.Come on Potty-'fess up....youre a hairy arse bloke aintcha?

:Loco:

Potty
26-01-2013, 10:59
:emote_popcorn::

yakspeare
26-01-2013, 11:12

actually for the first few weeks when potty appeared that was exactly who i thought she was. she started posting at a time a whole bunch of multi accounts got banned by some guy siegfred or whatever who also had female characters.

of course i am happy to admit when i am wrong. :) I think potty displays the very typical russian female in her views and mindset. to understand potty is to understand the russian femme.

Potty
26-01-2013, 11:24
to understand potty is to understand the russian femme.

no, this is a bad idea. It will lead you to nowhere))

Russian Lad
26-01-2013, 12:32
Originally Posted by Potty
Oh... I would say about 110% chance

Surely we will be here, baby, like flies to shit, no pun intended. :gay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=2qD_PiZAz6k&feature=endscreen

Lost in moscow
26-01-2013, 13:31
Potty's the type of mother you'd be proud to have and the kids gonna come out of his childhood with stories like these!

Potty
26-01-2013, 13:51
Potty's the type of mother you'd be proud to have and the kids gonna come out of his childhood with stories like these!

Why do you mention my kids? Did they do anything bad to you?

Lost in moscow
26-01-2013, 14:08
So if I mention them you automatically assume its something bad?

Besides I think the fact that its a compliment to you went over your head.

natlee
26-01-2013, 14:18
Why do you mention my kids? Did they do anything bad to you? Thought you only had one :confused:

RichardB
26-01-2013, 14:28
Why do you mention my kids? Did they do anything bad to you?

He's complimenting you as a mother!

Lost in moscow
26-01-2013, 14:34
Lost in translation :)

Potty
26-01-2013, 15:57
Thought you only had one :confused:
Looks like I have 12 kids on that pic you posted.

Jack17
26-01-2013, 19:41
Potty gives every indication of being the real thing, except in one respect, her English is too idiomatic; maybe her husband is a 40 year old from Barnsley? But then, she does omit the occasional article; so, I guess she's the real thing - a российская девушка. She certainly displays the temper of one. Don't make this woman angry!

ezik
28-01-2013, 00:02
Let's keep in mind that this is about appreciating Potty.

I think she is generally a very sharp and good poster.

Let's refrain from making assumptions about Potty's "IRL" situation and I think that suggestions about Potty's motherhood are slightly over the edge.

Mind you, why not revive The Hot Seat?

Potty
28-01-2013, 00:19
Mind you, why not revive The Hot Seat?

Who are you talking about? I am not doing it without my attorney. Besides I hate questionnaires. Once I fell asleep at TOEFL.

celia
28-01-2013, 04:50
The comment "Potty's the type of mother you'd be proud to have and the kids gonna come out of his childhood with stories like these!" only referred to one child - should have read "the kid's gonna come out of his childhood"..