PDA

View Full Version : A very respectful proposal for the moderators.....

Mvlzac
01-11-2007, 06:43
Doesnt matter if Ezik *who has a picture of garfield in his avatar* is the only one who minds answering a generalized post to you....

Ok why not new Forums :fireworks:

Get in the ring..... a place where you can argue, blame, curse, complain or show any type of aggresive emotion to any member in this site.

Ask Bels.............anything!........related with english language, from pet to Toefl or SAT

Dating expats.............why not? sometimes I miss them, specially when they feel overvaluated or get hysterical.

The anti expat forum!!!!!!!!! this is the best!!! Lets criticize and expose our traumas with the anglosaxonafroamericanhispanicasian culture that is in every English language Country. *expat countries I guess*.... anycase what is an expat, some one who wants, someone who became or both?:(

Len Ganley Stance
01-11-2007, 07:46
Doesnt matter if Ezik *who has a picture of garfield in his avatar* is the only one who minds answering a generalized post to you....

Get in the ring..... a place where you can argue, blame, curse, complain or show any type of aggresive emotion to any member in this site.

Ask Bels.............anything!........related with english language, from pet to Toefl or SAT

Dating expats.............why not? sometimes I miss them, specially when they feel overvaluated or get hysterical.

The anti expat forum!!!!!!!!! this is the best!!! Lets criticize and expose our traumas with the anglosaxonafroamericanhispanicasian culture that is in every English language Country. *expat countries I guess*.... anycase what is an expat, some one who wants, someone who became or both?:(

There's absoliutely nothing new or original in what you've suggested at all.

In fact it's a pretty good summary of what we currently have on here.

Clean32
01-11-2007, 12:01

No he’s not, in fact I thought it was very commendable for him to respond at all, considering the workload and pressure he is under at the moment.

Why not, you already know how to start threads I would have thought that was enough for now

So you are advocating forum where you can say things to people that you wouldn’t say to there face?

Already got that, its a sub forum but I think bels is happy with that, and its wonderful that he and other English teachers are prepared to do that.

Bardark, but maybe you don’t have access to that area yet

How about an anti Russian format? Or an anti negro format, better an anti Jewish format. I think Not LOL

Judge
01-11-2007, 14:18
Gotta agree with Clean on this one, this forum doesn't need to change,it's running pretty well..
Shame Sal was banned for a week,the guy always has something to say about everything,it's people like him that makes a forum tick.
End of the day it's the net not the real world,all FUN AND GAMES..You can't takeit all too serious.

:bong::bong::bong::shhhhhh::bong::bong::bong:

Korotky Gennady
01-11-2007, 17:04
Bardark, but maybe you donít have access to that area yet

/

Just now i has pm-ed TD in order to get access to there... :eh:

:eek:

Korotky Gennady
01-11-2007, 17:07
Shame Sal was banned for a week,the guy always has something to say about everything,it's people like him that makes a forum tick.

:

Ok Judge... Now our dear Sal has the whole week to change his mind and to start new life...

Clean32
01-11-2007, 18:43

Look at my eyes, i am crying for him Not, you may have seen him as funny, i saw him as stuffing every thing up, his coments were ludicrus at best ( hence funny), but always in the wrong place at the wrong time. in the last 24Hours not one thread has turned into a EXPAT VERS RUSSIN w@nkoff.

ezik
01-11-2007, 21:08
There's absoliutely nothing new or original in what you've suggested at all.

In fact it's a pretty good summary of what we currently have on here.

Getting into the ring and dating can be done in Bardak.

Given the low activity of the forums in Bardak, I suppose that not too many people are into it.

We don't like "anti-forums". I'd rather go for "pro".

Bels is indeed like Jeeves: you can ask him anything and you'll get a proper answer. Let's not bother him with an own forum, as it won't make him happy. Unless you, Bels, one want yourself.

My attempt to a constructive reply yesterday, Mvlzac, was aimed at suggestions for a policy concerning potentially insulting/threatening posts. I know I wrote a long reply, so maybe you need to read it again.

Thanks for your suggestions anyway. :)

ezik
01-11-2007, 21:12
Oh, and I moved the thread. This belongs to Site & Forum ideas, not to Expat cafe.
cheers

Bels
01-11-2007, 21:42

I'm thinking:coffee: I'm wondering if this you are making a genuine proposal, being sarcastic, or what I don't know.

I'll be back. Or will I continue. Me, bels? teaching yes it's my life bacause I have no choice here, but what about my interest in visas, and residency and of course a Russian family. these are my interests. So is having a good home or house in Russia here, because I love my Russian family.

Clean32
01-11-2007, 21:46

I'll be back. Owill I continue, me, bels? teaching yes my life bacause I hab=ve no choice here, but what about my interest in visas, and residency and of course a Russian family. these are my interest. So is having a good home or house in Russia here, because I love my Russian family.

that about sums most of us up i think

Bels
01-11-2007, 22:02
Ok Judge... Now our dear Sal has the whole week to change his mind and to start new life...er

I honestly didn't know. I thought he put the title for himself (banned) , like I did as private teacher. Is sal around at the moment from another e-mail and registered new?

Do other people do it, I know I wouldn't, as I prefer my own identity as one.

Clean32
01-11-2007, 22:08
er

I honestly didn't know. I thought he put the title for himself (banned) , like I did as private teacher. Is sal around at the moment from another e-mail and registered new?

Do other people do it, I know I wouldn't, as I prefer my own identity as one.

well hes a low calss sort so probably he is about

Bels
01-11-2007, 22:35

There's your new thread, Mylzac. What do you think of Expats, Russian answers only please? In English of course?:)

Bels
01-11-2007, 22:47
Daveye ! Mylzak. Get these threads started. I promise you a response.

Mvlzac
01-11-2007, 23:10
So you are advocating forum where you can say things to people that you wouldn’t say to there face? [/QUOTE]

Why should I need to see someone`s face, in this case yours, but as I see, now I maybe understand why you got threatened and even your family was involved.............:eek: Well your life, your family, your pride...

How about an anti Russian format? Or an anti negro format, better an anti Jewish format. I think Not LOL[/QUOTE]

If I were black maybe I can call someone negro, if I were jew, maybe call him @E$@ jew too, even is not my pride I carry a US passport, and I can tell any s$th about americans, in fact is my right........ in fact I can publish worldwide any antiexpat literature...

About dating I was sarcastic, about Bels I was honest..... and If I have access or not................... then you are discriminating members from this site, kind of elitism.... well, maybe the other moderators are also there flirting.... oh men, you really got me down with this info.... hell you have your VIP room...

Well I can propose and propose, are you against that? why?

Why are you agressive with me? have I offended you in any post?

Arent you the one who said that Sal got a primitive attitude?

Mvlzac
01-11-2007, 23:14
that about sums most of us up i think

What does it mean? a democracy? imminent respect for your position as expats?

Do I need to be like that too?

Clean32
01-11-2007, 23:30
Sorry Bels you were correct, the new Sal, has arived LOL.

God hail all, americans, God hail Dick