PDA

View Full Version : Marriage in USA but want to authenticate in ussia

MaxMirage
13-11-2012, 21:36
My Fiance and I plan to get married here in the States, but of course we will be making several trips to Russia. She has told me that they will still see her as single in Russia and would be hard to show proof of our marriage. So I was wondering, besides having the Marriage License translated, what are ways we can authenticate our marriage in Russia too. I am grateful to anyone who can help clear this up for us.

Hans.KK
13-11-2012, 21:47
So I was wondering, besides having the Marriage License translated,Get the Marriage License Apostille stamped in the US and then translated and Notary verifyed in Russia shoud do the trick.
Some more documents on you may have to go with it. Ask at the ZAGS what they want.

what are ways we can authenticate our marriage in Russia too.Get merried in Russia too.

robertmf
13-11-2012, 21:49
My Fiance and I plan to get married here in the States, but of course we will be making several trips to Russia. She has told me that they will still see her as single in Russia and would be hard to show proof of our marriage. So I was wondering, besides having the Marriage License translated, what are ways we can authenticate our marriage in Russia too. I am grateful to anyone who can help clear this up for us.

Welcome Max :wavey:

The US cert. should be enough now.

I'm in Telford. You're on Roosevelt Blvd :question: