PDA

View Full Version : Interview with me

Jas
07-01-2013, 13:46
Interviewer: Jas, hi. Thanks for giving us ure valuable time.
Jas: That's ok. I just want to help people.
Interviewer: Jas, many people have done bad things to you on expat.ru. What would you wish to say to them?
Jas: It doesn't bother me. I know what I am trying to do here and I got my own views and stuff.
Interviewer: But is it true there's one thing that does upset you?
Jas: Getting called a slag.
Interviewer: I see. Ok, let's move on. Jas, what makes life hard for you?
Jas: Being unable to visit me mum in the UK.
Interviewer: Is it true you hate the Pakistani community in the UK?
Jas: Er, no. Of course not. But I am not welcome there u can say.
Interviewer: Does that disturb you?
Jas: No, why should it?
Interviewer: What are your favorite books?
Jas: Twilight saga.
Interviewer: And what are your favorite movies?
Jas: Twilight saga also.
Interviewer: What challenges are you facing right now?
Jas: Bad health and me ocd's also are annoying.
Interviewer: Do you think 2013 will be a good year?
Jas: Yes, why not. I just am getting tired of the visa runs. It's wearing me out.
Interviewer: Isn't it fun?
Jas: No. I hate it. I have a daily routine and I don't like it disturbed in any way.
Interviewer: What do you eat everyday?
Jas: Four pieces of black bread and tea. Nothing more. Sometimes kasha.
Interviewer: Can we talk about romance?
Jas: If u want.
Interviewer: Are you happy with your partner?
Jas: Yes, but I don't like to be told what to do and bossed about and I don't like jealousy in people also.
Interviewer: Tell us about your writing?
Jas: Dunno, it's so hard to get a literary agent.
Interviewer: Who is your best friend?
Jas: Starfire. My cat.
Interviewer: Is it true you have a problem with Muslim men and Arabi men in particular?
Jas: No. I have a problem with people who are bad and want to hurt me. Doesn't matter where they're from.
Interviewer: Concerning the rumors you may convert to Christianity. are they true?
Jas: I couldn't because people would see it as trying to win favor or ingratiate myself. There would be lots of barriers.
Interviewer: Jas, what do you really dislike?
Jas: Hypocrisy.
Interviewer: Jas, what would you say to anyone who was in your situation as it was some time back.
Jas: Don't seek easy ways out. Get proper advice. Don't try to handle stuff on your own. Stay away from drugs, that's number one I think.
Interviewer: Jas, thank you so much.
Jas: Ok, bye bye then.

Potty
07-01-2013, 14:00
Interviewer: Does Jas have something valuable she could share with other people?
Potty: Yes, Jas can become a private English teacher and give enjoyable lessons to her students. They will love her and will remember her for the rest of their lives.

TolkoRaz
07-01-2013, 14:33
Was the interviewer not aware of the impending book? I would sack the interviewer's researcher! ;)

Russian Lad
07-01-2013, 14:54

Are you serious?

Russian Lad
07-01-2013, 15:03
edit

scd167
07-01-2013, 19:54
Incredulous... was the interviewer a can of Baltika 9?

mrzuzzo
07-01-2013, 20:29
Jas, you should stick to writing in a diary. At least that way you don't humiliate yourself in front of strangers.

Jas
07-01-2013, 20:32
Jas, you should stick to writing in a diary. At least that way you don't humiliate yourself in front of strangers.

This is my diary and as long as I am truthful- there is nothing to be ashamed of. I am just so so so sorry that u got this attitude and stuff.

mrzuzzo
07-01-2013, 20:54
This is my diary

I thought this was expat.ru - the community for english-speaking expats and russians, but thanks for clearing that up.

Jas
07-01-2013, 20:56
I thought this was expat.ru - the community for english-speaking expats and russians, but thanks for clearing that up.

Er, everyone wants to read me stuff thanks. If u don't- who cares? Go another thread and leave me alone. Bye bye- ure out of here.

peppermintpaddy
07-01-2013, 21:19
I enjoyed the interview jas-it was original...though the questions could have been more searching.....

TolkoRaz
07-01-2013, 23:04
I enjoyed the interview jas-it was original...though the questions could have been more searching.....

I agree. For such an interesting, well travelled and polyglotka, I thought the researcher / interviewer failed to ask the most interesting questions or even touch the true depth of Jas

She only scratched the veneer!!

scd167
08-01-2013, 00:34
I agree. For such an interesting, well travelled and polyglotka, I thought the researcher / interviewer failed to ask the most interesting questions or even touch the true depth of Jas

She only scratched the veneer!!

But, you must take care... If the veneer is extremely shallow, then you cannot scratch very deep at all... sometimes scratching the surface is the same as digging down to the very core, as in this instance.

Ibanez
08-01-2013, 01:13
I understand that interview part two is conducted by Richard B...

RichardB
13-01-2013, 02:03
I understand that interview part two is conducted by Richard B...

The truth about the interviewee and her ermm, unusual life style and habits are well known to people on this forum. A part two would be like kicking a puppy.

scd167
13-01-2013, 04:45
The truth about the interviewee and her ermm, unusual life style and habits are well known to people on this forum. A part two would be like kicking a puppy.

...or beating a dead horse?

:11513:

celia
15-01-2013, 02:02
Jas, I think your interview was quite revealing, and shows the soul of a writer. Put the story of Jas down on paper!

Korotky Gennady
15-01-2013, 03:53
Interviewer: Can we talk about romance?
Jas: If u want.
Interviewer: Are you happy with your partner?
Jas: Yes, but I don't like to be told what to do and bossed about and I don't like jealousy in people also.
Interviewer: Tell us about your writing?
Jas: Dunno, it's so hard to get a literary agent.
Interviewer: Who is your best friend?
Jas: Starfire. My cat.
Jas, who was your clever interviewer ? :AngelPray:

I need the such one too.

celia
15-01-2013, 05:02
Well, I think Jas could interview other members of these forums, and the result would be interesting. However, I don't think everyone is as ready to reveal themselves as Jas is.

Jas
15-01-2013, 17:23
Jas, I think your interview was quite revealing, and shows the soul of a writer. Put the story of Jas down on paper!

That's what my first literary agent told (the one I got thru a referal thru me support group). But I don't want to do that kind of novel. I want to move on.

scd167
15-01-2013, 20:20
That's what my first literary agent told (the one I got thru a referal thru me support group). But I don't want to do that kind of novel. I want to move on.

"first literary agent" = Baltika 9 drinking buddy?

Jas
15-01-2013, 20:22
"first literary agent" = Baltika 9 drinking buddy?

Er, actually, she's one of the top agents in the UK with an A list of top selling authors thanks.

scd167
15-01-2013, 20:30
Er, actually, she's one of the top agents in the UK with an A list of top selling authors thanks.

Great! Your success should be incredible with connections like that! Amazing...

:jawdrop: