PDA

View Full Version : Housing

Whoistheman
07-11-2007, 19:29
Hello everybody,

I'm new to the site; in fact this is my first post on any forum!

Anyway I'm after some advise, I've been offered a transfer to my companies Moscow office, however I would need to fund the accommodation. Having looked at a few web sites and the costs for a houses or large flats I am astonished at the rental costs. Am I looking at the wrong web sites or the costs are the annual rent values not the monthly!!!

Can any one advise how much I might expect to pay per month for a 3/4 bed house or apartment in or around Moscow?

help!!!!!!!:)

ezik
07-11-2007, 22:11
Hello everybody,

I'm new to the site; in fact this is my first post on any forum!

Anyway I'm after some advise, I've been offered a transfer to my companies Moscow office, however I would need to fund the accommodation. Having looked at a few web sites and the costs for a houses or large flats I am astonished at the rental costs. Am I looking at the wrong web sites or the costs are the annual rent values not the monthly!!!

Can any one advise how much I might expect to pay per month for a 3/4 bed house or apartment in or around Moscow?

help!!!!!!!:)

I think that you need to adapt your selection criteria. You obviously will want to live close to where you work (unless you work in a terrible area). But you also need to consider your own wishes. Do you want to live high-class or are you ok with a place that is safe and provides basic necessities?

In or around Moscow, you can pay anything from $500 to $20000 a month. Be more specific and we'll guide you into the right direction.