PDA

View Full Version : Just got 3 year visa

phoenixsampras
01-11-2007, 17:03
But now i need a agreement made by a notarious to get registered in the apt. the question is: is true i need a translator to understand the agreement?? anyone has a online link copy of that paper so i can read in advance?? Thanks.

Proper Bostonian
01-11-2007, 17:10
Do you mean you received a temporary residence visa? If so, how long did it take to get it (entire process)? Any tips, problems, etc.? Do you know if you need a permission to leave stamp (commonly ref. to here as an exit visa) in order to leave Russia?

Sorry I can't help re: registration.

Clean32
01-11-2007, 18:39
confused, a 3 year temp res Visa requres a permanint address, before aplying, not after ?? can you fill us in on the deatails, also where are upui what office you applyed at ?? cheers

01-11-2007, 22:33
Maybe it is 3 years visa, not residency. There are also 5 years visa with multiple entries available in some conditions.
but if it is su a visa, the registration is made through the sponsor, as for all visa, or at the post office.

Clean32
01-11-2007, 22:41
Maybe it is 3 years visa, not residency. There are also 5 years visa with multiple entries available in some conditions.
but if it is su a visa, the registration is made through the sponsor, as for all visa, or at the post office.

Thanks guest, didnt know about that, any idear what the conditions are ??

Hawk
01-11-2007, 22:44
I need one o those :)))))

Bels
01-11-2007, 23:27
But now i need a agreement made by a notarious to get registered in the apt. the question is: is true i need a translator to understand the agreement?? anyone has a online link copy of that paper so i can read in advance?? Thanks.

Thats the big problem with Russia. Goodness knows what I could do without a native speaking Russian speaking wife. Absolutely zero, because there is no assistance for foreigners like other countries, even for the first second international language, of course English. It's a big fault in Russia. I can't imagine how anyone can survive in Russia without assistance of a good translator and some knowledge of the Russian laws.

I couldn't do without a Russian wife who wasn't fluent in English, it's impossible otherwise

Clean32
01-11-2007, 23:34
Maybe Guest could be a wife to all of us, he is single LOL

Bels
01-11-2007, 23:39
Thats the big problem with Russia. Goodness knows what I w
ould do without a native speaking Russian speaking wife. Absolutely zero, because there is no assistance for foreigners like other countries, even for the first second international language, of course English. It's a big fault in Russia. I can't imagine how anyone can survive in Russia without assistance of a good translator and some knowledge of the Russian laws.

I couldn't do without a Russian wife who wasn't fluent in English, it's impossible otherwise

A guy who meets a Russian girl for example, and her English is poor, goodness knows how they will cope with the system in Russia.

It's a shame really, because I think it's their old fashioned Russian thoughts of being within themselves, and they haven't realized that their world has changed, that it has become globalised.

That is their big problem, which is in their attempt for Russia to be centraly involved in major sporting or conference events in the world. I'm afraid that they have a long way to go yet.

Clean32
01-11-2007, 23:43
A guy who meets a Russian girl for example, and her English is poor, goodness knows how they will cope with the system in Russia.

It's a shame really, because I think it's their old fashioned Russian thoughts of being within themselves, and they haven't realized that their world has changed, that it has become globalised.

That is their big problem, which is in their attempt for Russia to be centraly involved in major sporting or conference events in the world. I'm afraid that they have a long way to go yet.

uummm on the othere hand i would say that thay have come a long way, 60 years catch up in 15, not possable, in 25 quite possable, but thay need to fugur it out in there own time and not be forced into it like thay were in the early 90s

my 10c

02-11-2007, 10:17
Maybe Guest could be a wife to all of us, he is single LOL

The problem is that I am not single, I am rather... multiple :farout:

And not in the role of the wife :bird:

02-11-2007, 10:19
Thanks guest, didnt know about that, any idear what the conditions are ??

Sure I have ideas but the rules for these visa are very probably going to change VERY soon, so I won't tell anything now, the info wouldn't be accurate in a few weeks.

But for example, until now, Swiss citizens could get 5 years multiple visa in Geneva :)

phoenixsampras
04-11-2007, 10:41
Do you mean you received a temporary residence visa? If so, how long did it take to get it (entire process)? Any tips, problems, etc.? Do you know if you need a permission to leave stamp (commonly ref. to here as an exit visa) in order to leave Russia?

Sorry I can't help re: registration.

Its a 3 year residency visa, it took like 5 months.

Tips: get all your docs with apostile or whatever they call. be polite with the Ovir guys, they asked me a bank deposit reference but i heard now they dont ask anymore, and finally a lot of patience, and of course get a wife :P .

My visa was ready 6 months ago, in march, i came last week with a 3 month family visa, and i got the 3 year visa instantly the same day. But of course ain't that easy specially in Russia, now i need the agreement, but for that i need to find a tolerant notorious who doesn't ask me a official translator or the original soviet planes of the apartment, for now until i make that agreement i need to use the 3 month visa as i suppose i need to be registered somewhere until the agreement is done and i can register with the new 3 year visa.

Does anyone know a TOLERANT FRIENDLY NOTARIOUS??

mandelstam13
06-11-2007, 21:13